Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bushmon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick question for the pros. I am by no means a trader. This thread has motivated me to try some quick gains. Thank for that. Now I have caught the bug. I have a substantial amount to invest. My question is should I wait for the correction in the market and potentially lose on the the current insane momentum. Or should I wait for the dip? Which every expert says is coming?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Holding on to it forever :lol:

autonomous vehicles will be like EV was by 2022 and $LAZR is the leader.

I feel you. My trading account right now is still in it's infancy. I'm tryna grow capital there so it's been short term flips lately and only a handful of positions I'm holding/building while I try to get up to yall's level. Of course if I knew then what I know now I would've built a larger position and held. But hey, profits.

Plus I'm trying to not spread myself too thin in the EV space. I have TSLA, NIO and INTC (Mobileye play) in my IRA long term.

Why is it I no longer get notifications?

This thread should pinned

Same thing has been happening to me off and on for the past few months with this thread. I just try to make sure to come check in a few times a day regardless.

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
$LXRX
Few weeks ago this was on the high volume list and I bit on what people call a lotto ticket after looking into the company.

that call was worth $0.25 this morning.

I rolled that bitch taking a credit for some pop and I’m still in the game.

caught that bitch at the top.

now I have to score on some more expensive calls

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quick question for the pros. I am by no means a trader. This thread has motivated me to try some quick gains. Thank for that. Now I have caught the bug. I have a substantial amount to invest. My question is should I wait for the correction in the market and potentially lose on the the current insane momentum. Or should I wait for the dip? Which every expert says is coming?
I'd invest now cause when the 2nd stimulus is announced, there "should be" a pop. However, it also could be a "buy on the rumor, sell on the news" situation. I've made many, many mistakes over the last few years, and still have made good $$$. Any idiot can make money in this bull market.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Hey guys are you going to buy into the big IPO's dropping tomorrow, like doordash, Pubmatic and AirBnb. Is it worth swing trading these with a quick pump and dump to take advantage of the hype? thx

I’m putting this here just to remind me. If any one else has any incite please share.

DoorDash, Airbnb Lead Big IPO Week—but Peter Thiel’s AbCellera Could Be the Winner

AbCellera is expected to price its IPO on Thursday, Dec. 10, and trade the following day. The company is offering 23 million shares at $14 to $17 each and could raise $391 million at the top of its expected range. It is slated to trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker $ABCL. Underwriters include Credit Suisse, Stifel, Berenberg, SVB Leerink, and BMO Capital Markets.

Last edited:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Man all those new ipos dropping today were trash. I lost money trying to buy in on the hype.:angry: hopefully Airbnb does better tomorrow.

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
I bought 2 shares of Doordash, will hold them for a while and if they run to 220 dump it.
Want to see how it will trade.
ABNB will be interesting tomorrow.
I might get in but have to see how trading goes.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
The catalyst of the year during “short season” :eek2:

I haven't figured out the short game yet, I am reading on it. I will buy a put on door dash though.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
This is that bullshit I was speaking on, is it available on WeBull for you? By the time it’s open to the public shits already $80 a share.

FANG is worth a look. Oil is about to make a comeback as shit opens up.
WTF!!! They were saying the ipo was set to start at $68... now articles are saying it will open at $145!!! :curse: