Joe Biden is now POTUS

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, you amongst the few people on this board I will NEVER debate issues with. If I ever disagree with you about something (which is usually never), I‘ll just chalk it up as we just disagree. I won’t attempt to explain myself stance either. Lol.
You way smarter than that fuck boy

Don’t ever in your life say another man is better than you.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Lol... So. Fucking. Boring.

The problem is that you’re pretending. You’re pretending that serious ppl can’t perceive a difference between these parties. You’re pretending that, Democrats, for all their inumerable faults, are the “same” as Republicans on Climate Change, Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation, Health Care policy, Women’s reproductive rights, Infrastucure investment, commitment to the health of institutions, socioeconomic mobility in terms of fiscal policy, Economic policy in general, cult like behavior more broadly, fidelity to basic science etc etc.

Your whole ideology is akin to a literal child’s. Adults navigate decisions between less than ideal options on a daily basis (and I have to assume you do as well, hopefully, as an adult) but for some reason here you are PRETENDING these parties are “the same”.

There is a meaningful critique to be made of Dems as being complicit in our corporatocracy, structural racism and our military industrial complex (among many other failures of policymaking priorities etc) but pretending these parties are “equally bad” speaks more to your lack of intellectual rigor and seriousness than it does to anything else. Like I said, there is a critique to make here but you’re wholly incapable of making it and I see you my clearly my dude. Fall back and let the grown folks discuss this shit.
So, let's unpack this bucket of false information and narratives.

You have a tendency to create arguments that do not exist in an attempt to make your stance more credible. Specifically, you are a living embodiment of a strawman arguement. You continuously state that I say that both parties are the same. I have never said that both parties are exactly the same. Stop lying. You keep telling this same lie over and over again hoping that one day it will magically come true. Telling a lie numerous times does not make it a fact. Although, that is a known tactic of those whp specialize in creating false narratives and spewing false information. The fact is, I have stated that both parties have racists. I have stated that both parties have failed black people. Assuming that you are not a CAC, you and a CAC both have two arms, but that does not mean you are the same. You concede that Democrats have a role in "our corporatocracy, structural racism and our military industrial complex (among many other failures of policymaking priorities etc)" Then in the very next breath, you attempt to minimize the impact and involvement by pouting, "but they are not the same." No, they are not the same. Both parties have different tactics and methods for controlling the population. They both, however, have not made any real quantifiable efforts to help black folks. A wolf and a fox are not the same either, but both will kill and eat your chickens. (a la Malcolm X) Yet, you want to convince our people that they are safer with the fox. Stop it.

You want me to "fall back" because I am not afraid to call you out on your bullshit. There are racists in both the republican and democratic parties. This is a fact. Black folk statistically have not faired well under either party and have consistently been at the bottom of most financial, wealth, and educational categories despite which party was in office. This is a fact. Not every democrat or is for the advancement and upliftment of black folk and not every republican is for the downfall and subjugation of black folk just like how not every republican or is for the advancement and upliftment of black folk and not every Democrat is for the downfall and subjugation of black folk. This is a fact.

Stop the childish games brother. There is a meaningful conversation to be had here. If you are interested in being in a space where everyone agrees with you and no one will criticize the democratic party with the same vitriol as he or she criticizes the republican party, then find a forum that has that as their mission. I will not "fall back," especially as long as I see you lying and being disingenuous to black folks.

If we are going to discuss, then do so without lying and creating false narratives.

“Liars and Hypocrites get offended by the truth.” ― Jess C. Scott

You seem pretty offended brother. IJS

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Due to the highly polarized nature of today's politics, there's next to no separation between which party best represents you and how they will either help or stop the president. A democrat will vote for what Joe wants nearly 100% of the time and a republican will vote against it nearly 100% of the time.

Do you really believe that the balance of power in Washington will have no affect on who people vote for in January?
You are incorrect. Dems will not vote with Joe 100% of the time.
As to the balance of power. Once again regardless of who's the president. You want people who will represent you. Senators aren't elected for a 4 year term. They are elected for a 6 year term. So Biden or whoever the dems put up could lose come 2024 and who you chose to represent you will still be in office after 2024. Has McConnell not shown you the power of the senate regardless of who the president was?
I'll add this...regardless of who the president was my two senate representatives brought home money for projects and programs that represent my interest. Had my representatives been republicans they would not have done the same.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, let's unpack this bucket of false information and narratives.

You have a tendency to create arguments that do not exist in an attempt to make your stance more credible. Specifically, you are a living embodiment of a strawman arguement. You continuously state that I say that both parties are the same. I have never said that both parties are exactly the same. Stop lying. You keep telling this same lie over and over again hoping that one day it will magically come true. Telling a lie numerous times does not make it a fact. Although, that is a known tactic of those you specialize in creating false narratives and I spewing false information. The fact is, I have stated that both parties have racists. I have stated that both parties have failed black people. Assuming that you are not a CAC, you and a CAC both have two arms, but that does not mean you are the same. You concede that Democrats have a role in "our corporatocracy, structural racism and our military industrial complex (among many other failures of policymaking priorities etc)" Then in the very next breath, you attempt to minimize the impact and involvement by pouting, "but they are not the same." No, they are not the same. Both parties have different tactics and methods for controlling the population. They both, however, have not made any real quantifiable efforts to help black folks. A wolf and a fox are not the same either, but both will kill and eat your chickens. (a la Malcolm X) Yet, you want to convince our people that they are safer with the fox. Stop it.

You want me to "fall back" because I am not afraid to call you out on your bullshit. There are racists in both the republican and democratic parties. This is a fact. Black folk statistically have not faired well under either party and have consistently been at the bottom of most financial, wealth, and educational categories despite which party was in office. This is a fact. Not every democrat or is for the advancement and upliftment of black folk and not every republican is for the downfall and subjugation of black folk just like how not every republican or is for the advancement and upliftment of black folk and not every Democrat is for the downfall and subjugation of black folk. This is a fact.

Stop the childish games brother. There is a meaningful conversation to be had here. If you are interested in being in a space where everyone agrees with you and no one will criticize the democratic party with the same vitriol as he or she criticizes the republican party, then find a forum that has that as their mission. I will not "fall back," especially as long as I see you lying and being disingenuous to black folks.

If we are going to discuss, then do so without lying and creating false narratives.

“Liars and Hypocrites get offended by the truth.” ― Jess C. Scott

You seem pretty offended brother. IJS
Tito be killin you niccas

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
As to the balance of power. Once again regardless of who's the president. You want people who will represent you. Senators aren't elected for a 4 year term. They are elected for a 6 year term. So Biden or whoever the dems put up could lose come 2024 and who you chose to represent you will still be in office after 2024. Has McConnell not shown you the power of the senate regardless of who the president was?
I'll add this...regardless of who the president was my two senate representatives brought home money for projects and programs that represent my interest. Had my representatives been republicans they would not have done the same.

I said nearly 100%. Lol.

Looking at Jon Ossoff's positions from health care, to the environment, they line up with Joe. Where do you see him actually voting against him on more than a handful of issues?

If Warnock wins, he will not have a 6 year term. He will have to run again in 2022.

If the dems lose in 2024, we already know how Loeffler and Purdue would vote with the new Republican president. They've voted with Trump 100% and 94.9% of the time respectively.

The power of the senate goes to my main point, it's not just Warnock and Ossoff on the ballot, it's the possibility of improving health care, expanding the Supreme Court, police reform, student loan forgiveness, proper coronavirus relief, statehood for DC and territories, etc. And protecting those things once they are done. It'd be difficult to separate all that from who would just be best for georgia.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

296 electoral votes certified. WI should complete the process today;

Please do not be surprised, or disturbed, if Trump continues to make
these disrespectful and disputatious noises past inauguration day. He
has never had such a spectacularly successful legal or illegal hustle in his
life as this. As I said, raising $10 million/ day from MAGA means that he
could be pocketing as much as $6million a day, to use as he wants...
This would represent $180 million a month into his personal pockets. The
Trump Business is not giving him this sort of turnover; the apprentice did
not pay him this much in a year or even in two. This is the most spectacular
hustle he has ever had, so fuck Democracy, or the USA- this shit is not
stopping, until sucker MAGA money stops...

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Biden can't even enjoy his presidency for one day if this report is true. Trump is America's worst nightmare for all non Trumpers. He just won't go away....

Of course. Trump wants to keep fleecing his supporters for money. He can't send those emails to bleed his supporters dry if he's not campaigning. He'll use that money to pay his legal bills.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The 40 most utterly unhinged lines from Donald Trump's first post-election interview ....(this is for those of us who enjoy reading)

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large 2 hrs ago

The 40 most utterly unhinged lines from Donald Trump's first post-election interview

Breaking from his regular post-election schedule of tweeting and playing golf, President Donald Trump took time Sunday morning to call into Maria Bartiromo's show on Fox Business to rehash many of the warmed-over conspiracy theories -- happy post-Thanksgiving! -- he has touted about why he lost the 2020 race to President-elect Joe Biden.
© Patrick Semansky/AP President Donald Trump speaks with reporters after participating in a video teleconference call with members of the military on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020, at the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)
Bartiromo, who was once a serious and credible journalist, offered little in the way of, you know, facts to dispute Trump's entirely false and disproven claims. Which, in turn, allowed the President to make more and more outlandish claims. (Note: He did not claim that he had invented the question mark.)

I went through the transcript of the "interview." The lines you need to see are below.
1. "You have leaders of countries that call me, say, that's the most messed-up election we have ever seen."
Really? Leaders of foreign countries are calling Trump and saying that the 2020 election is "the most messed-up" one that they have seen? Who, you ask? Oh, Trump didn't name any names. And away we go!
2. "They had glitches. You know what a glitch is. That's -- a glitch is supposed to be when a machine breaks down."
"We fixed the glitch." -- The Bobs
3. "We had glitches where they moved thousands of votes from my account to Biden's account. And these are glitches. So, they're not glitches. They're theft. They're fraud, absolute fraud."
NOPE!
4. "I think we caught four or five glitches of about 5,000 votes each, and different states. And, again, they're not glitches."
False.
5. "And what happened, if you watched the election, I was called by the biggest people, saying, congratulations, political people. Congratulations, sir. You just won the election. It was 10:00."
The "biggest people" called at 10 p.m. EST to congratulate Trump on winning a second term? These "biggest people" must be unaware of how elections work.
6. "And then they did dumps. They call them dumps, big, massive dumps, in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and all over."
"Dumps" are rightly understood as areas with large populations -- mostly in cities -- reporting their votes.
7. "And they did these massive dumps of votes. And all of a sudden, I went from winning by a lot to losing by a little."
Stay with me on this: In cities where lots of people live and where Trump is not popular, he lost by large margins. Those large margins for Biden helped offset Trump's wins in rural, less populated areas in these swing states. Which is how elections, um, work.
8. "I said, well, I hear bad things about the machines. I hear bad things about corruption."
[nods head knowingly ... looks around to see if anyone else is nodding]
9. "But even worse, dead people were applying to get a ballot. They were making application to get ballots, many. And, you know, we're not talking about 10 people. We're talking -- there are a lot of dead people that so-called voted in this election."
Nah, bro.
10. "And how the FBI and Department of Justice -- I don't know. Maybe they are involved. But how people are allowed to get away from this stuff -- with this stuff is unbelievable."
OK, wait. So, the FBI and the Department of Justice -- run by Trump loyalist Bill Barr -- may well be in on this plot to steal the election from Trump? This thing goes deeper than any of us thought!
11. "I mean, you're doing something. You're actually very brave, because you're doing something."
"Brave" is not the word I would have chosen for Bartiromo's role in this interview ...
12. "This is the greatest fraud in the history of our country, from an electoral standpoint. And I guess you could build it up bigger than an electoral stand -- what's bigger from an electoral standpoint? What is bigger than this?"
Even when it comes to false claims of fraud, Trump has to be No. 1.
13. "Joe Biden did not get 80 million votes. Now, we were -- we were planning -- we -- I got 63 million votes four years ago and won quite handily in the Electoral College, won quite handily. We did very well. I got 63."
Biden didn't get 80 million votes ... he got 80,259,147 -- and counting.
14. "I'm telling you, at 10:00, everybody thought it was over."
[narrator voice] They didn't.
15. "We are trying. We have so much evidence."
"Trump Lawyer to Pennsylvania Judge: Nope, I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud"

16. "You know, the poll watchers -- and this is true with all of the states, just about, that you're talking about, I think all of them. They weren't allowed to have poll watchers."

NOPE!

17. "And from what everybody is saying, and from what -- I don't think we even have to prove this."

"I don't think we even have to prove this" -- the President of the United States, claiming widespread voter fraud and a rigged election.

18. "They say that I was doing so much better than they thought that they panicked, and they started just doing ballot after ballot very quickly and just checking the Biden name on top. They didn't have time."

"They."

19. "I would like to file one nice, big, beautiful lawsuit, talking about this and many other things, with tremendous proof."

"Big, Beautiful Lawsuit" was the name of my high school band. We were extremely litigious.

20. "And they had electoral officials making deals, like this character in Georgia, who is a disaster. And the governor's done nothing. He's done absolutely nothing. I'm ashamed that I endorsed him."

In which Trump attacks the Republican secretary of state and Republican governor of Georgia because, uh, they won't say he actually carried the state? Or something? Also, here's Trump on Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp two weeks before the November election: "Brian Kemp, and he's a really smart guy, a really good guy and I endorse him and he went on to win and his wonderful wife, Marty, is even better than him." So, yeah.

21. "Joe Biden did not get 16 million more votes than Barack Hussein Obama. He didn't get it."

Trump's proof for this claim? Are you new here? None! Also, the not-even-a-dog-whistle of "Hussein" thrown in for good measure!

22. "There are so many different things."

So true.

23. "They watch the votes being counted. It's so important. It is, like, the most important. Otherwise, people will cheat, unfortunately."

This is the President of the United States. Speaking about poll watching. Which is "like, the most important."

24. "Everyone knows that the poll watchers were thrown out of buildings."

Still no!

25. "When they are voting for dead people, and when dead people are signing applications, meaning they're not, meaning somebody else is fraudulently signing, I mean, in the name of a dead person, well, that tells you a lot."

Not true! Still!

26. "Well, how come there are thousands of dead people voting?"

[narrator voice] There weren't.

27. "Missing in action. Can't tell you where they are. I ask, are they looking at it? Everyone says, yes, they're looking at it."

This is Trump on his own Department of Justice. Which has, largely, done his bidding since Barr was appointed as attorney general. Of course, nothing is ever enough for Trump. Ever.

28. "And what happened to Durham? Where's Durham?"

"Where's Wallace at?"

29." And I know FBI."

"I know FBI." -- the President of the United States.

30. "You would think, if you're in the FBI or Department of Justice, this is -- this is the biggest thing you could be looking at. Where are they? I have not seen anything. I mean, I just -- they just keep moving along, and they go on to the next president."

Again, Bill Barr, the head of the Department of Justice, was appointed by Donald Trump.

31. "But many ballots -- many ballots with the name Trump on were thrown out. You have read that. They found ballots in a river with the name Trump on from the military. They were signed. And they were floating in a river."

Trump has seized on this story as evidence of widespread voter fraud. The incident, which happened in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, involved a total of nine ballots. And local officials determined it was an error made by a "temporary seasonal independent contractor."

32. "It was a Russia, Russia hoax. It was just pure hoax. It was a pure hoax and a very -- a very sad thing for the country."

"Over the course of my career I have seen a number of challenges to our democracy. The Russian government's effort to interfere in our election is among the most serious." -- Special Counsel Robert Mueller

33. "If I wasn't here, Antifa would be running this country right now. They'd be running the country."

Uh, what?

34. "And if I'm not here -- I'm sort of your wall. You know, we're completing the wall, like I said I would. Everyone said, you would never be able to do it."

So, the wall was Trump all along? This was all a huge metaphor? World rocked.

35. "We could have a great case. We do have a great case. We have the greatest case ever."

"The greatest case ever."

36. "I came up with vaccines that people didn't think we'd have for five years. And we have them."

Trump came up with the Covid-19 vaccines? I had not heard that!

37. "We're doing better than the rest of the world. We're doing better."

As of Monday morning, the US had more than 13 million confirmed cases of coronavirus and nearly 267,000 deaths from the virus. Both are the most in the world.

38. "But actually, I watched -- I watched a few of the shows last night. I got to see a couple of them."

All he does is watch TV.

39. "Sean Hannity, he knows. He gets it. He gets it."

Uh huh.

40. "In other words, my mind will not change in six months. There was tremendous cheating here."

In other other words: He's never conceding. This feels like a good place to end.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Of course. Trump wants to keep fleecing his supporters to money. You can't send those emails to bleed his supporters dry if he's not campaigning. He'll use that money to pay his legal bills.
$10 million a day, of which as much as $6million a day is going directly into a fund
he can use for personal use- every single day.

I probably would not stop either...lolololol

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

Yeah, this is the craziest absurd reality it really amounts to... But then you have to put in some kind of clause that the voting for the Republican winners of the 70 plus million we're not fraud related as well in the same argument complaint. Foh

My only thought of now is how can I make some of the money that Trump is making off idiots this ignorant?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This ninja makes money off of black pain. Weak minded ninja that was on the wrong side of voting. I guarantee the more his money dries up from hating, the harder he will go.

seriously though, does this even make sense? Yes, I advocate for our causes to be addressed but we can’t certainly think it’ll be about us only.....I mean, Arizona voted blue and has a high density of American Indians....they have issues too that need be addressed. The presidency is not only about one race....we all have to wait and see who does what for whom.

"If it don't make dollar$, it don't make $ense, ya dig?"
iu

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Of course. Trump wants to keep fleecing his supporters for money. He can't send those emails to bleed his supporters dry if he's not campaigning. He'll use that money to pay his legal bills.
Some Republicans are going to be in a world of hurt because Trump keep doing this. But do I care nope I hope Trump burn down the Republican Party

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that's the key. Repubs have rigged the game to where these senators un states that have no people control the whole US. Thats why Dems have to grow their base in certain states to change the balance of power....

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Fam, you amongst the few people on this board I will NEVER debate issues with. If I ever disagree with you about something (which is usually never), I‘ll just chalk it up as we just disagree. I won’t attempt to explain myself stance either. Lol.
Eh, fuck sharkbait.

If he was honest, he woulda been eaten by a shark by now. But NO, he's still here.

Can't trust a dude with a name like that.