Joe Biden is now POTUS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
His brother must be lobbying hard for him.

It'll be hard to ask black folks in Georgia to come out and vote if Joe makes this pick.
Listen I don’t want this asshole anywhere near Biden's administration but that shit aint got nothing to do with people coming out to elect their representatives in the senate. Black folk in GA shouldn't need to be asked to come out.

Last edited:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Trump should be considered a very dangerous person at this point. He's basically and indirectly telling his supporters to "attack" other republicans he doesn't agree with. Question is can the GOP rein him in? are they willing to? Do they care about maintaining senate control at this point or they're saying fuck it?

Trump could start a civil unrest, I wonder what that makes him? Homegrown T?
Nah. They all hostages now. He can tell his base to do/vote anything he says.

This will continue.....up until them cuffs go on his wrists.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Nah. They all hostages now. He can tell his base to do/vote anything he says.

This will continue.....up until them cuffs go on his wrists.

There is not enough Trump supporters to save the Republican party so they better do something in the meantime it is what it is I would like to see that party crumble before my eyes anyway.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
There is not enough Trump supporters to save the Republican party so they better do something in the meantime it is what it is I would like to see that party crumble before my eyes anyway.
73 million is a lot.
And we'd be crazy to think that democrats will continue to get the same turnout with a less villainous character than Trump to vote against.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
73 million is a lot.
And we'd be crazy to think that democrats will continue to get the same turnout with a less villainous character than Trump to vote against.
73 million is a lot of people but it’s still only 35% of the country this country is not getting any whiter Trump was the last white hope for racist people. I don’t know how the midterms is going to go but best believe the presidential elections are going to be huge in the next coming years because of Trump shenanigans anybody who is not a Republican is not going to want a repeat of the last four years.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Listen I don’t want this asshole anywhere near Biden's administration but that shit aint got nothing to do with people coming out to elect their representatives in the senate. Black folk in GA shouldn't need to be asked to come out.

No one should ever need to be asked to come out, but it happens every election. We've seen how hard the right and their agents try to convince black people not to vote.

This election is not just a matter of who represents them in the senate, it will determine how much power Joe has and what he can do.

This would be an unforced error headed into an election that will probably be very close. Don't assume that voter turn out will be equal to or greater than what we saw in November.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
73 million is a lot of people but it’s still only 35% of the country this country is not getting any whiter Trump was the last white hope for racist people. I don’t know how the midterms is going to go but best believe the presidential elections are going to be huge in the next coming years because of Trump shenanigans anybody who is not a Republican is not going to want a repeat of the last four years.
I love the info you post here. Very insightful.
But you're wrong IMO.
Racism and roaches are hard af to kill. Both will be around long after you and me.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I love the info you post here. Very insightful.
But you're wrong IMO.
Racism and roaches are hard af to kill. Both will be around long after you and me.
It is hard to kill but it can be controlled this election actually prove that theory.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

stick to posting chicks bro.. you good on that

here ya go.

realize feelings don't care, this is about power.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Biden can't even enjoy his presidency for one day if this report is true. Trump is America's worst nightmare for all non Trumpers. He just won't go away....

Might be an even bigger nightmare for the GOP...Trump is the ultimate troll...one wonders what Wall Street thinks about his shenanigans

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might be an even bigger nightmare for the GOP...Trump is the ultimate troll...one wonders what Wall Street thinks about his shenanigans

Trump won't go away but even if he chooses too his base got united a bit, it's gonna be 4 year run for the democrats to do as much as possible:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: before the GOP is back in power. I doubt Democrats win in 24 white folks will come together even worse than now.

Then the GOP will just reverse everything, I wouldn't be surprised if Pence runs, he's mild mannered and possibly more right wing than Trump is.

Money is important but America wants to regain social control if the dems get too radical we may see a impeachment.

big pimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
seriously though, does this even make sense? Yes, I advocate for our causes to be addressed but we can’t certainly think it’ll be about us only.....I mean, Arizona voted blue and has a high density of American Indians....they have issues too that need be addressed. The presidency is not only about one race....we all have to wait and see who does what for whom.
What!! :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden ain't going to do nothing for black people. they played black people.

They never promised us anything so they didn't play us, a lot of people socialize by race but live by class so whatever blacks do bad the other side will say it's self-inflicted.

It's really up to the streets to get on code and stop letting them play us, when we call them out then white people will see they have little value among the masses.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No one should ever need to be asked to come out, but it happens every election. We've seen how hard the right and their agents try to convince black people not to vote.

This election is not just a matter of who represents them in the senate, it will determine how much power Joe has and what he can do.

This would be an unforced error headed into an election that will probably be very close. Don't assume that voter turn out will be equal to or greater than what we saw in November.
Listen if people don't come out to vote and if this is their reason. Then those folks weren't going to come out anyway and they're just looking for any excuse to not vote. Once again the election of who represents you has nothing to do with Biden. They're two separate issues because regardless of who's president or the balance of power. You want your representatives to be working on your behalf. Which party will best represents you is what's on the ballot. Not coming out to vote because of one selection is shortsighted.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
stick to posting chicks bro.. you good on that

here ya go.

realize feelings don't care, this is about power.

Republicans are proud to show how regressive they are.

They won't be happen until they get back to the stone ages.

neanderthal-1-w435.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A big problem I have is the continuous motion that we have to teach conservatives, that’s nonsense they know and they don’t care. GA Bgol cats who know about the senate race know that Purdue dude is going all in on trump ideologies and them cacs are gonna line up behind him.

Straight racism andhated and them poor cacs will vote for him and stay broke to spite minorities.

look how bad Jamie harrison lost, he said all the right things and got swept.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Listen if people don't come out to vote and if this is their reason. Then those folks weren't going to come out anyway and they're just looking for any excuse to not vote. Once again the election of who represents you has nothing to do with Biden. They're two separate issues because regardless of who's president or the balance of power. You want your representatives to be working on your behalf. Which party will best represents you is what's on the ballot. Not coming out to vote because of one selection is shortsighted.

Due to the highly polarized nature of today's politics, there's next to no separation between which party best represents you and how they will either help or stop the president. A democrat will vote for what Joe wants nearly 100% of the time and a republican will vote against it nearly 100% of the time.

Do you really believe that the balance of power in Washington will have no affect on who people vote for in January?