Joe Biden is now POTUS

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Doesn't trump have the burden of proof for his election fraud claim?

In a court of law, absolutely. In Trumpworld, no. Accusations are all you need, because right wingnut America has its own media outlets, which are simply propaganda networks to feed and circulate the narrative of the day — and that narrative is designed to confuse the viewer and distort reality. The entire Republican Party will go along with whatever nonsense Trump or Fox News spews forth, no evidence required, because the GOP elite knows that their voters have been conditioned for over two decades to disregard reality if it hurts their feelings or goes against their ideology, because in right wingnut media ideology is “knowledge”. “Truth” is relative, but if you are looking for it in absolute terms it resides in the so-called “mainstream media”.

That’s convenient, because they will never find it then. Works for Trump.

So if Trumpworld needs to believe that there was massive fraud, in spite of the fact that there is no evidence of fraud, and in spite of the fact that the conspiracy theories are so absurd a middle school student can tear them to shreds with just a few minutes' cursory evaluation, then as far as Trumpworld is concerned there was fraud.

Ask them, and they will all tell you something just doesn’t feel right. What is that, exactly?

You’re not paying attention. It doesn’t matter. Trump wants them to believe it, the GOP is happy to go along, and they really need to believe it.

So there is no burden of proof. But the claims did their job; for Trumpworld, the Biden presidency already is going to be illegitimate.

No evidence required. Which is ironic, if you think about it. After all, the evidence against Trump on so many levels was public and compelling. That they don’t believe.

main-qimg-6c1c2d6c176e39a3a6ae5bf14e1fda16

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Why is Trump always begging for money if he is supposedly so rich?
Here is Trump in his own words:

“I don’t need anybody’s money. It’s nice. I don’t need anybody’s money,” Trump said on June 16, 2015. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

Trump is still asking for money from his tapped out base of Americans in as many as 20 emails a day to a single person. The campaign reports they are bringing in $10 million dollars a day, even now.

No one really knows where all this money is going. Trump has never been good with money. I wish people who voted for him had understood this before they voted to put him in charge of the US economy.

main-qimg-a48b94858022f09219640fafa0d7cd2d

In my opinion, Trump is stealing money away for his retirement in another country without an extradition agreement with the USA.

“We’re sending President Trump a list of ALL Patriots who step up NOW. Will he see your name?”

Source: True confessions of a ‘Trump supporter’ who just got donor-shamed by the president

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump should be considered a very dangerous person at this point. He's basically and indirectly telling his supporters to "attack" other republicans he doesn't agree with. Question is can the GOP rein him in? are they willing to? Do they care about maintaining senate control at this point or they're saying fuck it?

Trump could start a civil unrest, I wonder what that makes him? Homegrown T?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump should be considered a very dangerous person at this point. He's basically and indirectly telling his supporters to "attack" other republicans he doesn't agree with. Question is can the GOP rein him in? are they willing to? Do they care about maintaining senate control at this point or they're saying fuck it?

Trump could start a civil unrest, I wonder what that makes him? Homegrown T?

I think this much less about Democrats and more about what the GOP hasn’t done for Trump. That’s the narrative Trump is rolling with.

The focus is shifting from the Dems, I believe. I think we are witnessing the GOP get torn apart. GOP Congressmen are staying silent because they don’t want to have to pick a side on the results, especially the ones that recently won a seat.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
My brother you are delusional. You must have me confused.

Even your statement "Republicans have literally nothing to offer modern (intelligent) human beings beyond archaic cultural wars and bullshit platitudes." is nothing but your attempt at being Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Damon Wayans from In Living Color rolled into one without presenting even one fact. Opinions are not facts, brother.

tenor.gif

The fact that you are willing to go to such lengths to defend Democrats without admitting any of their faults is quite disappointing brother.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone takes the time today and this weekend to connect with family and learn about our history, which is not this made up holiday for CACs who murdered our people. Yep that's right, the Pequot Tribe was/ is a tribe of melenated native Americans who were slaughtered by pilgrams to after helping ungrateful CACs.

This is your Happy Thanksgiving.

Lol... So. Fucking. Boring.

The problem is that you’re pretending. You’re pretending that serious ppl can’t perceive a difference between these parties. You’re pretending that, Democrats, for all their inumerable faults, are the “same” as Republicans on Climate Change, Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation, Health Care policy, Women’s reproductive rights, Infrastucure investment, commitment to the health of institutions, socioeconomic mobility in terms of fiscal policy, Economic policy in general, cult like behavior more broadly, fidelity to basic science etc etc.

Your whole ideology is akin to a literal child’s. Adults navigate decisions between less than ideal options on a daily basis (and I have to assume you do as well, hopefully, as an adult) but for some reason here you are PRETENDING these parties are “the same”.

There is a meaningful critique to be made of Dems as being complicit in our corporatocracy, structural racism and our military industrial complex (among many other failures of policymaking priorities etc) but pretending these parties are “equally bad” speaks more to your lack of intellectual rigor and seriousness than it does to anything else. Like I said, there is a critique to make here but you’re wholly incapable of making it and I see you my clearly my dude. Fall back and let the grown folks discuss this shit.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

“I don’t need anybody’s money. It’s nice. I don’t need anybody’s money,” Trump said on June 16, 2015. “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

Trump is still asking for money from his tapped out base of Americans in as many as 20 emails a day to a single person. The campaign reports they are bringing in $10 million dollars a day, even now.

No one really knows where all this money is going. Trump has never been good with money. I wish people who voted for him had understood this before they voted to put him in charge of the US economy.

In my opinion, Trump is stealing money away for his retirement in another country without an extradition agreement with the USA.

“We’re sending President Trump a list of ALL Patriots who step up NOW. Will he see your name?”

Source: True confessions of a ‘Trump supporter’ who just got donor-shamed by the president
Why would you stop an enterprise that was bringing you $10 million a day? Remember, he gets
to keep $6 million for personal needs. If he has been doing this for 25 days, he may have have
earned $150 million for himself, personally. This is to say nothing of what he is bilking from the
US government from his endless trips to his properties.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol... So. Fucking. Boring.

The problem is that you’re pretending. You’re pretending that serious ppl can’t perceive a difference between these parties. You’re pretending that, Democrats, for all their inumerable faults, are the “same” as Republicans on Climate Change, Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation, Health Care policy, Women’s reproductive rights, Infrastucure investment, commitment to the health of institutions, socioeconomic mobility in terms of fiscal policy, Economic policy in general, cult like behavior more broadly, fidelity to basic science etc etc.

Your whole ideology is akin to a literal child’s. Adults navigate decisions between less than ideal options on a daily basis (and I have to assume you do as well, hopefully, as an adult) but for some reason here you are PRETENDING these parties are “the same”.

There is a meaningful critique to be made of Dems as being complicit in our corporatocracy, structural racism and our military industrial complex (among many other failures of policymaking priorities etc) but pretending these parties are “equally bad” speaks more to your lack of intellectual rigor and seriousness than it does to anything else. Like I said, there is a critique to make here but you’re wholly incapable of making it and I see you my clearly my dude. Fall back and let the grown folks discuss this shit.

Fam, you amongst the few people on this board I will NEVER debate issues with. If I ever disagree with you about something (which is usually never), I‘ll just chalk it up as we just disagree. I won’t attempt to explain myself stance either. Lol.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Fam, you amongst the few people on this board I will NEVER debate issues with. If I ever disagree with you about something (which is usually never), I‘ll just chalk it up as we just disagree. I won’t attempt to explain myself stance either. Lol.

Bruh, real talk, if YOU ever disagreed with me on some shit... I would re-examine my stance immediately for real. You’re smart af lol :lol:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

That was in 2019.. what is it in 2020?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden can't even enjoy his presidency for one day if this report is true. Trump is America's worst nightmare for all non Trumpers. He just won't go away....

And folks are still going to call him a "great uniter" in our country.

But seriously, we all know that this political fundraising is his new hustle. Doing this is the only way he can keep raising money indefinitely. Unfortunately, it should also give us some clue of when he plans to concede the election (basically, when hell freezes over). He's going to sidestep right out of "I was robbed" and right into "take me back".

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I think this much less about Democrats and more about what the GOP hasn’t done for Trump. That’s the narrative Trump is rolling with.

The focus is shifting from the Dems, I believe. I think we are witnessing the GOP get torn apart. GOP Congressmen are staying silent because they don’t want to have to pick a side on the results, especially the ones that recently won a seat.
That's what happens when you create a base of fanatics and then have your party lead by a con man/cult leader. You get a cult of crazies following the cult leader's orders. We are clearly seeing how Hitler rose to power and now it's just a matter of which way this country will go.

Last edited: