Joe Biden is now POTUS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm assuming it's to pay the poll workers in addition to associated "fees." :dunno:

Some of the biggest cost estimates came from Dane County, the state’s second largest, which estimated it to be $740,000, Waukesha County, which estimated $653,400, and Brown County, home to Green Bay, which estimated the cost at $456,925. Milwaukee County, the largest county, had the highest estimate: $2.04 million.

Smaller, more rural counties are less expensive.

Wisconsin Elections Commission receives $3 million from Trump campaign, expects petition for recount | MyCentralOregon.com
I mean I get that, I'm just trying to figure out why tf it's so much. A million and a half dollars for less than a weeks worth of work?

Ain't no money like government money lol

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The sore losing antics continue
This is no surprise. Expect this sore loser to try an troll Biden for as long as Biden is in office. Republicans will continue to show how much they hate America's freedoms and how they long to have a theocracy.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The sore losing antics continue
I saw this shit yesterday. Between Leticia James/Cyrus Vance Jr and Ben Sasse/Tom Cotton
/Marco Rubio and other Republican hopefuls, we have seen the last of this buffoon. The
last time he ran in the primaries, he was a blank slate and able to promise everyone
everything. Now he is contained within the failings and the follies of his his presidential
record. The man who allowed 400, 000 Americans to die of the corona virus (by 1/20/2021)
will be a target rich field for his opponents. If he survives his criminal prosecutions, this
fool will not survive the Republican Primary of 2023-2024.

Last edited:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once the Repubs get him out they won't be letting him back in
I saw this shit yesterday. Between Leticia James/Cyrus Vance Jr and Ben Sasse/Tom Cotton
/Marco Rubio and other Republican hopefuls, we have seen the last of this buffoon. The
last time he ran in the primaries, he was a blank slate and able to promise everyone
everything. Now he is contained with the failings and the follies of his his presidential
record. The man who allowed 400, 000 Americans to die of the corona virus (by 1/20/2021)
will be a target rich field for his opponents. If he survives his criminal prosecutions, this
fool will not survive the Republican Primary of 2023-2024.
I think he's a huge favorite in the primary if he runs again. He really spoke to the base of the GOP.

I think the party establishment has to really dirty him up to keep him from winning again. It will have to be done behind the scenes. Fox News will have to ignore him but OAN and Newsmax will gain popularity with the base.

You can't apply rational thought to the GOP base.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I think he's a huge favorite in the primary if he runs again. He really spoke to the base of the GOP.

I think the party establishment has to really dirty him up to keep him from winning again. It will have to be done behind the scenes. Fox News will have to ignore him but OAN and Newsmax will gain popularity with the base.

Republicans are going to try to keep him off of the ballot this country is getting more darker by the day Trump will lose again especially if Biden have a good term. By the way I think Trump is going to be as some type of legal trouble anyway.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

Noooo.. Right now he has the power incumbency on his side. In 2024,
the record will more clear of this fog, and he will be held to account for
his shenanigans. As a start, the entire Muller Report is coming out, no
more objections by Bill Barr; secondly, the entire Ukraine Report is gonna
come out; nothing Bill Barr can do stop that. Thirdly, his taxes are gonna
be obtained by the grand juries in New York. Forthly, all his crimes will
be charged and the fool will either be a felon, or broke trying to stay out
of jail. Lastly, and most damagingly, Ghislaine Maxwell will cough out his
name. There will be no Bill Barr to do anything about that. And, oh, did I
mention that that woman who is accusing him of rape in New York will be
allowed to get his DNA, to compare with what she has on the dress she
wore that day?

MAGA be damned, this fool is not coming back. This is to say nothing of
the fact that the medical info that is beginning to come out is showing
that something is wrong with him.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Noooo.. Right now he has the power incumbency on his side. In 2024,
the records will more clear of this fog, and he will be held to account for
his shenanigans. As a start, the entire Muller Report is coming out, no
more objections by Bill Barr; secondly, the entire Ukraine Report is gonna
come out; nothing Bill Barr can do stop that. Thirdly, his taxes are gonna
be obtained by the grand juries in New York. Forthly, all his crimes will
be charged and the fool will either be a felon, or broke trying to stay out
of jail. Lastly, and most damagingly, Ghislaine Maxwell will cough out his
name. There will be no Bill Barr to do anything about that. And, oh, did I
mention that that woman who is accusing him of rape in New York will be
allowed to get his DNA, to compare with what she has on the dress she
wore that day?

MAGA be damned, this fool is not coming back. This is to say nothing of
the fact that the medical info that is beginning to come out is showing
that something is wrong with him.
And he'll probably NEVER obtain a security clearance without being backdoored the way he was. Even if he pays his debts, he still has a number of associates who have been convicted and that speaks to the company that he keeps as well.

He's got a paper trail now.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
And he'll probably NEVER obtain a security clearance without being backdoored the way he was. Even if he pays his debts, he still has a number of associates who have been convicted and that speaks to the company that he keeps as well.

He's got a paper trail now.
Yep! Absolutely right.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
If only we could choose not to pay taxes. You and I are paying for these fuckers to abuse the US Government...Can't wait till Jan 20!!!

He charges the US governments premium prices for the rent of the
golf carts used by the Secret Service which follows him on these trips.

This is something that he might try to do when he is out of office, so
we will see.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Trump’s Bedminster golf club charged taxpayers $1.1M for Secret Service even while closed during pandemic: report
Watchdog group calls the charges 'appalling'

The president speaks to business leaders at a dinner on his New Jersey golf club.
President Trump's luxury properties have charged the U.S. government more than $1.1 million since he took office – billing taxpayers for room rentals at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club this spring while it was closed due to coronavirus, a new document show.

The documents, which include receipts and invoices from Trump's businesses, were released Thursday by the Secret Service after The Washington Post filed a public-records lawsuit.

The documents show an additional $188,000 in previously unknown charges to the Post's running tally of payments to Trump's properties related to the presence of Secret Service agents.
Trump's private club billed the Secret Service more than $21,800 to rent a cottage and other rooms while the club was supposed to be closed to guests. The documents offer no explanation of the charges.

President Donald Trump speaks during an event Trump National Golf Club, Friday, Aug. 14, 2020, in Bedminster, N.J., with members of the City of New York Police Department Benevolent Association. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)
Trump, himself, never visited the club while it was closed, but his daughter Ivanka Trump and her family purportedly visited the sprawling estate at least once in April to celebrate Passover, the Post reported. During that time, both Washington, D.C., and New Jersey had imposed strict "stay-at-home" orders due to the spread of coronavirus.
However, it does not appear that Ivanka Trump broke any laws.
New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy set restrictions on travel but exempted federal employees -- including Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, who are advisers to the president.

While no laws were broken, the invoices released by the Secret Service highlight the relationship the president's private businesses continue to have with the U.S. government -- one that purportedly sees trips to his private club on taxpayer dime translate to more money for him.
Lisa Gilbert, executive vice president at Public Citizen, a watchdog group, called the new charges "appalling."
"They're nickel-and-diming the American people," she said. "At a moment when every penny counts."
The newly-released documents show that the Bedminster property charged the Secret Service $17,000 a month to rent a three-bedroom cottage near Trump's own villa. The rate -- which comes to about $567 a night -- is unusually high, according to a scan of similar real estate listings in the area.
In all, The Washington Post reported that the Secret Service paid to stay in Bedminster for more than 200 days when Trump was not even on the property. A similar trend took place at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida.
Charging taxpayers premium prices for lodging at Trump properties is not new.

Last year, Trump's son Eric Trump told Yahoo Finance that the Trump Organization was charging the government nominal fees -- "like 50 bucks" per room.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Secret Service spent more than $250K at Trump properties [over 5 months in 2017 only]

President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort. | Joe Raedle/Getty Images
By NATASHA BERTRAND
11/21/2019 01:03 PM EST

The Secret Service spent more than a quarter of a million dollars at President Donald Trump’s properties over the course of five months in 2017, newly released documents show.
The documents outline Secret Service credit card expenditures for Trump properties and businesses between Jan. 27 and June 9, 2017, and were obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request via the nonprofit watchdog group Property of the People.

The expenditures — amounting to $254,020.94 in total — raise new questions about the extent to which Trump is personally profiting from the federal government, which is prohibited by the Constitution’s Domestic Emoluments Clause. The president has called the provision “phony,” and his lawyers have argued that it only bars him from receiving compensation as part of “an employment-type relationship” with a foreign or domestic government.

Trump refused to divest from his businesses upon taking office, choosing instead to hand off control of his organization to his two oldest sons, Donald Jr. and Eric. Ethics advocates warned at the time that the arrangement raised conflict of interest and Emoluments Clause concerns.
The issue was revived earlier this year when POLITICO first reported that the U.S. Air Force was spending taxpayer money at Trump’s Turnberry resort in Scotland. The Pentagon ultimately revealed that the U.S. military has spent nearly $200,000 at the luxury Scotland resort since Trump took office. The Air Force acknowledged after an internal review that the stays could create a “public perception” issue, but found no wrongdoing.
According to the newly released Secret Service documents, the majority of Secret Service expenditures in that five-month period occurred at Trump’s golf clubs—listed under a blanket “Trump National Golf Club” category—which the president has visited more than 100 times since taking office. The agency also spent more than $45,000 at Trump Hotel Las Vegas in March 2017, the records show.
Several charges of $10,000 or less occurred on the same day, according to the documents, suggesting much of the Secret Service expenditures occurred at Mar-a-Lago, which reportedly can't process individual charges over $10,000.
It has been previously reported that the Secret Service allocated $90,000 for golf cart rentals from a Florida company for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago trips between November 2018 and June 2019. But the documents released by the agency this week reveal how much money the Secret Service spent at Trump’s properties themselves over half of the president’s first year in office.
The Secret Service also spent more than $32,000 at Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., over those five months, the records show. Trump and his supporters often dine and hold fundraisers at the hotel, which charged the Secret Service more than $200,000 between 2016 and 2018, NBC News reported earlier this year.
The Secret Service did not respond to a request for comment.