Joe Biden is now POTUS

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Lmao... I destroyed you in that thread bro. Republicans have literally nothing to offer modern (intelligent) human beings beyond archaic cultural wars and bullshit platitudes. Pretending there’s some negotiation to be had with those folks is trafficking, again, in a wholesale departure from reality.

As someone with an actual meaningful critique of Dems all your vacuous “both sides” stuff sounds completely pedantic, tone deaf and beyond the bounds of rational thought.

I might make a thread about this like I did about Libertarianism years ago. Seems like many can use a deconstruction of conservative “thought” and policy around here.

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all argumentative assholes on here :lol:
My brother you are delusional. You must have me confused.

Even your statement "Republicans have literally nothing to offer modern (intelligent) human beings beyond archaic cultural wars and bullshit platitudes." is nothing but your attempt at being Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Damon Wayans from In Living Color rolled into one without presenting even one fact. Opinions are not facts, brother.

tenor.gif

The fact that you are willing to go to such lengths to defend Democrats without admitting any of their faults is quite disappointing brother.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone takes the time today and this weekend to connect with family and learn about our history, which is not this made up holiday for CACs who murdered our people. Yep that's right, the Pequot Tribe was/ is a tribe of melenated native Americans who were slaughtered by pilgrams to after helping ungrateful CACs.

This is your Happy Thanksgiving.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
My brother you are delusional. You must have me confused.

Even your statement "Republicans have literally nothing to offer modern (intelligent) human beings beyond archaic cultural wars and bullshit platitudes." is nothing but your attempt at being Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Damon Wayans from In Living Color rolled into one without presenting even one fact. Opinions are not facts, brother.

tenor.gif

The fact that you are willing to go to such lengths to defend Democrats without admitting any of their faults is quite disappointing brother.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone takes the time today and this weekend to connect with family and learn about our history, which is not this made up holiday for CACs who murdered our people. Yep that's right, the Pequot Tribe was/ is a tribe of melenated native Americans who were slaughtered by pilgrams to after helping ungrateful CACs.

This is your Happy Thanksgiving.
this nigga right HERE is fucking insane...and maybe doesnt know WE KNOW hes insane.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
School who about the civil war? You can remain the brainwashed coon who believed that a whole country went to war just to set black folks free.

Additionally, you can remain the ignorant imbecile who believes that the lives of black folks have changed or will change significantly because a different party is in the white house.

My point is and has always been that black folks need to tighten up and fix what we can fix on our own. We can not continue to wait for massa to save us because they will not and have shown us they won't.
Who believes the country went to war to free black folks? The South started the War because they feared losing their slaves and they wanted slavery to expand to the new states. The North went to war to keep the union together. Very few northerners wanted to free the slaves but they didn't want slavery to expand. They knew that if slavery expanded, the slaves would be working in the factories.

So Yes, the Civil War was about slavery.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Writing in the New York Times this Thursday, Dan Barry says that in the wake of the 2020 election, President Trump has run head-first into the epithet he’s long used to slander others.

“Loser.”

Speaking to the Times, former Trump business associate Jack O’Donnell pointed out that the first thing Trump calls someone who’s wronged him is “loser.”

“That’s his main attack word. The worst thing in his world would be to be a loser. To avoid being called a loser, he will do or say anything,” he said.

In reality, Trump has been a loser many times over. “In fact, his greatest success flowed not from real estate but from the creation of a popular alternate-reality television persona — Donald Trump, master of the boardroom — that he ultimately rode to the White House,” Barry writes. “But his famous aversion to the label of loser has now reached its apotheosis.”

Trump’s combative personality was once a quirky trait of a “self-involved New York developer,” writes Barry, but now, that trait has become a national embarrassment, “nearly upending the sacred transition of power and leaving the world’s foremost democracy — grappling with a deadly pandemic and a teetering economy — with a leader who refuses to concede despite the basic math.”

“Such behavior by the president reflects a binary-code approach to life that spares no room for nuance or complication. If a person isn’t a one, then that person is a zero.”
Read the full article over at The New York Times

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This goes with what I posted earlier today in the thread

Laid off Steelworkers in Michigan say Trump did not keep promises

I had to revisit some of the early pages of this thread and white people need to understand these jobs that use to be waiting for them after the high school is long gone. The shit Trump was talking about really play with their psyche and now look what happened. If they wasn’t so racist they should’ve been the first ones voting Trump out of office.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Who believes the country went to war to free black folks? The South started the War because they feared losing their slaves and they wanted slavery to expand to the new states. The North went to war to keep the union together. Very few northerners wanted to free the slaves but they didn't want slavery to expand. They knew that if slavery expanded, the slaves would be working in the factories.

So Yes, the Civil War was about slavery.
This is a belief you and I disagree on.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I disagree.

When Obama 1st took office he had a 57 senate lead and all we heard was how he couldnt do shit because he needed a 60 seat super majority to accomplish shit. Then for 2 yrs pussy ass dems sat back wringing their hands in helplessness passing half assed watered down legislation.

I HOPE they have learned their lesson but I doubt it.

He did.... Republicans used the filibuster rules back then to Block a lot of Obama’s appointments...then Kats slacked off.. Let republicans take control so they could change the filibuster rules which is why DEMS couldn’t do shit to stop Trumps appointments.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You gotta set out butter biscuit traps to catch them.

affc88cbb1e1b6c6571a6b48f9fc2e22df16bcbb.jpg
Lmfaaaaao
I'd make sure you big steaux before you get out da county fa' it.
Heavy
Do' heavy
Steaux heavy
Pillow case full of snacks
It's so heavy
My zuzus getting too big
It's too heavy
My wham whams getting too big
It's too heavy
Nobody help me
Toting big steaux it's too heavy

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
As a New Yorker...please excuse my ignorance...

What The Fuck are you talking about....LOL!!??!?!?!?
:lol:

Shorty said that he would aid me in making a large commissary purchase in the county were I to go.

I changed the lyrics to a Gucci mane song to reflect this large commissary purchase, which is a flex in prison and so the original meaning of the song still holds.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shorty said that he would aid me in making a large commissary purchase in the county were I to go.

I changed the lyrics to a Gucci mane song to reflect this large commissary purchase, which is a flex in prison and so the original meaning of the song still holds.
That’s what heavy means???

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

after reading your reply and looking at the message....

giphy.gif

I'm going back to learn German....da fuk?!?!?