NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Easy to be comeback player of the year candidate when you didn’t play the year before ijs. I’m talkin shit but serious at the same time because I didn’t watch the Lakers until the bubble

That’s kinda the point of comeback people you was decent one year gets hurts or miss season.... like if boogie orbJohn Wall play at level pre injury they would be favorites

Klay next year...

If Dwights would’ve got 25 mins at game putting up 16, 11, two blocks he probably would’ve been looked at along with maybe thoughts of a all defensive team...

That’s shit would’ve been impressive

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter how you score as long as you get the ball into the basket. Now if you said that KD was more skilled than Wilt it would be a different story.
But that's what he said he said KD is one of the best scorers he's ever seen........what do you consider a "scorer" to be?

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s kinda the point of comeback people you was decent one year gets hurts or miss season.... like if boogie orbJohn Wall play at level pre injury they would be favorites

Klay next year...

If Dwights would’ve got 25 mins at game putting up 16, 11, two blocks he probably would’ve been looked at along with maybe thoughts of a all defensive team...

That’s shit would’ve been impressive
Good point

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But that's what he said he said KD is one of the best scorers he's ever seen........what do you consider a "scorer" to be?

I consider a scorer to be someone that can put the ball in the basket consistently. It doesn't matter if it's from 2 feet or 25. Now if he said the most skilled offensive player then I'd look at it differently. But I get where you're coming from.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
If u think that’s gonna work then I don’t get it. Folks wasn’t really fucking with DH like that. Dude had some great years before the bad injury but in Washington he reminded them he was Dwight Howard

That's because his "narrative" has changed through poor decisions and failing to find a team that actually needs a dominant center. He doesn't get the minutes. He doesn't get the touches. The offense doesn't revolve around the Center position. I will admit it's hard as hell to find any team today that still functions in that capacity. However, systems are key and the moment he signed with the Lakers it spoke volumes about his inability to figure shit out. That's why Shaq called him out on his "ring" celebration. He played in a system didn't allow him to every be half of what he could be and he did it willingly to ring chase with LeBron. More power to him on that front because you can't knock a dude for his free agency choices. But what makes me think DH is a true mental weakling from a basketball perspective is how he didn't even try to look at a team that NEEDED an actual Center and had more money to spend and that's Golden State. It seems a lot of players are avoiding GS even though they had the money. (LOL) Reminds me of the period where GMs avoided working with Jerry Krause for the Bulls because the Bulls were fuckin' everybody. Now DH is in Philly talking about Championships. He's a dimwit.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's because his "narrative" has changed through poor decisions and failing to find a team that actually needs a dominant center. He doesn't get the minutes. He doesn't get the touches. The offense doesn't revolve around the Center position. I will admit it's hard as hell to find any team today that still functions in that capacity. However, systems are key and the moment he signed with the Lakers it spoke volumes about his inability to figure shit out. That's why Shaq called him out on his "ring" celebration. He played in a system didn't allow him to every be half of what he could be and he did it willingly to ring chase with LeBron. More power to him on that front because you can't knock a dude for his free agency choices. But what makes me think DH is a true mental weakling from a basketball perspective is how he didn't even try to look at a team that NEEDED an actual Center and had more money to spend and that's Golden State. It seems a lot of players are avoiding GS even though they had the money. (LOL) Reminds me of the period where GMs avoided working with Jerry Krause for the Bulls because the Bulls were fuckin' everybody. Now DH is in Philly talking about Championships. He's a dimwit.

True, I’m not sure about this but do we know how hard GS pitch was if they even pitched.
I’m just saying I really didn’t follow DW free agency like I would’ve in the previous years.
I been slacking, shit think about it this ain’t even my thread. In the past folks would start NBA season threads and other members would be like, “naw bruh ole dude gonna start a thread for this”.
If you look back at Dwight stats before the back problems he was putting up great numbers. Signing with Washington wasn’t bad because they needed him(I think).

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True, I’m not sure about this but do we know how hard GS pitch was if they even pitched.
I’m just saying I really didn’t follow DW free agency like I would’ve in the previous years.
I been slacking, shit think about it this ain’t even my thread. In the past folks would start NBA season threads and other members would be like, “naw bruh ole dude gonna start a thread for this”.
If you look back at Dwight stats before the back problems he was putting up great numbers. Signing with Washington wasn’t bad because they needed him(I think).

Dwight was great on the court and a great cheerleader even when he wasn't playing so there must have been some behind the scenes reason why Lebron chose not bring him back. He was a great energy guy and even took Javale's starting spot. I thought he could play this role with the Lakers for the next couple years but I guess it's a case of Dwight being Dwight leading him to his sixth different team in six years.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

Good question. I'd argue that it's the job of your Agent to proactively do that sort of thing. DH anad McGee should have been on the phone considering the apparent need.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

tenor.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I heard from Ramona that the lakers decided to move on because he started turning back to the old dwight after the ring...

As much as i think he was a reliable weapon

Nobody wants the old dwight creeping up from behind.
How’d he turn back to the old Dwight and they didn’t even have a practice or game after winning the ring?

They didn’t like that nigga on the team bus or plane?

giphy.gif
He gave an interview after the finals talking slick ALREADY they decided to cut bait.
Ohhhhh well damn :smh:

He never stopped being the “old Dwight“, if you noticed during the games and even the playoffs as soon as Dwight would start his bullshit the coach would pull him out the game. Sometimes he wouldn’t get back in until the end of the game and sometimes he wouldn’t get back in at all. That’s probably why he left, he knew the Lakers wanted him but since there were playoff series where he didn’t get much playing time he knew they didn’t need him.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

off that TITLE alone

aint gonna get the desired results

whatever Bucks fan that wrote it...

so Giannis don't wanna be an all time great with a ring and endorsements and business ventures OUTSIDE basketball?

OK
They shouldn't have even said that bullshit. :smh:

s1Sc1Y.jpg
They are just saying anything at this point. I think even if he signs he still leaves. They still not better than Miami. Giannis aint no fool. Plus who wants to finish their career in Milwaukee :giggle: i think its just a matter of time at this point....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I dont think they are better than the sixers either. Probably tied with Boston and maybe worse than NJ. I think he sees that plus they cant improve anymore. They have no assets. Gave up basically 4 or 5 1st round picks for Jrue :smh: :smh: They are dead men walking at this point....
With the moves the Sixers made you maybe right. Nets might implode with the bitch ass KD and crazy Kyrie. Miami I think is better too.

kYGWYM.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Wade.

nobody gonna remember Chicago or Cleveland

Wade County

His numbers since DAY ONE in league?

Carrying a team to chip

Look at the TALENT on Kawhi teams?

Remember not 2 years ago you had so called white nba insiders who get PAID to talk basketball

on the RECORD

Compare Kawhai Leonard to

Micheal Jeffery Jordan

and say he was BETTER than Lebron James.

Dwayne one of the best players of all time.

No matter what the stats say

you SAW it.

Last edited:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He never stopped being the “old Dwight“, if you noticed during the games and even the playoffs as soon as Dwight would start his bullshit the coach would pull him out the game. Sometimes he wouldn’t get back in until the end of the game and sometimes he wouldn’t get back in at all. That’s probably why he left, he knew the Lakers wanted him but since there were playoff series where he didn’t get much playing time he knew they didn’t need him.

This Is the thing I'm saying It's going to be a whole lot worse on Philly, I don't think he or the team may hold up well If They start loosing. Jordan and Bron are able to stabilize certain players and there antics. Remember teams will tolerate stupidity as long as they continue to win, Once the losses pile up they become a distraction. Remember Rodman could wear all the wedding dresses and makeup he wanted, Iverson could miss 100 practices, as long as they were winning It was all good.