Joe Biden is now POTUS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I would as well but in New York State you can't vote in any primary races unless you're one or the other so I registered as Democrat since at this time voting Republican isn't realistic.

That being said I don't in any way consider myself committed to either party and in a perfect world I'd be willing to vote for a candidate regardless of party affiliation.
A vote for Republicans where I see a balance is needed on the local level because dems tend to be too liberal for me and my money. Yet on the state and federal level I tend to vote for dems

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Harry Reid says Dems will sweep the entire Senate map. (Except Doug Jones, but he was likely going to lose anyway.)

Fuck Harry Reid. When people talk about the first two years of Obama's first term and how he and the dems should of, could of did this, and that.
Blame him for not getting shit done because while many of you dislike Pelosi.
She was with the shits...Harry Reid..not so much.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Fuck Harry Reid. When people talk about the first two years of Obama's first term and how he and the dems should of, could of did this, and that.
Blame him for not getting shit done because while many if you dislike Pelosi.
She was with the shits...Harry Reid..not so much.
bruh...Reid had a majority for 79 working days out of a 4 month period from 2009 til 2011.

after that the republicans shut all that shit down.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Looks like @lightbright started another election night thread too

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
what are you talking about??? The one I started was the only one started.... :dunno:

Yeah we didn't need another one, could have just updated this thread title.

There's been too much info being posted in here to start over.
Oooooh now I see.... you're actually gonna call a thread titled Trump is losing badly"?..... an election night result thread.... gotcha...... why not just put a supercharged V-8 in a Camaro and call it a Z06 vette??? Two totally different subjects.....

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:lol:

Smoking trees don’t even work that way, fam. For a non smoker, the level of paranoia you would have will be through the roof!

Plus, it dilates time slower, so it’s going to be worse.
man I gotta burn w you when all this shit is over Doc
:confused::confused: don't understand the question.
my bad there was a guy that supported voting republican because of abortion or something like that, your post made me ask you that lol
Is this the official "Election Night Results/Conversation" thread ???
:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
That one isn't popping though, not like this joint!
that shit wack :lol:

bruh...Reid had a majority for 79 working days out of a 4 month period from 2009 til 2011.

thank you Buk.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Dems came in with a majority but did not have a super majority until late. The problem is Harry Reid spent too much time trying to placate the republicans. He wasted so much time on the ACA doing that.
As I said Pelosi was with the shits and passing bills up to Reid who sat on those shits.
This is why I say the dems can't go back to that being nice and playing by the rules bs.

Last edited: