Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

Is there any doubt now that this is a cac? 1st thing she comes back with is a proxy Black to question your Blackness. AD hasn’t been doing some questionable shit lately anyways.But she don’t know that.

Again, growing up, nobody was drinking grape faygo. I’m starting to think your ass is one of them ICP fanboys. It was Red Pop or Orange-Pineapple.
You’re disproving your so called “Blackness” with everything you type.
Notice how everything is broke nigga, fried chicken, grape soda, minimum wage, struggle nigga etc etc stereotypical shit with her. Just like the republikkkans, that’s the only way them “liberal” cacs can envision Black people.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Is there any doubt now that this is a cac? 1st thing she comes back with is a proxy Black to question your Blackness. AD hasn’t been doing some questionable shit lately anyways.But she don’t know that.

Notice how everything is broke nigga, fried chicken, grape soda, minimum wage, struggle nigga etc etc stereotypical shit with her. Just like the republikkkans, that’s the only way them “liberal” cacs can envision Black people.

Cause broke niggas don't aspire to do much or help their communities. Bums hanging out in the barber shop giving barber shop knowledge cause they ain't got shit else to do.

Trust, I dropped enough Detroit knowledge for the Airman to know I'm black. He in denial. And you are too.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

If only your bitch ass knew how you sound to actual ADOS talking about some fucking Popeyes and grape pop.
We would never say some shit like that.

My ADOS brothers and sisters have been suffering in this shitty ass country under every president since the beginning, Dems & Repubs.
Suffering under one more Repub is no different.

Something that is too obvious to all ADOS:
You immigrant anchor babies are just now starting to become the target under this presidency, and y’all are freaking out. You leeching faggots want this anti immigrant out so badly because he will “travel ban” your ugly ass grandmothers, “build a wall” to keep your aunts and cousins out, and/or he’s blaming y’all for COVID-19.

ADOS isn’t for Trump bitch ass either, faggot. We just know that our conditions have remained the same, even though we’ve been voting DemoCrap since gaining our voting rights.

And watch your fucking mouth with that racist shit toward my people, bitch.​
Got DAMN!

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The bulk of our happas live in NYC, thats just a fact. Black American women were utilized for citizenship. And culturally many of them dont rep or ID as Black American unless its to center themselves as an authority on some shit they dont know about. To us, that's the equivalent of a biracial that only reps their white side but will say they are black when its beneficial. They arent viewed the same as someone thats fully ADOS. Her speaking on reparations as a Grenadian woman is meaningless. Amanda went to school in NY, lived in Harlem for 12 years, and got on there that's why I thought she was from up there.
Are you using "happas" to mean mix breeds? If so; have you seen California? Also the bitch is 40+ years old. 12 years is just 1/3 of her life. That's just a dizzy bitch that wasn't told to "shut the fuck up" enough, because niggas was trying to fuck. A simple "what the fuck are you talking about?" at the right time could've saved us, and her, from the "every thought; is a brilliant thought" syndrome that she has.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Are you using "happas" to mean mix breeds? If so; have you seen California? Also the bitch is 40+ years old. 12 years is just 1/3 of her life. That's just a dizzy bitch that wasn't told to "shut the fuck up" enough, because niggas was trying to fuck. A simple "what the fuck are you talking about?" at the right time could've saved us, and her, from the "every thought; is a brilliant thought" syndrome that she has.

Yes our happas are half Black American (usually the mom) and half diaspora (usually the dad looking for citizenship). Im not talking about biracials. Im sure Cali got the most biracials, its a racist "liberal" state with not alot of blacks, so not shocking its the swirl capital.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Yes our happas are half Black American (usually the mom) and half diaspora (usually the dad looking for citizenship). Im not talking about biracials. Im sure Cali got the most biracials, its a racist "liberal" state with not alot of blacks, so not shocking its the swirl capital.
Ok, got it...

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor

A Black American woman from Chicago speaks. OK, anchor babys of BGOL, tell us how this FBA woman is wrong, Amanda is the same as her? :lol:

I will never understand how dudes who dont date nor are even attracted to Black American women (80% of BGOL) unless theyre a 1%er (Beyonce, Michelle Obama, Ashanti, etc) think they can tell the dudes who literally make them from scratch what they are. :smh:

Well, she's wrong because her people fled the South. Probably from Mississippi or the Carolinas. Why didn't her people "stick it out" there? The South was like a whole different country at that time. Hell, y'all even fought a war about it.
:dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Well, she's wrong because her people fled the South. Probably from Mississippi or the Carolinas. Why didn't her people "stick it out" there? The South was like a whole different country at that time. Hell, y'all even fought a war about it.
:dunno:

Moving to 1 part of the country for work is different from immigrating and naturalizing into a whole nother country and pretending to be an ethnic group you are not. :lol: She wouldnt call Jamaicans who leave the bush for Kingston, fleers, just the ones who fled the country and never looked back. Im in the South, the mass majority of blacks didnt even leave here, only a fraction went up north or the West. Most of us still reside here. The bulk of blacks in the US are in the South. Most of your HBCUs are in the South. And the bulk of Black Americans are migrating back to the South. Only black immigrants are migrating to the Northeast because they dont have communities or history outside of major cities that are primarily up north.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I see this "Black Seperation" shit on the rise a lot lately. It's not 100% on reparations talk, well it is. Money has brought a lot of your feelings to the forefront. I've heard so called educated people tell me I was not black, but Jamaican, even though I was born in the U.S. to U.S citizens. Their dumb-asses really think that only African Americans are black, and they draw a line there. Some of these idiots are no better than the CACs that they hate for hating them because of their color.

I don't make a claim for reparations. I don't feel entitled to it. I wouldnt take it. I hope you guys get every scent you can. I'll use that shit to get mine from Britain right after.

Also, Marcus Garvey means nothing to yall? Stokey Carmichael, Malcolm X, nothing?

Many descendants of Caribbean immigrants died to make life better for all blacks in America. Wake the fuck up, fam, and cut that dumb shit out.

Also fuck Amanda Seales or whatever her name is.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Moving to 1 part of the country for work is different from immigrating and naturalizing into a whole nother country and pretending to be an ethnic group you are not. :lol: She wouldnt call Jamaicans who leave the bush for Kingston, fleers, just the ones who fled the country and never looked back. Im in the South, the mass majority of blacks didnt even leave here, only a fraction went up north or the West. Most of us still reside here. The bulk of blacks in the US are in the South. Most of your HBCUs are in the South. And the bulk of Black Americans are migrating back to the South. Only black immigrants are migrating to the Northeast because they dont have communities or history outside of major cities that are primarily up north.
Miami is in the South, bruh. It's a major city full of immigrants. See how easy I did that. Stop with the bullshit.

Also, the South was basically a different country for a few years there. Had a different president, money, government and everything.

"The Bush and Kingstoners" never fought a war to divide the country. So she couldn't mention it. It was always and still "out of many one people".

I too live in the South, and everywhere I have been to in the South, I run into to islanders. I'm not sure what Utopia you are speaking of down here?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I see this "Black Seperation" shit on the rise a lot lately. It's not 100% on reparations talk, well it is. Money has brought a lot of your feelings to the forefront. I've heard so called educated people tell me I was not black, but Jamaican, even though I was born in the U.S. to U.S citizens. Their dumb-asses really think that only African Americans are black, and they draw a line there. Some of these idiots are no better than the CACs that they hate for hating them because of their color.

I don't make a claim for reparations. I don't feel entitled to it. I wouldnt take it. I hope you guys get every scent you can. I'll use that shit to get mine from Britain right after.

Also, Marcus Garvey means nothing to yall? Stokey Carmichael, Malcolm X, nothing?

Many descendants of Caribbean immigrants died to make life better for all blacks in America. Wake the fuck up, fam, and cut that dumb shit out.

Also fuck Amanda Seales or whatever her name is.

Malcolm X was Black American fam. He was born in Nebraska. Garvey came to the US to exclusively meet Booker T and was a fan of our work. Carmichael got game from the brothers he went to school with her in the states. They were all our students who were proud allies. Now yall portray them as our leaders. Its weird.

Theres nothing wrong with us recognizing our culture and heritage that you might not belong to. I dont get upset at others when they draw lines and recognize theirs. Its not about me getting something from them. I respect their humanity and dont take a colonized tribal stance of superiority or "I know whats best for you"

Honestly brother, Black Americans have fought too many battles to be bullied by expats with ID issues. We dont immigrate to other countries and tell natives what to do. We stay in our own country and fight WS here. If expats did that instead of running here, those other countries would be in better shape. But that aint my concern, Im worried about my people FIRST AND FOREMOST. If you not Black American, we not family. Doesnt mean its beef, but im focused on my group like eveyone else.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Miami is in the South, bruh. It's a major city full of immigrants. See how easy I did that. Stop with the bullshit.

Also, the South was basically a different country for a few years there. Had a different president, money, government and everything.

I too live in the South, and everywhere I have been to in the South, I run into to islanders. I'm not sure what Utopia you are speaking of down here?

Miami is a major city. Want small towns did your family sharecrop and work the farms in the South? Can I have some town names? My great grandfather sharecropped in Robeson County, NC and my great grandma cleaned white womens houses in Bennettsville, SC. Tell me where your grandparents worked fam? My maternal great grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee indian. Do you have US indigenous ancestry like me?

If the answer is no to any of those, we not the same folk. We dont even have the same phenotype. Black Americans are unique from the rest of the diaspora.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Malcolm X was Black American fam. He was born in Nebraska. Garvey came to the US to exclusively meet Booker T and was a fan of our work. Carmichael got game from the brothers he went to school with her in the states. They were all our students who were proud allies. Now yall portray them as our leaders. Its weird.

Theres nothing wrong with us recognizing our culture and heritage that you might not belong to. I dont get upset at others when they draw lines and recognize theirs. Its not about me getting something from them. I respect their humanity and dont take a colonized tribal stance of superiority or "I know whats best for you"

Honestly brother, Black Americans have fought too many battles to be bullied by expats with ID issues. We dont immigrate to other countries and tell natives what to do. We stay in our own country and fight WS here. If expats did that instead of running here, those other countries would be in better shape. But that aint my concern, Im worried about my people FIRST AND FOREMOST. If you not Black American, we not family. Doesnt mean its beef, but im focused on my group like eveyone else.
Why do you do this, fam?

You should've at least googled Malcolm before you responded and proved my point. His mother was from all places Grenada. So he was one of these "anchor babies" that you fools talk crazy about, and he paid the ultimate sacrifice for Black America.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/repeatingislands.com/2015/02/22/malcolm-x-caribbean-connections/amp/

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why do you do this, fam?

You should've at least googled Malcolm before you responded and proved my point. His mother was from all places Grenada. So he was one of these "anchor babies" that you fools talk crazy about, and he paid the ultimate sacrifice for Black America.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/repeatingislands.com/2015/02/22/malcolm-x-caribbean-connections/amp/

Malcolm never lived in Grenada and never referred to himself as such. Link me to where he said he is Grenadan. Grenadan's have to claim a man born in Nebraska because they dont have a history of black empowerment. The islands are behind Black America when it comes to fighting WS, thats why Islanders migrate here and not the other way around. You dont have 100s of schools in the islands that teach blacks from all over the world like our HBCUs. Black Americans are the shit.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Miami is a major city. Want small towns did your family sharecrop and work the farms in the South? Can I have some town names? My great grandfather sharecropped in Robeson County, NC and my great grandma cleaned white womens houses in Bennettsville, SC. Tell me where your grandparents worked fam? My maternal great grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee indian. Do you have US indigenous ancestry like me?

If the answer is no to any of those, we not the same folk. We dont even have the same phenotype. Black Americans are unique from the rest of the diaspora.
Because you were one of the last to do it, end slavery? What do you think was happening in other slave holding countries? Wine and good times? Also, my grandfather share cropped in the South, from Jamaica, during WWII. One of the main reasons I vet women from the South, because the man used to get it in.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Malcolm never lived in Grenada and never referred to himself as such. Link me to where he said he is Grenadan. Grenadan's have to claim a man born in Nebraska because they dont have a history of black empowerment. The islands are behind Black America when it comes to fighting WS, thats why Islanders migrate here and not the other way around. You dont have 100s of schools in the islands that teach blacks from all over the world like our HBCUs. Black Americans are the shit.
Dude, that was his moms. Your whole argument is against people of color from other places in the U.S. having happa anchor babies. That was that man's whole story. So you're for happa babies now?

Last edited:

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
DNC plant and sellout Vericuck, is still tryna keep this thread alive, I see.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Because you were one of the last to do it, end slavery? What do you think was happening in other slave holding countries? Wine and good times? Also, my grandfather share cropped in the South, from Jamaica, during WWII. One of the main reasons I vet women from the South, because the man used to get it in.

I dont care what was happening in other countries. If the islanders would rather run than fight, thats on them.

And your answer is no. You dont have family members that endured slavery or sharecropping in the US. Your family talked to whites and willingly migrated here. I still cant get any town names out of you thar your family went thru Jim Crow in bruh. :lol: Black immigrants only know and live in major cities, so that doesn't surprise me. We are not the same.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Why do you say stupid shit?

You dont have to distinguish HBCUs, when they are mostly HBCUs.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude that was his moms. Your whole argument is against people of color from other places in the U.S. having happa anchor babies. That was that man's whole story. So you're for happa babies now?

Im not against happas. I have some in my family. Ive dated West Indian women, so apparently id be cool with having one. I just pointed out too many are detached from our culture and ID by their other culture only. Mainly the ones in NY and Miami where you at, cuz those are immigrant cities, so it's "cooler" to be more than just a "regular" black. If they choose to do that, thats fine, we just wont recognize them either.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I dont care what was happening in other countries. If the islanders would rather run than fight, thats on them.

And your answer is no. You dont have family members that endured slavery or sharecropping in the US. Your family talked to whites and willingly migrated here. I still cant get any town names out of you thar your family went thru Jim Crow in bruh. :lol: Black immigrants only know and live in major cities, so that doesn't surprise me. We are not the same.
So you wear Jim Crow as a badge of honor? Slavery outside of the US ended mainly because slaves tipped the hand through revolts. Slavery here ended at the grace of white men. Ever wonder if those white men didn't say "no"; would it probably would still be going on?

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
ADOS cofounder........

1*E5WpETRfKYZzxAfUQm0d1Q.png

[/QUOTE]

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Im not against happas. I have some in my family. Ive dated West Indian women, so apparently id be cool with having one. I just pointed out too many are detached from our culture and ID by their other culture only. Mainly the ones in NY and Miami where you at, cuz those are immigrant cities, so it's "cooler" to be more than just a "regular" black. If they choose to do that, thats fine, we just wont recognize them either.
What?
I'm in Atlanta.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So you were Jim Crow as a badge of honor? Slavery outside of the US ended mainly because slaves tipped the hand through revolts. Slavery here ended at the grace of white men. Ever wonder if those white men didn't say "no"; would it probably would still be going on?

So basically Islanders fought back and we begged for our freedom. Caribbean blacks are more militant than Black Americans. Yall see this shit? Dudes are immigrants talkin like this.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

More lies to support your Trolling agent agenda, you ain't dated nothing but your own kind..... White women.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
So basically Islanders fought back and we begged for our freedom. Caribbean blacks are more militant than Black Americans. Yall see this shit? Dudes are immigrants talkin like this.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You're the one saying other people ran and didn't fight. We fought.