Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Its common for some of our happas to only acknowledge their ADOS heritage when they want to disparage ADOS. Amanda is a proud Islander and has always distinguished herself as such. Shes lying about being Black American anyway.

I told yall this bitch is BUSTED. That face aging fast and her body shaped like a 15 year old. She doesnt get a light skin pass, wack!!!

No FBA woman describes herself as "multiracial" thats anchor baby culture.

Her father isnt really Black American. Shes a lying bitch. She says her dad is from Boston (immigrant city) and not the South. :smh:

On BGOL, some immigrants will try to tell Black American men what a Black American woman is, as if we dont know and they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: This bitch aint one.

@VAiz4hustlaz @xfactor @Soul On Ice

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its common for some of our happas to only acknowledge their ADOS heritage when they want to disparage ADOS. Amanda is a proud Islander and has always distinguished herself as such. Shes lying about being Black American anyway.

I told yall this bitch is BUSTED. That face aging fast and her body shaped like a 15 year old. She doesnt get a light skin pass, wack!!!

No FBA woman describes herself as "multiracial" thats anchor baby culture.

Her father isnt really Black American. Shes a lying bitch. She says her dad is from Boston (immigrant city) and not the South. :smh:

On BGOL, some immigrants will try to tell Black American men what a Black American woman is, as if we dont know and they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: This bitch aint one.

@VAiz4hustlaz @xfactor @Soul On Ice

This post alone should be sent to the Ock hall of fame.

Amanda Seales got destroyed.
:itsawrap:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

A Black American woman from Chicago speaks. OK, anchor babys of BGOL, tell us how this FBA woman is wrong, Amanda is the same as her? :lol:

I will never understand how dudes who dont date nor are even attracted to Black American women (80% of BGOL) unless theyre a 1%er (Beyonce, Michelle Obama, Ashanti, etc) think they can tell the dudes who literally make them from scratch what they are. :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The separation is occurring and the pro-whites are exposing themselves left and right.

Can you imagine what will happen if Trump wins again? It will be the biggest board meltdown since @Dr. Truth admitted he was a drug addicted (crack-cocaine) habitual liar and a basement DJ with a transformer wife, which was the apex of several members volunteering to break rules so they could be banned because of @Blunt .

the Neanderthal controls the minds of the pro-whites and all of them have to be removed from our community so we can finally get back to the top where we belong.

A Black American woman from Chicago speaks. OK, anchor babys of BGOL, tell us how this FBA woman is wrong, Amanda is the same as her? :lol:

I will never understand how dudes who dont date nor are even attracted to Black American women (80% of BGOL) unless theyre a 1%er (Beyonce, Michelle Obama, Ashanti, etc) think they can tell the dudes who literally make them from scratch what they are. :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I sincerely hate fools who try and convince people like me to vote for their candidate by telling me to forget about the things I care about.

I am voting against Trump. But Democrats, don't f it up with all of the dumb extra stuff. I care about reparations and all of the other things she told us to forget. I swear on everything though. If Biden wins and if he and Harris screw us again, it's a wrap. Democrats will literally have to come to my house on their knees with my reparations package in a Jordan shoe box while rapping a Brand Nubian song for me to even consider voting for them again.
No doubt on the mid-terms man, but it looks like Biden will have both the senate and the house. There is literally no reason not to get shit done in 2021 and 2022. Shit should literally be flying of these man's desk.

No president will have faced the pressure Biden has if he has congress. Not taking specific action for the community will turn off black voters for years to come. With no boogeyman and the president being the wrong complexion to get a pass from the community(think president of all america shit), it's put up or shut up time. Biden going to need a war bad as fuck to get out of this one. :eek:

What you both fail to realize is that 2020 may be the last year that the Black vote is relevant on a national level. If elected, expect the Dems to go full tilt on immigration, including legalizing millions of undocumented and illegal immigrants. Kamala has already presented a bill that would remove the H1B cap for Indians as well.

So while the GOP may marginalize us, the Dems will render us obsolete, all whil

This post alone should be sent to the Ock hall of fame.

Amanda Seales got destroyed.
:itsawrap:

Nah, she probably loves it. She’s a malignant narcissist on the level of Dr. Umar. Notice how she said she was a “fucking genius”?

Somebody needs to bring up that shit she did to Myron Rolle.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What you both fail to realize is that 2020 may be the last year that the Black vote is relevant on a national level. If elected, expect the Dems to go full tilt on immigration, including legalizing millions of undocumented and illegal immigrants. Kamala has already presented a bill that would remove the H1B cap for Indians as well.

So while the GOP may marginalize us, the Dems will render us obsolete, all whil

Nah, she probably loves it. She’s a malignant narcissist on the level of Dr. Umar. Notice how she said she was a “fucking genius”?

Somebody needs to bring up that shit she did to Myron Rolle.
Shit. I been saying for years hispanics have pushed us back. You might be right that it happens now instead of 10 years. Judging by the Pelosi intern meeting that the BGOL Pelosi/Wolf thread devolved into, I just don't have much faith of us holding dems accountable. Cats literally will parrot any talking points dems push on them. No form of critical thinking. It gets like bizzaro fox news on BGOL sometimes. :smh:

It's no wonder why dems have been able to replace us and most of black America ain't even caught on yet. Shills still talking about illegals picking fruit and don't get big picture.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Ur an idiot.

Anyone supporting what 45 did at that debate is a non factor.

It’s like talking to a fucking child with you.
Just because I don’t support Biden does not automatically mean that I support Drumpf.
FUCK BOTH OF THEM OLD WHITE MEN!
I’ve never voted republiKKKan and pretty sure I never will.

I say “pretty sure” because, unlike you dumb ass coons, I’ll cast my in vote in future elections whichever way benefits my community the most. I don’t give a fuck which party, a new party, both parties, whomever the fuck ever comes along and give my community tangibles.
Until I see that, fuck giving my vote away for free!​

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

It’s like talking to a fucking child with you.
Just because I don’t support Biden does not automatically mean that I support Drumpf.
FUCK BOTH OF THEM OLD WHITE MEN!
I’ve never voted republiKKKan and pretty sure I never will.

I say “pretty sure” because, unlike you dumb ass coons, I’ll cast my in vote in future elections whichever way benefits my community the most. I don’t give a fuck which party, a new party, both parties, whomever the fuck ever comes along and give my community tangibles.
Until I see that, fuck giving my vote away for free!​

Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

“Blacker”?!
You must be an immigrant.​

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

“Blacker”?!
You must be an immigrant.​

Don't change the subject. Yeah I said blacker. I am no immigrant. My ancestors are generations of ADOS that are active in our communities and vote.

We are not generations of broke ass bums like you that have nothing to lose.

Angela Davis has bled for the cause. She has credibility.

You are wearing out a keyboard. STFU and eat your Popeyes and grape soda you loser.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Don't change the subject. Yeah I said blacker. I am no immigrant. My ancestors are generations of ADOS that are active in our communities and vote.

You are wearing out a keyboard. STFU and eat your Popeyes and grape soda you loser.

“Popeyes and grape soda”?! Stereotype-based insults that cacs use. :smh:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

If only your bitch ass knew how you sound to actual ADOS talking about some fucking Popeyes and grape pop.
We would never say some shit like that.

My ADOS brothers and sisters have been suffering in this shitty ass country under every president since the beginning, Dems & Repubs.
Suffering under one more Repub is no different.

Something that is too obvious to all ADOS:
You immigrant anchor babies are just now starting to become the target under this presidency, and y’all are freaking out. You leeching faggots want this anti immigrant out so badly because he will “travel ban” your ugly ass grandmothers, “build a wall” to keep your aunts and cousins out, and/or he’s blaming y’all for COVID-19.

ADOS isn’t for Trump bitch ass either, faggot. We just know that our conditions have remained the same, even though we’ve been voting DemoCrap since gaining our voting rights.

And watch your fucking mouth with that racist shit toward my people, bitch.​

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

If only your bitch ass knew how you sound to actual ADOS talking about some fucking Popeyes and grape pop.

My ADOS brothers and sisters have been suffering in this shitty ass country under every president since the beginning, Dems & Repubs.

You immigrant anchor babies are just now starting to become the target under this presidency, and y’all are freaking out. You leeching faggots want this anti immigrant out so badly because he will “travel ban” your ugly ass grandmothers, “build a wall” to keep your aunts and cousins out, and/or he’s blaming y’all for COVID-19.

ADOS isn’t for Trump bitch ass either, faggot. We just know that our conditions have remained the same, even though we’ve been voting DemoCrap since gaining our voting rights.

:bravo::clap::bravo::clap:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Fuck outta here with your greasy ass keyboard.

I clearly hit a nerve you bum.

I'm blacker than your pink ass and my ancestors actually fought the fight. Unlike you keyboard warriors.

I been on this board nearly 20 years and never had my blackness challenged until you trump coons and agents started getting checks from 45.

I was raised by both my parents that were married and in the same home. They were activists and raised me with understanding the purpose of taking care of our communities. Niggas like you just complain with you hands out and don't do shit cause you were raised by your mamas and don't understand the work ethic of a black man.

Improve your community. Then go vote. Until then enjoy your chicken and pop. Just keep your keyboard clean you colonist sympathizer.

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Fuck outta here with your greasy ass keyboard.

I clearly hit a nerve you bum.

I'm blacker than your pink ass and my ancestors actually fought the fight. Unlike you keyboard warriors.

I been on this board nearly 20 years and never had my blackness challenged until you trump coons and agents started getting checks from 45.

I was raised by both my parents. They were activists and raised me with understanding the purpose of taking care of our communities. Niggas like you just complain with you hands out and don't do shit.

Improve you community. Then go vote. Until then enjoy your chicken and pop. Just keep your keyboard clean you colonist sympathizer.

Raised by both ADOS parents too, parents still together and they’ve been married 56 years, middle class family from inner city Detroit, father actively fought racism too, I’ve always voted for local elections, etc.
I can retire from the USAF in a few years. I’m nowhere near broke, nigga.

You’re not saying anything nigga!
You’re just a scared little anchor baby.

ADOS doesn’t crack under pressure like you new niggas. We’ve been down this path since the first slave was sold in America. Trump can’t break us, Pence can’t break us, Biden can’t, nor can you confused islanders/africans with your grape pop references.

Fuck you and the queen that you worship.
You’re mad at me because I won’t help your ugly ass relatives create new anchor babies too.
Islanders like you make it hard for the cool ones.

You bum ass niggas think reparations is a “handout”.
I don’t want a check. I want billions put back into our communities, schools, and neighborhoods. Redevelopment.
Until your masters promise that, I’m not voting for them.

Oh yeah, unlike your island coon ass, I married Black and had beautiful Black children too.
You ain’t slick...​

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Raised by both ADOS parents too, parents still together and they’ve been married 56 years, middle class family from inner city Detroit, father actively fought racism too, I’ve always voted for local elections, etc.
I can retire from the USAF in a few years. I’m nowhere near broke, nigga.

You’re not saying anything nigga!
You’re just a scared little anchor baby.

ADOS doesn’t crack under pressure like you new niggas. We’ve been down this path since the first slave was sold in America. Trump can’t break us, Pence can’t break us, Biden can’t, nor can you confused islanders/africans with your grape pop references.

Fuck you and the queen that you worship.
You’re mad at me because I won’t help your ugly ass relatives create new anchor babies too.
Islanders like you make it hard for the cool ones.

You bum ass niggas think reparations is a “handout”.
I don’t want a check. I want billions put back into our communities, schools, and neighborhoods. Redevelopment.
Until your masters promise that, I’m not voting for them.

Oh yeah, unlike your island coon ass, I married Black and had beautiful Black children too.
You ain’t slick...​

I'm also from Detroit. Born at Hutzel raised on Cloverdale, then Prevost before we moved out of state. Parents raised in the Jeffries and one became a judge and the other a CPA. Nigga you should know better. SMH. Oh and Go Blue btw.

Now u know I'm black. So stop that bullshit. Lol

I support reparations. I even made a thread about it last year. I'm glad u understand that reparations are more than a check.

Just say u broke and don't care. Military niggas broke too. Especially enlisted.

Faygo Grape Pop with your two piece?

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ain't nobody thinking about this Ananda Smears bitch and what she's talking about.
The conversation about reparations will never stop. Trump's a rich white racist, Biden is a rich, white racist, Pence is a rich, white racist and Harris is an Indian bedwench. I only care about what they can do for the black community. Outside of that, fuck em. If the answer is nothing; fuck em.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I'm also from Detroit. Born at Hutzel. Parents raised in the Jeffries and one became a judge and the other a CPA. Nigga you should know better. SMH. Oh and Go Blue btw.

I support reparations. I even made a thread about it last year. I'm glad u understand that reparations are more than a check.

Just say u broke and don't care.

Who the fuck says “soda” in Detroit?! Nigga stop lying.
But since you know about The D, my parents grew up in the Brewsters. Pops got his doctorates and mom’s culinary school. Far from broke nigga.
We got a lot of immigrants in The D so you still ain’t changed the fact that you’re an anchor baby if you are from there. Especially saying soda. It’s Pop, nigga.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

But since you know about The D, my parents grew up in the Brewsters. Pops got his doctorates and mom’s culinary school. Far from broke nigga.
We got a lot of immigrants in The D so you still ain’t changed the fact that you’re an anchor baby if you are from there. Especially saying soda. It’s Pop, nigga.

U right about one thing. It's pop.

I have moved a lot and travelled alot. Shit is interchangeable to me. Lol.

But now u grasping at straws. I dropped too many references to be fronting about being a black american with american roots from Detroit. Just say u wrong and grab some jays red hot with your grape faygo.

Or do u prefer mr fofos or lous deli with your vernors?

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
U right about one thing. It's pop.

I have moved a lot and travelled alot. Shit is interchangeable to me. Lol.

But now u grasping at straws. I dropped too many references to be fronting about being a black american with american roots. Just say u wrong and grab some jays red hot with your grape faygo.

Again, growing up, nobody was drinking grape faygo. I’m starting to think your ass is one of them ICP fanboys. It was Red Pop or Orange-Pineapple.
You’re disproving your so called “Blackness” with everything you type.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@God Dammit

U probably pan handling at the wendy's down the street from belle isle. Or did u used to do it at big boy on the belle isle bridge?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Again, growing up, nobody was drinking grape faygo. I’m started to think your ass is one of them ICP fanboys. It was Red Pop or Orange-Pineapple.
You’re disproving your so called “Blackness” with everything you type.

Lol. U super reaching right now. Yup I had a redpop and two coneys with everything. Insane clown posse don't know how to ballroom and hustle at yesterdays and maxie's.

C'mon man. U tripping.

I'm embarrassing you now.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@God Dammit

Oh u was pan handling at legends then made your way down to sweet water then to pizzapapalis.

Nigga u know I'm black. Stop.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
@God Dammit

U probably pan handling at the wendy's down the street from belle isle. Or did u used to do it at big boy on the belle isle bridge?

I’m impressed, you’ve been to The D a few times:yawn:
Like I said, I’m about to retire from the USAF, got rental properties in 3 states, TX, LA, & NM. I’m about to acquire a fourth one in D.C.

Maybe I should panhandle since I won’t have to work ever again.:hellyea:
Thanks for the good idea little old nigga.
I still ain’t voting this year though.​

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

I’m impressed, you’ve been to The D a few times:yawn:
Like I said, I’m about to retire from the USAF, got rental properties in 3 states, TX, LA, & NM. I’m about to acquire a fourth one in D.C.

Maybe I should panhandle since I won’t have to work ever again.:hellyea:
Thanks for the good idea little old nigga.
I still ain’t voting this year though.​

U would make good money at 8 mile and the lodge. Them bums clean up right there.

Then you have a white castle right there to eat when you get enough up.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Cool. U can panhandle on woodward and jefferson. U can do good there too as long as the cops don't get you. They not fuckin around in the heart of downtown anymore.

You might have to go-to jefferson and 375.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
8 mile and the lodge is Detroit, airman.

U must live on the east side. East side niggas real scared of north of 8 mile. Damn. U real broke sarge.

East 7 Mile
And not afraid of shit. 8 Mile ain’t The D. You one of them Warren niggas claiming The D.​

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As a child I remember a new family moved from MI to Miami and they always called soda.....POP