Amanda Seales says fuck the reparations and black agenda talk

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Black American women dont talk like this. Amanda never has the US flag in anything with her likeness. She only reps her Caribbean heritage like many of our happas in the Northeast.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Calling Black Americans immigrants is racist. You went thru a naturalization process to migrate here from Barbados. Our people were enslaved via war and transported by slave ship and built this country, not ran to it after the heavy lifting was done. Youre not a part of our culture and no Black American sees you as such.

You are a trash, dumb cunt pretending to be black. You create rules in your tiny little mind to separate black people. You have no idea what a black person means nor what immigrant means. You are claiming because you were born here you an American, but anyone born her with a parent from a foreign land isn't. Then you claim you are a descendant from ancestors from a foreign land, but you are different from black people who were born here with a parent from a foreign land because your ancestors were forced to come here.

Your IQ gotta be in the negative.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are a trash, dumb cunt pretending to be black. You create rules in your tiny little mind to separate black people. You have no idea what a black person means nor what immigrant means. You are claiming because you were born here you an American, but anyone born her with a parent from a foreign land isn't. Then you claim you are a descendant from ancestors from a foreign land, but you are different from black people who were born here with a parent from a foreign land because your ancestors were forced to come here.

Your IQ gotta be in the negative.

You arent Black American, "Barbados over everything" remember? :lol: No one cares how you feel or what you think, you arent from our culture so it dont matter.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You arent Black American, "Barbados over everything" remember? :lol: No one cares how you feel or what you think, you arent from our culture so it dont matter.

:yawn: Leave the board you dumb bitch, trying to flip this to be about me ain't saving you. I never claimed to be born here nor do I attack black cultures and try to divide black people. Go back to stormfront and come back with a new plan of attack.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is the same chick that wasn't invited to the Insecure cast party and blocks random people on Instagram (like me). Nobody likes her and the chick has a negative vibes.

Stop giving this chick attention.

Watch the video then read the tweet. she was reacting to Trump at the debate. She never said "fuck reparations", she basically said the focus should be on getting Trump out of office.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I don't know who she is and I'm not going to hit play but boy oh boy did this thread swell my ignore list.

It's mindboggling how people think politicians give one fuck about people who don't vote. And how people believe they can leverage not voting into some kind of mandate. You're fucking dreaming. You want specific things addressed? Become informed and knowledgeable voters. Vote in local elections and hold candidates responsible. Make your displeasure known to state and federal Congressmen. Pat attention. Citizens United got passed because nobody was paying attention; to busy watching the bright object and we now see what a disaster CU is to elections.

Mainly, stop blaming shit on anybody but yourself. The shit don't work if you don't participate.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Watch the video then read the tweet. she was reacting to Trump at the debate. She never said "fuck reparations", she basically said the focus should be on getting Trump out of office.

Of course you would be caping for this wack big gummed bitch. :smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Of course you would be caping for this wack big gummed bitch. :smh:

You stay running bitch. You are not welcome here agent. You are equivalent to spam, malware, a virus. Take your anti black rhetoric somewhere else. You don't even show up in any of the threads on police violence. You don't show up in any threads condemning white folks evil actions, you are exposed bitch. You are a Trump supporter to the core.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I don't know who she is and I'm not going to hit play but boy oh boy did this thread swell my ignore list.

It's mindboggling how people think politicians give one fuck about people who don't vote. And how people believe they can leverage not voting into some kind of mandate. You're fucking dreaming. You want specific things addressed? Become informed and knowledgeable voters. Vote in local elections and hold candidates responsible. Make your displeasure known to state and federal Congressmen. Pat attention. Citizens United got passed because nobody was paying attention; to busy watching the bright object and we now see what a disaster CU is to elections.

Mainly, stop blaming shit on anybody but yourself. The shit don't work if you don't participate.

The problem with ignoring them is that they get free reign to spread the lies. They need to be shouted down and checked every time to prevent lesser informed members from being influenced.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The problem with ignoring them is that they get free reign to spread the lies. They need to be shouted down and checked every time to prevent lesser informed members from being influenced.

You are correct of course. But they have many screen names on here. This place is infested with russian bots and white supremacists.

I usually check them a few times for identification and disaccreditation purposes but, as I'm sure you know, you can't argue with these people. They ignore facts and just spout the same bullshit over and over.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said fuck Reparations? Where? This is her video of her opinion telling people to vote.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah man, the minute, and I mean the very fucking minute that Trump is defeated is when the community must turn to Biden and tell him something good.

No kids gloves. If everyone would just agree on going 1000 percent at Biden and no passes, I don't think there would be any bickering. People just scared it's going to be passes and excuses. Just more of the same. We shall see. First fool who says 'give him time' needs to die choking on their own vomit.

^^^^^
Only thing i would add?

We gotta go out strong for mid term elections get these Republicans out so Old Joe got as much support needed

And this gotta be the last round of automatic black votes in a national election

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
She shouldn't have. And what she said doesn't apply to you so call ADOS clowns either. You could careless about reparations. You agents are here to hold black folk back.

see this dude? 'agents' are the one's NOT supporting the guy who worked with strom 'KKK' thurmond to incarcerate millions of black folks. LOL

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sincerely hate fools who try and convince people like me to vote for their candidate by telling me to forget about the things I care about.

I am voting against Trump. But Democrats, don't f it up with all of the dumb extra stuff. I care about reparations and all of the other things she told us to forget. I swear on everything though. If Biden wins and if he and Harris screw us again, it's a wrap. Democrats will literally have to come to my house on their knees with my reparations package in a Jordan shoe box while rapping a Brand Nubian song for me to even consider voting for them again.

What’s Don doing for you?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
^^^^^
Only thing i would add?

We gotta go out strong for mid term elections get these Republicans out so Old Joe got as much support needed

And this gotta be the last round of automatic black votes in a national election
No doubt on the mid-terms man, but it looks like Biden will have both the senate and the house. There is literally no reason not to get shit done in 2021 and 2022. Shit should literally be flying of these man's desk.

No president will have faced the pressure Biden has if he has congress. Not taking specific action for the community will turn off black voters for years to come. With no boogeyman and the president being the wrong complexion to get a pass from the community(think president of all america shit), it's put up or shut up time. Biden going to need a war bad as fuck to get out of this one. :eek:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No doubt on the mid-terms man, but it looks like Biden will have both the senate and the house. There is literally no reason not to get shit done in 2021 and 2022. Shit should literally be flying of these man's desk.

No president will have faced the pressure Biden has if he has congress. Not taking specific action for the community will turn off black voters for years to come. With no boogeyman and the president being the wrong complexion to get a pass from the community(think president of all america shit), it's put up or shut up time. Biden going to need a war bad as fuck to get out of this one. :eek:

As long as this HAPPENS

fam, there are no guarantees cause I don't trust ANYONE

and I agree with everything you said 100%

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i agree with her.

get this clown out then get the rest of the shit done.

if this clown is there none of the other shit can be done.

and here we go again. if anyone saw that disgrace of a debate and still says they are not voting they are some bitch ass niggas.

I would ask you to elaborate but it's gonna turn emotional. I can tell