Anyone Fucking with VR?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I tried Ace Combat 7 VR and some other games when this bitch came over. She was playing the game and I pulled up her skirt and started playing with her pussy. Ironically she didn't wear panties. She still had the headset on like OMG what are you doing? I said I'm playing with your pussy. Tha fuck it looks like? :hmm:

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This game was in development for 5 years.

Gnomes & Goblins Official Trailer - Created by Jon Favreau and Directed by Jake Rowell

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
FB needs a competitor...

Oculus Blocking SideQuest(Give Us Data), Facebook's $3 billion fine , New Games (& So much More!)

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Facebook has lost their fucking minds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Quest 2 requires a Facebook account to function; without one, you cannot run the system's built-in fork of Android, nor can you toggle the system's "developer" mode and sideload VR-optimized Android apps of your choosing. (Speaking of: New rules coming to the Facebook VR developer portal will soon force anyone who wants to sideload apps to either supply a working phone number or a credit card. Yes, that is separate from the FB account requirement.)"

If try to use a burner Facebook account, they could take away all of your purchases.

There will also be "rolling recording of everything you see, say, and do within VR"

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

"Quest 2 requires a Facebook account to function; without one, you cannot run the system's built-in fork of Android, nor can you toggle the system's "developer" mode and sideload VR-optimized Android apps of your choosing. (Speaking of: New rules coming to the Facebook VR developer portal will soon force anyone who wants to sideload apps to either supply a working phone number or a credit card. Yes, that is separate from the FB account requirement.)"

If try to use a burner Facebook account, they could take away all of your purchases.

There will also be "rolling recording of everything you see, say, and do within VR"

Gift and the big ass curse... Oculus would have shut down already if not for FB investment but damn this is painful...first time I have ever been happy to have the older, inferior model of something

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Read the article...still think Quest 1 is inferior but based off that review there are some trade offs there and this may be a case where the inferiority is mostly on paper

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Read the article...still think Quest 1 is inferior but based off that review there are some trade offs there and this may be a case where the inferiority is mostly on paper

At one point I actually considered getting it. The higher resolution, higher refresh rate, better processor, better battery life for the controllers, lighter weight, and larger storage seemed appealing.

But the lack of good IPD adjustment, the white color (electronics should be either black or gray by default), the lack of headphones on the Elite strap, the worse battery life for the headset, and the Facebook policies made it a no go for me.

If they had a Facebook free $500 Quest 2 pro, I'd be all over it, but obviously that won't happen.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

They are out of their fucking minds

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
At one point I actually considered getting it. The higher resolution, higher refresh rate, better processor, better battery life for the controllers, lighter weight, and larger storage seemed appealing.

But the lack of good IPD adjustment, the white color (electronics should be either black or gray by default), the lack of headphones on the Elite strap, the worse battery life for the headset, and the Facebook policies made it a no go for me.

If they had a Facebook free $500 Quest 2 pro, I'd be all over it, but obviously that won't happen.
This...

sakinnuso

Rising Star
Registered
don't know how I missed this whole thread! There's a whole black community on Alt-Space VR. if you get into the beta of the Facebook Horizons, they rep there too. Cool people. I'm on Quest all the time. Buddy and I play PokerStarsVR. Lots of hotness coming out, including Population One. Always down for a movie screening in BigScreen VR.

I'll be offline until the 13th when I can pick up my Quest 2 (just sold my Quest 1). Always down to meet people in VR. More excited about VR and cloud gaming than I am about either of the big next-gen consoles....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
don't know how I missed this whole thread! There's a whole black community on Alt-Space VR. if you get into the beta of the Facebook Horizons, they rep there too. Cool people. I'm on Quest all the time. Buddy and I play PokerStarsVR. Lots of hotness coming out, including Population One. Always down for a movie screening in BigScreen VR.

I'll be offline until the 13th when I can pick up my Quest 2 (just sold my Quest 1). Always down to meet people in VR. More excited about VR and cloud gaming than I am about either of the big next-gen consoles....
Honestly since fb made it mandatory to use a fb account to sign in I am not sure I will continue VR gaming at least not with the quest.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
FUCK FACEBOOK
New BIG Quest Accessory, $5000 Quest 2 JailBreak, BRICKED Quest 2's (& Much More)

sakinnuso

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, i get it. I know that people are working on rooting the Quest to get around the FB requirements. I don't have a PC so the Quest is the best/only option. I love the hardware, but the FB thing is a real issue that I totally understand.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah, i get it. I know that people are working on rooting the Quest to get around the FB requirements. I don't have a PC so the Quest is the best/only option. I love the hardware, but the FB thing is a real issue that I totally understand.
They pissed off a lot of loyal day 1 fans. I will keep an eye out for a jailbreak version.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got the Quest 2 about 2 weeks ago. So far, its cool. Ive graduated from PSVR. I honestly havent really gotten a chance to play it yet. Im trying to use SideQuest and Virtual Desktop and the shit is giving me the blues. Anyone that knows anything about this shit, feel free to drop some knowledge.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I just got the Quest 2 about 2 weeks ago. So far, its cool. Ive graduated from PSVR. I honestly havent really gotten a chance to play it yet. Im trying to use SideQuest and Virtual Desktop and the shit is giving me the blues. Anyone that knows anything about this shit, feel free to drop some knowledge.
You need to look back through this thread. I dropped some knowledge about it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
OK, Thank you!