[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I`m tired of all the slick shit hiding behind Memes n clippings n website links why we shouldnt vote Dem..

B a man just come out n say it u Trump luvin coons ...

who u voting for so i can put ur bitch ass on ignore ...

cuz it doesnt matter if a Muppet was running against trump he had his shot n we cant give this racist cac 4 more yr`s ....

:hmm:

now back to posting ass n movies ...:D

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden I'm originally from Wilmington Delaware.. my father and God father worked with Biden with the USPS STRIKE IN THE 80'S( HE WAS with Us the unions) talked to Biden on many occasions dude never had security with him..his son Beau went to A.I dupont high not Private school, not Christian school regular high school. Just like the Democrat convention video bout him.. if you give him your number he always called n check up on ya that's no bullshit he always been that way. We called him Average Joe, or see him and say GET'EM JOE!!

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Biden I'm originally from Wilmington Delaware.. my father and God father worked with Biden with the USPS STRIKE IN THE 80'S( HE WAS with Us the unions) talked to Biden on many occasions dude never had security with him..his son Beau went to A.I dupont high not Private school, not Christian school regular high school. Just like the Democrat convention video bout him.. if you give him your number he always called n check up on ya that's no bullshit he always been that way. We called him Average Joe, or see him and say GET'EM JOE!!

:cheers:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
my local elections probably don't interest you so I will leave those out. for president, neither, two old men that won't do shit for black people. not voting for an igniting the flame bigot who makes his racism known, or the ticket that has two people that made their careers putting blacks in jail for longer sentences and at a disproportional rate then turning around and saying if you don't vote for them you're not black, run to music celebs to garner votes as if we cant make decisions on policy, and like you have no choice. they can both eat a dick.

slam

Super Moderator
my local elections probably don't interest you so I will leave those out. for president, neither, two old men that won't do shit for black people. not voting for an igniting the flame bigot who makes his racism known, or the ticket that has two people that made their careers putting blacks in jail for longer sentences and at a disproportional rate then turning around and saying if you don't vote for them you're not black, run to music celebs to garner votes as if we cant make decisions on policy, and like you have no choice. they can both eat a dick.

so the answer is not to vote ...? :confused:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Real talk right here. Too real for this thread. I feel your pain. You should still vote for local and state candidates and ordinances, though.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what he is. An average guy. He doesn’t have that white elite agenda.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Can we make this a sticky?

I agree. And make this picture the official background as well:

XPJESiI_d.jpg

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is voting the ultimate solution to progress in this country for its citizens? I dunno.

It seems like the more things change (technology, the faces in politics, etc), the more they stay the same (racism, police brutality, 1% getting richer, taxes increase, lack of jobs for the bottom, etc.).

Seems to me Americans still arguing about the same shit as 1980 (40 years ago), especially black ppl.

This voting thing every 4 years is more tradition than anything.

Remember, the hoe don't dictate to the pimp, the pimp dictates to the hoe.

Just some thoughts...

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Truth hurts. Politics is bullshit. Stop giving your vote away for nothing in return.

QBCAUK4G55D4LCU3Z6WHVFPVSQ.png

Man, don't you know this is BGOL!!! Stop posting REAL numbers in here from the Federal Reserve. That shit doesn't fly here. BGOL niggas don't care, especially when you observe that recent decline in what little wealth Black people have from 2010 to 2016. Now go vote for Biden, you coon! So he and Harris can win dedicate themselves to the LGBTQ and immigration.

slam

Super Moderator
Man, don't you know this is BGOL!!! Stop posting REAL numbers in here from the Federal Reserve. That shit doesn't fly here. BGOL niggas don't care, especially when you observe that recent decline in what little wealth Black people have from 2010 to 2016. Now go vote for Biden, you coon! So he and Harris can win dedicate themselves to the LGBTQ and immigration.

so VA u voting for Trump ...?...lol

hit the poll up top bro so we get an accurate count ...

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
so VA u voting for Trump ...?...lol

hit the poll up top bro so we get an accurate count ...

I don't have an option. This is what the ballot in VA currently looks like:

President of the United States

Donald Trump (Incumbent)
Republican Party

Joe Biden
Democratic Party

Kanye West
Independent

Jo Jorgensen
Libertarian Party

And then there's this:

slam

Super Moderator
I don't have an option. This is what the ballot in VA currently looks like:

President of the United States

Donald Trump (Incumbent)
Republican Party

Joe Biden
Democratic Party

Kanye West
Independent

Jo Jorgensen
Libertarian Party

And then there's this:

Va i`m from Va ...but anyway stop :dance: roun the question ...lol

hit the poll n put it on record...

i get where ur coming from but it`s the lesser of 2 evils at this point ..

we cant give that known racist lying ass cac another 4 yrs ...

he had his shot ...

do u think if he remotely did a good job we wouldnt vote for him ..?

it`s like biting ur nose off to spite ur face at tht point ...but he fucking sucked ...

:hmm:

i dont even get political ..shit i`ve been on here for like 4 presidents ...

a couple 2 termers (sp) n i dare u to find me in a political thread

but this election right here is serious ...this fucker got to go ...