[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg
nope

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

Damn, We will never be shit in this country.
Our older generations keep voting for the Jack-Ass party because “republicans hate us more”.
Fuck that.
THEY BOTH HATE US!
NEITHER PARTY HELPS US.
BOTH PARTIES HURT US.
Democrats know they have your vote in their pocket so they just pander to you.
I don’t fall for hot sauce in purses, saxophones, or eating at Black restaurants just to get my vote(can’t believe any of that shit stated actually worked on older generations... you old niggas’ dumb!)

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck you campaigning for? Why you trying to convenience us? Not voting will surely not get you shit. Black people died so yo silly ass could vote. We vote for whoever the fuck puts money in our pocket. Black people got money under Clinton and Obama. Historically the economy does better under democrats. Yo silly ass hasn't even voted in the poll above.
Who the fuck you campaigning for? no one Why you trying to convenience us? Huh? I take my first answer back, someone that advocates the use of English language. Not voting will surely not get you shit. Ok then, explain to me how my vote for president helps. I live in California. Do you know voting is through an electoral college and not a popular vote? My goodness. Black people died so yo silly ass could vote. I can't stand this silly bullshit lie. Black people fought to have a say in local policies and have the same rights as other citizens. Your vote should matter still. Stop this, you should just be lucky you get to vote, don't worry, be happy, sucka shit. We vote for whoever the fuck puts money in our pocket. Black people got money under Clinton and Obama. Everyone got money. Historically the economy does better under democrats. Yes, but I have made more money in a bad economy. It's called investing in the right things. I make money off good economies and dips so that's a mute point. I like when housing prices are low for good buying opportunities. Take advantage of both. Yo silly ass hasn't even voted in the poll above. There isn't an option because the silly OP had to put his personal shit in the third option. Who does that for a poll?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck you campaigning for? Why you trying to convenience us? Not voting will surely not get you shit. Black people died so yo silly ass could vote. We vote for whoever the fuck puts money in our pocket. Black people got money under Clinton and Obama.

Factually prove this statement. I’m talking with Federal Reserve data or something. Because I can damn sure prove the opposite, and that’s the conversation y’all Demobots don't want to have!

Damn, We will never be shit in this country.
Our older generations keep voting for the Jack-Ass party because “republicans hate us more”.
Fuck that.
THEY BOTH HATE US!
NEITHER PARTY HELPS US.
BOTH PARTIES HURT US.
Democrats know they have your vote in their pocket so they just pander to you.
I don’t fall for hot sauce in purses, saxophones, or eating at Black restaurants just to get my vote(can’t believe any of that shit stated actually worked on older generations... you old nigga’s dumb!)

AMEN!

Last edited:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I think don't vote niggas already live hand to mouth so they be like fuck everything I'm already LIVING IN A FUCKING

HOVEL

thts the rub ...while silently voting for orange ....:rolleyes:

i aint stupid i c thru the bullshit ...:hmm:

this shit is comical we clearly have ni99as on here who gonna vote for Trump

and we all know them ... they talk in codes thinking we cant figure it out

but they all cowards ..show urselves ...click the poll above ...real spit ...

up here trying to convince not to vote or dont vote for Biden ...same thing ...

my ignore list is hungry ...show urselves coon`s...

scary ass ni99as ...maybe i scared them off ...i`ll edit the 3rd option n make it more friendly ...

for u i`m not voting ni99as...#winkwink

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
If you're advocating not to vote dem/Biden, when no other candidate/party has a chance to win, then you're advocating to let Trump win by default. Inaction is an action. Whether you make a choice or not, there are still consequences and we all have to deal with them. I know you disagree, tho.

:bravo:

u notice how the i`m not voting party skipped over this response and went to the less thought out responses to fight ...:rolleyes:

:cool:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I`m tired of all the slick shit hiding behind Memes n clippings n website links why we shouldnt vote Dem..

B a man just come out n say it u Trump luvin coons ...

who u voting for so i can put ur bitch ass on ignore ...

cuz it doesnt matter if a Muppet was running against trump he had his shot n we cant give this racist cac 4 more yr`s ....

:hmm:

now back to posting ass n movies ...:D
Post reported for not having hoes. Mods ban this alt account.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:bravo:

u notice how the i`m not voting party skipped over this response and went to the less thought out responses to fight ...:rolleyes:

:cool:

because they are broke bums and cowards.

they don't have shit to lose and want everyone to be as miserable as they are. misery loves company.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
thts the rub ...while silently voting for orange ....:rolleyes:

i aint stupid i c thru the bullshit ...:hmm:

this shit is comical we clearly have ni99as on here who gonna vote for Trump

and we all know them ... they talk in codes thinking we cant figure it out

but they all cowards ..show urselves ...click the poll above ...real spit ...

up here trying to convince not to vote or dont vote for Biden ...same thing ...

my ignore list is hungry ...show urselves coon`s...

scary ass ni99as ...maybe i scared them off ...i`ll edit the 3rd option n make it more friendly ...

for u i`m not voting ni99as...#winkwink
niggas is pussy
Post reported for not having hoes. Mods ban this alt account.
shut the fuck up nigga

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Honest question for everybody:

What specific policies of Biden benefit you personally?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
yes. im not voting for bullshit.
More like you prefer the bullshit you're already being fed by Trump. Not voting is the equivalent of a vote for Trump.

Your decision totally lacks logic and here's why. Trump and the republicans are doing their damnedest to deny you your right to vote. So you've elected to do their bidding by not voting at all. Covid-19 just wasn't enough for you huh? I'm sure Trump will love your decision.

Going forward just stop the BS and identify yourself as republican. :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
If you're advocating not to vote dem/Biden, when no other candidate/party has a chance to win, then you're advocating to let Trump win by default. Inaction is an action. Whether you make a choice or not, there are still consequences and we all have to deal with them. I know you disagree, tho.

If Trump wins, then he wins. Black people aren't responsible for Trump. He is a product of white society and white people put him in office. If he wrecks their "democracy" then they need to accept responsibility for that.

the nigga you talking to said that he understands dems are more likely to be responsive to his demands but won't be voting for them and is also in favor of civil war so he can idk make the same demands in a burnt out building

This board is being overrun with barber shop flavored ignorance

Stop with your selective reading bullshit. Dems are more likely to be responsive to Black demands IF WE PRESSURE THEM. Even then, I think they're more beholden to their donors at this point.

I didn't "favor" a civil war. I said if it happens, then it happens. The historical reality is that most Black political progress in this country has come out of periods of social unrest (Civil War/Reconstruction 1861-1877 and the Civil Rights Movement 1957 - 1968).

This is for you and Camille:

I think don't vote niggas already live hand to mouth so they be like fuck everything I'm already LIVING IN A FUCKING

HOVEL

Reality is that most Black people in America are living "hand to mouth", whether they want to acknowledge it or not:

Black Wealth in America Hardly Exists

"In fact, if you deduct the family car and other depreciating assets from net worth, half of all black American households hold less than $1,700 in wealth. The net worth of the median white family remains near $100,000, using the same method of accounting.​
Yet African Americans dream on. Even the white poor have more money than most black families. Princeton University sociologist Dalton Conley has found that white families living near the poverty line have a net worth exceeding $10,000. African Americans have been confusing celebrity exceptionalism with economic progress."​

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

A recent study by the Institute for Policy Studies and the Corporation For Economic Development notes that it would take 228 years for the average black family to amass the same level of wealth the average white family holds today. This gap will never close if America stays on its current economic path. According to the Institute on Assets and Social Policy, for each dollar of increase in average income that African American households saw between 1984 and 2009 just $0.69 in additional wealth was generated, compared with the same dollar in increased income creating an additional $5.19 in wealth for a similarly situated white household.​

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
i agree. i really think they are the BROKE BUMS OF BGOL (BBB'S).

We now live in a time when the five largest white landowners in America own more agricultural land than all of black America, with all white families together owning 98 percent of the land. Our top 10 percent of white households own nearly everything, as the think tank Demos reports, with the next tier of white households holding most of the remaining wealth. In fact, the $2.4 trillion held by the Forbes 400 amounts to more than the combined wealth of all 41 million black Americans.​
This is the truth about the amount of wealth held by the progeny of American slavery. Blacks live in the wealthiest country the world has ever known. But most African Americans have little if any personal wealth to show for it.​

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If Trump wins, then he wins. Black people aren't responsible for Trump. He is a product of white society and white people put him in office. If he wrecks their "democracy" then they need to accept responsibility for that.

Stop with your selective reading bullshit. Dems are more likely to be responsive to Black demands IF WE PRESSURE THEM. Even then, I think they're more beholden to their donors at this point.

I didn't "favor" a civil war. I said if it happens, then it happens. The historical reality is that most Black political progress in this country has come out of periods of social unrest (Civil War/Reconstruction 1861-1877 and the Civil Rights Movement 1957 - 1968).

This is for you and Camille:

Reality is that most Black people in America are living "hand to mouth", whether they want to acknowledge it or not:

"In fact, if you deduct the family car and other depreciating assets from net worth, half of all black American households hold less than $1,700 in wealth. The net worth of the median white family remains near $100,000, using the same method of accounting.​
Yet African Americans dream on. Even the white poor have more money than most black families. Princeton University sociologist Dalton Conley has found that white families living near the poverty line have a net worth exceeding $10,000. African Americans have been confusing celebrity exceptionalism with economic progress."​

All the other groups who get something have to pressure them, why is it going to be different for black folks? We are the only ones who figure once they vote the work is done. The other groups have super pacs, lobbyists and everything else, organized and they don't give the dems peace until they get what they want. And they don't just go after dems, they go after the GOP also to get rid of anyone not with their agenda, if they can.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. With fiddy million people making demands upon time and resources, they are going to address the loudest voices, but they can't address voices that aren't present. Y'all advocating giving up power and stepping away from the table. I don't understand how you get your desired agenda passed that way.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Some of y'all starting to sound like Biden lol

"If you don't know whether to vote for me over Donald Trump, then you ain't black!"

"If you don't vote for Biden, you a bitch!"

"If you don't vote, you a broke boy!"

"If you don't vote in this poll, you a pussy!"

Like a nigga gotta be in here acting like he really believe the president is elected and not selected, or sloppin' this nigga off like he wanna be one of Biden's bottom bitches (a BBB, maybe?).

Not saying I don't vote, hell I voted for Hillary, not that it mattered. She had the most votes and didn't win. And that niggas have been voting since niggas could vote and not a whole lot of shit has changed since then, so I'm not understanding how this shit supposed to work for us.

But I'm not above doing some shit I don't understand. Hell, I where a mask everywhere.

All I'm asking is what makes Biden any better than Trump other than he smiles in your face while in the background still doing his part to maintain white supremacy just like all the other presidents?

What's so wrong with wanting an incentive to vote for the muthafucka other than to get rid of Cheeto Dust? Can someone throw out there some redeeming policies or something?

Is there an agenda like ”ok, we got Biden, he gone get this, this and this passed, and now we're making progress" and that's why niggas in here are so adamant?

Or is the focus only to change the shit from Mario to Luigi?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
All the other groups who get something have to pressure them, why is it going to be different for black folks? We are the only ones who figure once they vote the work is done. The other groups have super pacs, lobbyists and everything else, organized and they don't give the dems peace until they get what they want. And they don't just go after dems, they go after the GOP also to get rid of anyone not with their agenda, if they can.

"The other groups have super pacs, lobbyists and everything else, organized and they don't give the dems peace until they get what they want."

AND THIS IS THE SAME GODDAMNED THING WE ARE SAYING BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD DO!!

"And they don't just go after dems, they go after the GOP also to get rid of anyone not with their agenda, if they can."

Hardcore feminists, LGBTQ, tranny crusaders and others don't aggressively target the GOP. But they do advocate for THEMSELVES in the media and other venues.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. With fiddy million people making demands upon time and resources, they are going to address the loudest voices, but they can't address voices that aren't present. Y'all advocating giving up power and stepping away from the table. I don't understand how you get your desired agenda passed that way.

Where the fuck are you getting this from? We're trying to do exactly what you're saying. YOU'RE the ones saying just "go vote" with no kind of agenda for Biden/Harris, and no analysis of their current agenda.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Some of y'all starting to sound like Biden lol

"If you don't know whether to vote for me over Donald Trump, then you ain't black!"

"If you don't vote for Biden, you a bitch!"

"If you don't vote, you a broke boy!"

"If you don't vote in this poll, you a pussy!"

Like a nigga gotta be in here acting like he really believe the president is elected and not selected, or sloppin' this nigga off like he wanna be one of Biden's bottom bitches (a BBB, maybe?).

Not saying I don't vote, hell I voted for Hillary, not that it mattered. She had the most votes and didn't win. And that niggas have been voting since niggas could vote and not a whole lot of shit has changed since then, so I'm not understanding how this shit supposed to work for us.

But I'm not above doing some shit I don't understand. Hell, I where a mask everywhere.

All I'm asking is what makes Biden any better than Trump other than he smiles in your face while in the background still doing his part to maintain white supremacy just like all the other presidents?

What's so wrong with wanting an incentive to vote for the muthafucka other than to get rid of Cheeto Dust? Can someone throw out there some redeeming policies or something?

Is there an agenda like ”ok, we got Biden, he gone get this, this and this passed, and now we're making progress" and that's why niggas in here are so adamant?

Or is the focus only to change the shit from Mario to Luigi?

Thank you! :bravo: These brainwashed Demobots, Biden Bottom Boys, and Obamabots don't get it!

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
For the record:
Fuck you niggas who think not voting is voting for Drumpf.
You niggas are hurting the Black community more than you know by just voting for democrats “just ‘cause”.
Get your coons asses the fuck out of here.
Fuck all of you for putting my children’s future in jeopardy for empowering these racist ass Democrats.
Both parties need to die!
THERE NEEDS TO BE AN OVERHAUL!
We can never get the overhaul if you coons keep voting for democrats, “just cause”.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
More like you prefer the bullshit you're already being fed by Trump. Not voting is the equivalent of a vote for Trump.

Your decision totally lacks logic and here's why. Trump and the republicans are doing their damnedest to deny you your right to vote. So you've elected to do their bidding by not voting at all. Covid-19 just wasn't enough for you huh? I'm sure Trump will love your decision.

Going forward just stop the BS and identify yourself as republican. :smh:
you're an idiot.

so the state of california depends on my vote for president? if biden can't win california with white folks, this election is already over.

my vote for president is irrelevant, regardless.

you don't make any sense. electoral colleges win presidential elections, not popular vote. just goes to show how uneducated you are and how you are being played. you're a brainwashed idiot and they continue to make you eat shit and smile.

FYI, fuck the republicans too. been on this board since 04, made countless remarks on trump and the republicans. do your homework before saying stupid shit.