[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Va i`m from Va ...but anyway stop :dance: roun the question ...lol

hit the poll n put it on record...

i get where ur coming from but it`s the lesser of 2 evils at this point ..

we cant give that known racist lying ass cac another 4 yrs ...

he had his shot ...

do u think if he remotely did a good job we wouldnt vote for him ..?

it`s like biting ur nose off to spite ur face at tht point ...but he fucking sucked ...

:hmm:

i dont even get political ..shit i`ve been on here for like 4 presidents ...

a couple 2 termers (sp) n i dare u to find me in a political thread

but this election right here is serious ...this fucker got to go ...

Option 3 is loaded with "& gonna cry & complain after Trump gets re-elected". It's only fair to load options 1 and 2 with similar statements. For example, Option #2 for Biden can say "& gonna give my Black vote away and play myself like I did with Obama so Biden can push the Democratic LGBTQ/immigration agenda and ignore the Black community as the Democrats have for the past 50 years."

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Laz i`m still not understanding how does not voting helps? ...:puzzled:
when someone that promises you something doesn't deliver and loses an election, they turn around and actual fulfill your demands to get your vote. you gain leverage. simple business practice.

now let me ask you something. tell me how my vote in California for president helps. I'll wait.

and you won't get an honest poll if you biased the answers to begin with.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
my local elections probably don't interest you so I will leave those out. for president, neither, two old men that won't do shit for black people. not voting for an igniting the flame bigot who makes his racism known, or the ticket that has two people that made their careers putting blacks in jail for longer sentences and at a disproportional rate then turning around and saying if you don't vote for them you're not black, run to music celebs to garner votes as if we cant make decisions on policy, and like you have no choice. they can both eat a dick.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
How's that hopey-changey thing working out for ya?

The Typical Black Family May Have Zero Wealth by the End of This Century

LIFT EVERY VOICE: THE BIDEN PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA
Joe Biden knows that African Americans can never have a fair shot at the American Dream so long as entrenched disparities are allowed to quietly chip away at opportunity. He is running for President to rebuild our economy in a way that finally brings everyone along—and that starts by rooting out systemic racism from our laws, our policies, our institutions, and our hearts.

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I don't have an option. This is what the ballot in VA currently looks like:

President of the United States

Donald Trump (Incumbent)
Republican Party

Joe Biden
Democratic Party

Kanye West
Independent

Jo Jorgensen
Libertarian Party

And then there's this:

even this dude says he fucked up.

learn from his lessons.

EDDIE GLAUDE JR.: I was critical of Hillary Clinton and get hemmed up on Twitter every day for criticizing Donald Trump because people believe I'm responsible, in part, for Donald Trump being in the White House. What I did wrong in 2016 is I overestimated white people. I didn't think white people would put him in office.

It's going to require us to turn out in massive numbers because I made a mistake in 2016.

The information is there if you choose not to cherry pick. Understand the nuance and the history. Don't make the same mistakes we did before.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
even this dude says he fucked up.

learn from his lessons.

EDDIE GLAUDE JR.: I was critical of Hillary Clinton and get hemmed up on Twitter every day for criticizing Donald Trump because people believe I'm responsible, in part, for Donald Trump being in the White House. What I did wrong in 2016 is I overestimated white people. I didn't think white people would put him in office.

It's going to require us to turn out in massive numbers because I made a mistake in 2016.

The information is there if you choose not to cherry pick. Understand the nuance and the history. Don't make the same mistakes we did before.
Did the Democrats recognize the drop in black voting and do anything about it with tangible things given or just the routine show up again and make appearances with interviews with rap and singing artists? A matter of fact, can a Democrat explain why black wealth hasn't increase in 50 years while having consistent black vote? Let me guess, more bullshit promises. where is reparations? Gays are ahead of black issues, that's the truth.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father & grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, & I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.” - Joe Biden on reparations

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Did the Democrats recognize the drop in black voting and do anything about it with tangible things given or just the routine show up again and make appearances with interviews with rap and singing artists? A matter of fact, can a Democrat explain why black wealth hasn't increase in 50 years while having consistent black vote? Let me guess, more bullshit promises. where is reparations? Gays are ahead of black issues, that's the truth.

biden_harris_2020_yard_sign-r1525aa05569b4690a569f5ded8690a9e_fomuz_704.jpg

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father & grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, & I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.” - Joe Biden on reparations

Trump says slavery reparations debate is 'interesting,' but doesn't 'see it happening

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

THE UNTOLD STORY: JOE BIDEN PUSHED RONALD REAGAN TO RAMP UP INCARCERATION — NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Biden has argued that the focus on his 1994 crime bill as a driver of mass incarceration is misplaced. He’s right — it was his earlier push that was responsible.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
LIFT EVERY VOICE: THE BIDEN PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA
Joe Biden knows that African Americans can never have a fair shot at the American Dream so long as entrenched disparities are allowed to quietly chip away at opportunity. He is running for President to rebuild our economy in a way that finally brings everyone along—and that starts by rooting out systemic racism from our laws, our policies, our institutions, and our hearts.

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.

Go through this plan and notice how often “minority” (meaning PoC other than Black ADOS) and “women” (meaning white women), is mentioned.

As a matter of fact, I’m going to do a separate thread sometime later breaking down the entire plan. Feel free to visit and post a Biden/Harris banner and redundant “go vote.” :rolleyes2:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

he had his shot ...

it`s like biting ur nose off to spite ur face at tht point ...but he fucking sucked ...

Evil is evil, there is no lesser of two evils.

They're both the same muthafucka except Trump is a "in your face" white supremacist and Biden is the type of white supremacist that will pat you on the back just to find a nice soft place to stab you in it.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Evil is evil, there is no lesser of two evils.

They're both the same muthafucka except Trump is a "in your face" white supremacist and Biden is the type of white supremacist that will pat you on the back just to find a nice soft place to stab you in it.

again trump got his shot ...so according to u lets give another racist a shot c how he do ...:rolleyes:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I`m tired of all the slick shit hiding behind Memes n clippings n website links why we shouldnt vote Dem..

B a man just come out n say it u Trump luvin coons ...

who u voting for so i can put ur bitch ass on ignore ...

cuz it doesnt matter if a Muppet was running against trump he had his shot n we cant give this racist cac 4 more yr`s ....

now back to posting ass n movies ...:D

I don't ever recall seeing a political post from you before. I'm a bit shocked.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
But who in here is advocating for Black people to vote for Trump?

If you're advocating not to vote dem/Biden, when no other candidate/party has a chance to win, then you're advocating to let Trump win by default. Inaction is an action. Whether you make a choice or not, there are still consequences and we all have to deal with them. I know you disagree, tho.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The lesser of two evils.

I hear people using this phrase again right now and I hate it.

I heard it four years ago and it was a lie then, too.

The choice was stark and clear in 2016.

It is now.

The truth is, the lesser of two evils didn’t win in 2016, the singular evil did. His body of work, as they say, is what it is. Debating that at this point is ridiculous. The only people still defending him are brainwashed Evangelicals, looney conspiracy theorists, and abject racists. The raking light of history is recording all of it, whether these people like it or not. The human rights violations and the assaults on our Constitution and the attacks on our institutions and the rampant criminality cannot be denied or explained away or buried in fake Fox News headlines.

Joe Biden is not the lesser of two evils, because he is not evil by any measure.

He is a profoundly decent man: a man of faith, a man of compassion; a man who is willing to listen to different viewpoints, capable of evolving, and able to admit his mistakes. He is a man who loves deeply, mourns greatly, and gives fully. He is a man with actual meaningful, healthy relationships with other human beings. He is a humble man who sees others as more important than himself.

In other words, he is everything his opponent is not.

He is also, not perfect.

I’m okay with that.

It’s one thing to be a good-hearted but flawed human being who sometimes says something stupid or occasionally has an error in judgment or simply gets it wrong. Most of us fall under that category. We’re not any kind of evil, we’re just imperfect , emotional people, and so we fail and fall—sometimes slightly and sometimes spectacularly. That’s who Joe Biden is. He is one of us. He is human. We need more human these days.

It’s something else entirely to be an inherently malevolent creature: to be incapable of empathy, defiantly unwilling to admit mistakes; to wake up every day intending to do harm and feeling no remorse for it. If the word evil can apply to anyone, it’s the current President. He lacks a single noble impulse. Even his supporters know that.

I would much rather be led by a well-intentioned human who sometimes misses the mark, than a purposefully cruel sociopath who has no concern for other people’s pain. False equivalencies are irresponsible here. These are fundamentally different people in every important way one can measure such things.

more at the link. It had tweet images I wasn't doing the work to embed.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

he had his shot ...

the nigga you talking to said that he understands dems are more likely to be responsive to his demands but won't be voting for them and is also in favor of civil war so he can idk make the same demands in a burnt out building
They're both the same muthafucka
This board is being overrun with barber shop flavored ignorance

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I’m not voting and will laugh my ass off if Drumpf get re-elected!
:lol:
Us Black people need a real party and hopefully Drumpf winning will wake the rest of Black America up to form our own party.​

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m not voting and will laugh my ass off if Drumpf get re-elected!
:lol:
Us Black people need a real party and hopefully Drumpf winning will wake the rest of Black America up to form our own party.​

Black folks are 13% of the population. How many viable parties would there have to be for black folks to have and win a majority? Even if we get rid of the electoral college, as things stand there is no path for black folks or white dems to win without other races in the coalition.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Black folks are 13% of the population. How many viable parties would there have to be for black folks to have and win a majority? Even if we get rid of the electoral college, as things stand there is no path for black folks or white dems to win without other races in the coalition.

Why do people continue to perpetuate that lie?!
We’ve been 13% of the population since we were freed from slavery.
Will the number ever go up or down?
And I see what you’re saying, but us forming our own party would be us leveraging for “a” party, I don’t care which one, to finally listen to our demands.
If the Jack-Ass party needs us so badly, then why don’t they ever meet any of our demands?
My dumb ass parents, your parents, and a lot of these senior citizens on this board have been blindly voting for the Jack-Ass party and they expect us to do the same until we die. I voted for 2 dems and will never vote for another until Black America’s living conditions get a hell of a lot better.​

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Why do people continue to perpetuate that lie?!
We’ve been 13% of the population since we were freed from slavery.
Will the number ever go up or down?
And I see what you’re saying, but us forming our own party would be us leveraging for “a” party, I don’t care which one, to finally listen to our demands.
If the Jack-Ass party needs us so badly, then why don’t they ever meet any of our demands?
My dumb ass parents, your parents, and a lot of these senior citizens on this board have been blindly voting for the Jack-Ass party and they expect us to do the same until we die. I voted for 2 dems and will never vote for another until Black America’s living conditions get a hell of a lot better.​
I believe we were 20-22%, but that's besides the point. If the GOP stays in charge you can almost guarantee that last sentence won't come to pass.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Who the fuck you campaigning for? Why you trying to convenience us? Not voting will surely not get you shit. Black people died so yo silly ass could vote. We vote for whoever the fuck puts money in our pocket. Black people got money under Clinton and Obama. Historically the economy does better under democrats. Yo silly ass hasn't even voted in the poll above.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You only have 2 choices. Lucifer or satan. You catch hell either way you go. E. Rothschild says he is growning his son to take over the crown. My myself plan on taking the crown of ruling the world. I am the only candidate for the black house.