Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my new fave page

I know this is clickbait to promote real estate investing but for folks taking this seriously he using some way low numbers (3%-4% avg return). 401ks probably bring in 5%-8% on avg and likely higher prior to company match. Then you add on the company match and its one of the simplest ways to become wealthy particularly if you invest in low cost funds. You could even invest in REITs if you really are bullish on real estate. It doesn’t seem to take into account Roth 401ks which are more prevalent now. I’d think a balanced approach is a better suggestion instead of 1 vs other.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do y'all think about RKT (Rocket Companies)? I see it going to the moon. Over time of course.

I have a few shares and it's been in the green for me. It seems like a decent long term hold. Eventually i want to buy more shares.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a few shares and it's been in the green for me. It seems like a decent long term hold. Eventually i want to buy more shares.
yea i was watching it when it 1st went public. i should have jumped on it then. i think it will go up. NBA was running ads for it.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bought in at IPO made 7$ a share and sold it off before the dip. Looking for the next one.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any thoughts on $NIO?
They should have good August delivery numbers which should be leaked this week and officially announced next week. Thats a good catalyst. the recent offering has dragged it down a bit and it may go lower before deliveries announcement.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have good August delivery numbers which should be leaked this week and officially announced next week. Thats a good catalyst. the recent offering has dragged it down a bit and it may go lower before deliveries announcement.
Keep buying right!?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

summary
00:55 - Buy rental properties
02:48 - Invest in a REIT
03:45 - Bonds or CDs, NEVER in a Savings Account
06:27 - Gold, Silver & other Metals
08:01 - IndexFunds
10:15 - Stock Market
11:34 - Start a business
12:40 - AngelInvest
14:04 - Venture Capital Fund
15:09 - Crypto
16:30 - Peer to peer lending
17:25 - Invest in art & collectibles
19:12 - Buy a Franchise business
20:39 - Land
22:05 - Emerging Markets

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep buying right!?

summary
00:55 - Buy rental properties
02:48 - Invest in a REIT
03:45 - Bonds or CDs, NEVER in a Savings Account
06:27 - Gold, Silver & other Metals
08:01 - IndexFunds
10:15 - Stock Market
11:34 - Start a business
12:40 - AngelInvest
14:04 - Venture Capital Fund
15:09 - Crypto
16:30 - Peer to peer lending
17:25 - Invest in art & collectibles
19:12 - Buy a Franchise business
20:39 - Land
22:05 - Emerging Markets

How to INVEST $1 Million? Wait, we have millionaries in this thread?

npcannon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Screenshot_20200830-102717_Discord.jpg

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep buying right!?
Yea I think long term this a good stock. I would see how the market reacts on Monday after absorbing offering news before buying more. May get a decent overreaction pullback but that kind of happened already and it held up around $19 most of the week and slid off under on Friday. May go sideways until delivery news hits.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Debating my next move. I’m locked in with ZN and NIO. I want a piece of APPL my thought is is to shave some from NIO and ZN to get in on APPL. Your thoughts?

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Debating my next move. I’m locked in with ZN and NIO. I want a piece of APPL my thought is is to shave some from NIO and ZN to get in on APPL. Your thoughts?

You really thinking about getting a piece of Apple?

Well you can hold out and hope it drops.

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
When the markets open Monday morning Apple will be at about $125.00 (4 for 1), and Tesla at $442.00 (5 for 1) per share, after splits.

Yeah i got fidelity they chopped up my shares of apple over the weekend ...gonna buy a few more on the open..

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ameritrade froze up for a few minutes and my order went through for TSLA at 455. when I was trying to buy it at 448 smh

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Added some more shares of AAPL pre split in hopes that the run up will be swift. Long term hold, hopefully we hit 400/shr again, lol

Efkie

International
International Member
Bought SPX Dec 18 '20 1000 PUTS
Just in case.

I'm also thinking about buying PUTS for AAPL

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

$NIO is on some purposeful shit....They diluted there shares on thursday and the stock price dropped. Then they comeback with the same shit monday morning? Knowing damn well the price was going to drop again?

Can we expect more of that shit tomorrow? later this week? why didn't they dilute it to the full amount on thursday instead of bullshitting on monday too?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$NIO is on some purposeful shit....They diluted there shares on thursday and the stock price dropped. Then they comeback with the same shit monday morning? Knowing damn well the price was going to drop again?

Can we expect more of that shit tomorrow? later this week? why didn't they dilute it to the full amount on thursday instead of bullshitting on monday too?
Great questions and I totally don’t know how to answer to the strategies of these companies yet.