Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my ongoing battle to lose as much money as possible grabbed PUTS on AMC going against the uptrend. Who going to movies during COVID?! Anyways, looking for a drop in euphoria tomorrow and scalp a few bucks. :wepraise:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my ongoing battle to lose as much money as possible grabbed PUTS on AMC going against the uptrend. Who going to movies during COVID?! Anyways, looking for a drop in euphoria tomorrow and scalp a few bucks. :wepraise:

Now, You're playing with my money...Haha...

I gambled that more people than you'd think want to go out and get some sense of normalcy.

Nothing like a good movie by C.Nolan and Isiah Washington's son to get a buzz going...

Eitherway, Bought some stocks for the long run..

makingmoves2

Star
Registered
is this a good one to call that it hits $120

Talking about - $ABT

Word on the street is that Orange 45 is going to announce that the Gub'ment gonna buy $750 Million worth of test from them ... stock probably gonna do numbers tomorrow ... It's up in the after market right now... Gonna check it again after his speech

If that $ABT test kit is legit ... look for re-opening stocks to move big tomorrow ... Cruise Lines, Air Lines, Entertainment companies, etc....

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Talking about - $ABT

Word on the street is that Orange 45 is going to announce that the Gub'ment gonna buy $750 Million worth of test from them ... stock probably gonna do numbers tomorrow ... It's up in the after market right now... Gonna check it again after his speech

If that $ABT test kit is legit ... look for re-opening stocks to move big tomorrow ... Cruise Lines, Air Lines, Entertainment companies, etc....
yea i heard govt took its kodak money back and giving it to ABT

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking about - $ABT

This news was annnouced almost 6 hours ago. So why hasn't the price and volume action increased significantly in anticipation?

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIO announces offering. Price is dropping.
Was just about to post this. I was thinking the august deliveries were priced in but this will take it down a bit and next week delivery numbers should help run it up. Helping my call spreads though. But now I need it to not fall too much.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, Are there calls options for this with a strike price between $110-$120? If so and Trump makes this annoucment then it seems like easy money.
Tito called this one this AM. Man them calls were tiny and shot up from like .15-.20 to $3 and $4. I couldn't get in fast enough. I put in a bid for .20 at 9:30 and when the price recalculated it was over $2 and climbing. And this was before the Trump shit hit. They real high priced now but probably still money to be made but too rich for me.

npcannon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was just about to post this. I was thinking the august deliveries were priced in but this will take it down a bit and next week delivery numbers should help run it up. Helping my call spreads though. But now I need it to not fall too much.
The prices shot up. I got the $110 Call 8/28...so I'm ITM.

makingmoves2

Star
Registered
This news was annnouced almost 6 hours ago. So why hasn't the price and volume action increased significantly in anticipation?

it was made known when the market was open ... stock did decent numbers ... I think it will do decent number tomorrow as well ... just my two cents ...

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I put my monthly buys in for the companies that Im DCAing in M1 (Xom, BA, AB, TSLA, INTC, IBM, NIO, CVS...), so keeping it REAL tame with all this madness going on and sitting on a little cash to put on my next option play.

Gonna do some research this weekend but besides that forget it. With this ABT and NIO news plus the splits hitting on Monday Ima sit back and enjoy the show :cheers:

makingmoves2

Star
Registered
I put my monthly buys in for the companies that Im DCAing in M1 (Xom, BA, AB, TSLA, INTC, IBM, NIO, CVS...), so keeping it REAL tame with all this madness going on and sitting on a little cash to put on my next option play.

Gonna do some research this weekend but besides that forget it. With this ABT and NIO news plus the splits hitting on Monday Ima sit back and enjoy the show :cheers:

Good shit bruh!!

I'm gonna get a couple options of TSLA and AAPL tomorrow so I can have it before the split ... I'm hoping the robinhood folks buy the cheaper stocks after the split to move the needle on them!

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now, You're playing with my money...Haha...

I gambled that more people than you'd think want to go out and get some sense of normalcy.

Nothing like a good movie by C.Nolan and Isiah Washington's son to get a buzz going...

Eitherway, Bought some stocks for the long run..
Let me just get a quick dip below $6 tomorrow and it’s all you! Lol

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good shit bruh!!

I'm gonna get a couple options of TSLA and AAPL tomorrow so I can have it before the split ... I'm hoping the robinhood folks buy the cheaper stocks after the split to move the needle on them!

Is there a big difference in owning the stock before the spilt? My understanding is there really isn’t one.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
What was your catalyst for this play? There's no news that I found that suggested this ticker was going to make a run opening bell..
Volume and it was trending up all day. My wife suggested we buy in at .62 but I didnt get in until .90.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Volume and it was trending up all day. My wife suggested we buy in at .62 but I didnt get in until .90.

Okay, Those volumes surges are tricky. It doesn’t necessarily indicate a bullish slope. This one formed damn near a straight slope which seems to be a rarity with these penny stocks. Thanks

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enjoyed that $PSV run.
i was skeptical about buying on yesterday after that halt and it dropped back from .80 to around .54
didnt think it would pull a reversal like this on today. i str8 missed this one. could've easily made a 3k or 4k profit.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Okay, Those volumes surges are tricky. It doesn’t necessarily indicate a bullish slope. This one formed damn near a straight slope which seems to be a rarity with these penny stocks. Thanks
On volume, we sort the list by percent change.

Efkie

International
International Member
Closed the SPX Aug 28 3985/3990 putspread for 0.05
However this wasn't the smooth ride I thought it was going to be

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Im happy I wasnt in $LPCN when the news was announced (FDA needs more time). It bounced back a little though.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey what do you all know about investing in Real Estate without being a landlord? Those REITs? or Real estate syndication and funds?

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
I invest in BOE and BDJ they are run by Blackrock and are the perfect way to invest in real estate without owning.
They give a good dividend.
But these you hold forever and get paid every month.

I bought some NIO today, will see how the offering goes and pick up some more if it dips.
Will hold some for the long run and some to trade.