{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Oh hell nah. It's the absolute worst especially as it gets closer to the magazine capacity. I damn near threw a tantrum trying to load the last bullet in my 13 rd magazine by hand one time. I probably would've chucked the bullet faster than the gun would shoot it at that point.

Niggas hand load everyday B. You tough right?
Gd1D.gif

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone have any experience with private sale outside of gun shows? I have a weapon that I would like to try to sell privately and was wondering if any on the board have had experience doing so.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Anyone have any experience with private sale outside of gun shows? I have a weapon that I would like to try to sell privately and was wondering if any on the board have had experience doing so.
Check your local state laws. A lot has changed for some.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh hell nah. It's the absolute worst especially as it gets closer to the magazine capacity. I damn near threw a tantrum trying to load the last bullet in my 13 rd magazine by hand one time. I probably would've chucked the bullet faster than the gun would shoot it at that point.
They have EZ loaders now... they seem to be pretty commonly included with any gun purchase in 2020. All the guns I've purchased this year came with one.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hit the range with BBB aka Body Bag Bertha & my Canik. I'm still not where I need to be with shooting BBB yet. I'm thinking I'm either pulling in anticipation of the recoil right as i fire or not enough finger on the trigger. At least with the TP9SFX, the improvement I've been making is far better
116909997_10164179641855694_6267403624697924936_n.jpg
116878757_10164179642045694_7896767012901857475_n.jpg

Amazingly I opted not to shoot with the VP9 or Hellcat today. Currently waiting for suppressor height night sights for the VP9 so I can get it set up for cowitnessing with my RMR. I'll probably break out the Hellcat again sometime this week and take advantage of my range membership.
I'm placing my order today for the Canik TP9SF Elite. I found one for less than $500, including shipping. I'm super excited.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
How do you like the Canik so far? Is it worth me dropping the $$$ for one?
Oh I luv it. The trigger surprised the hell outta me & every one else who tried it to see how short the reset was. Same reactions in all the gun groups I'm in on Facebook too when talking about Caniks. For the price point you can't ask for more :yes:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I luv it. The trigger surprised the hell outta me & every one else who tried it to see how short the reset was. Same reactions in all the gun groups I'm in on Facebook too when talking about Caniks. For the price point you can't ask for more :yes:
That's wassup! Have you been able to compare it to the PPQ trigger?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I don't know how many of you are interested in long range rifle shooting/hunting. But, I picked up an Atlas BT46 bipod yesterday. This thing is sturdy as Hell. I'm taking it to the range this week.

I bought an off-name brand and placed it onto my 300 Win Mag. I took it to the range, and that MoFo broke after three shots. I said, "Nah... I'm going to just go ahead and buy the expensive one and move it between rifles."

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know how many of you are interested in long range rifle shooting/hunting. But, I picked up an Atlas BT46 bipod yesterday. This thing is sturdy as Hell. I'm taking it to the range this week.

I bought an off-name brand and placed it onto my 300 Win Mag. I took it to the range, and that MoFo broke after three shots. I said, "Nah... I'm going to just go ahead and buy the expensive one and move it between rifles."

Yes Sir, Atlas makes some great bipods (I don't actually own one). I too ventured into the off brand bipods in the past, with much frustration. I have a couple of Harris' that have been good to me. I'm planning on building a precision rifle next year, I'm going to run an Atlas BT-10.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Yes Sir, Atlas makes some great bipods (I don't actually own one). I too ventured into the off brand bipods in the past, with much frustration. I have a couple of Harris' that have been good to me. I'm planning on building a precision rifle next year, I'm going to run an Atlas BT-10.
I think that's a wise move.

Once I picked it up, I knew it was a quality piece of machinery. I had a hard time choosing between the Harris and the Atlas. In the end I chose the Atlas, but I could have easily chose the Harris. I had to buy the Caldwell "Rail Adapter Plate" because my rifle is a bolt action and it doesn't have a picatinny rail, but my 300BLK does. So I can now move it between rifles easily.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never fired a PPQ so I can't make any comparison there. I will say if the ergonomics was on the level of the VP9 then it would definitely give my VP9 a run for the money as my favorite gun to shoot. Here's a video I found talking bout it too

Which of the two you mentioned do you shoot more consistently accurate?

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am looking to unload a brand new, never fired Springfield XDs .45 ACP subcompact .mod2 in FL if anyone is interested. I tried to go through an online company, but they're only offering me $250. NO DEAL! Hit me up if you're interested and let's make this happen!