{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's been fuck CTD since 19 howlong. They were doing mofos dirty on Pmags in 2015.
i60kcyp-png.719480
pure rape.
gunshow had those for around $20 a piece

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
all I would need is an ar15 in .223 wylde.

shotgun 12 gauge, .357 magnum, glock 19

(9mm).

all the 'exotic' calibers are cool, but I

rather be practical. In a shit hit the fan

moment how many guns can you carry?

being practical why buy so many different

calibers and different ammo.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So from what I'm seeing, I guess it's safe to say the majority of you aren't fans of the .40 S&W. If it's not a 9mm then it's gotta be a .45ACP or 10mm
I'm ok with .40. It's a good compromise on ballistics, stopping power, and ammo capacity.

More stopping power than 9mm
Good ballistics (velocity & penetration)
More capacity than .45 ACP

Just find a good platform to launch it from and you're good because ammo is plentiful, especially considering so many people are moving away from it.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
S&W 629 2.6" barrel. Is this worth $950?
I'm trying to be responsible, ....but "My 4-4 make sure all yo kids don't grow!"

smith-wesson-629pc-snub-44mag-1920-1080-1-450x253.jpg

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I own a .40 Cal. When I went to purchase ammo, they had ammo available. Good luck finding 9mm/.223/.22lr. The .40 cal uses a heavier bullet than the 9mm, so the stopping power is there for sure. All these calibers will kill and cause damage.

If you've stocked up on ammo, you won't have many worries. But if you didn't, and you need some. Good luck with that 9mm.

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Who's ok with training right now? I'm damn near sked to practice
There's a range about twenty miles from me, and they practice social distancing pretty well. So, I've been going every other week for the past two months. They open at 8am. I'm there at 8am, get it in, then I'm out.

Now's not the time to be rusty.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I've been making sure to get some time in at the range with my pistols. I haven't started with my AR yet but the next time I go to the range, my AR is coming with me

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a range about twenty miles from me, and they practice social distancing pretty well. So, I've been going every other week for the past two months. They open at 8am. I'm there at 8am, get it in, then I'm out.

Now's not the time to be rusty.
I was referring to the cost of ammo, not the risk of exposure to Covid-19

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I was referring to the cost of ammo, not the risk of exposure to Covid-19
My bad... I'll say this though. I try my best to never buy ammo from the people at the range. Usually, you'll get the cheapest ammo being sold at a premium price point. I always take my own ammo.

A friend of mine went to a gun store two weeks ago and they had good ammo (Hornady Superformance, Federal Terminal Ascent, and Barnes Vor-TX) at good prices. So we picked up a case and several boxes. This was for 300 Win Mag. White guys were looking at us like, "Y'all buying 300 Win Mag ammo by the case?" We just bought our shit, then left.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I thought about going to the gun show here in Raleigh today. After seeing this pic taken just over 3 hours ago of the line to get in, I'm glad I didn't. It was like 90 degrees at 10am :smh: I'll be damn if I'm gonna be stuck on a line that long in weather that hot only to be stuck in front of someone who's breath smells like chitlin boiled in hot dog water.
116335853_10223023865530530_2480095205437256281_o.jpg

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Just waiting for it to arrive. When did you get yours?
I had my OSP for about 4 months... :smh: I just pulled it out of the safe for the 1st time, and looked at the redemption info yesterday. Shot it today, back into the safe it goes, until I can sort the sights out. I don't want to go with a RDS, but I may just toss a Holosun on it and call it a day. I've been reading that replacing the factory sights is quite the task.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I had my OSP for about 4 months... :smh: I just pulled it out of the safe for the 1st time, and looked at the redemption info yesterday. Shot it today, back into the safe it goes, until I can sort the sights out. I don't want to go with a RDS, but I may just toss a Holosun on it and call it a day. I've been reading that replacing the factory sights is quite the task.
I feel you. I believe you can put fiber on the sights but I'm gonna verify that when I go to the range and speak with a gunsmith. I gotta get my VP9 upgraded as well cuz I can't cowitness on i with my RMR & regular sights.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Hit the range with BBB aka Body Bag Bertha & my Canik. I'm still not where I need to be with shooting BBB yet. I'm thinking I'm either pulling in anticipation of the recoil right as i fire or not enough finger on the trigger. At least with the TP9SFX, the improvement I've been making is far better
116909997_10164179641855694_6267403624697924936_n.jpg
116878757_10164179642045694_7896767012901857475_n.jpg

Amazingly I opted not to shoot with the VP9 or Hellcat today. Currently waiting for suppressor height night sights for the VP9 so I can get it set up for cowitnessing with my RMR. I'll probably break out the Hellcat again sometime this week and take advantage of my range membership.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hit the range with BBB aka Body Bag Bertha & my Canik. I'm still not where I need to be with shooting BBB yet. I'm thinking I'm either pulling in anticipation of the recoil right as i fire or not enough finger on the trigger. At least with the TP9SFX, the improvement I've been making is far better
116909997_10164179641855694_6267403624697924936_n.jpg
116878757_10164179642045694_7896767012901857475_n.jpg

Amazingly I opted not to shoot with the VP9 or Hellcat today. Currently waiting for suppressor height night sights for the VP9 so I can get it set up for cowitnessing with my RMR. I'll probably break out the Hellcat again sometime this week and take advantage of my range membership.

You are money with the Canik, your groupings have tightened up considerably. Good shit Bro.
What distance are you shooting at?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Thanks! Ordering one now. We now have 5 semi-autos in the house, and I ain't loading 11 magazines by hand!
Oh hell nah. It's the absolute worst especially as it gets closer to the magazine capacity. I damn near threw a tantrum trying to load the last bullet in my 13 rd magazine by hand one time. I probably would've chucked the bullet faster than the gun would shoot it at that point.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Oh hell nah. It's the absolute worst especially as it gets closer to the magazine capacity. I damn near threw a tantrum trying to load the last bullet in my 13 rd magazine by hand one time. I probably would've chucked the bullet faster than the gun would shoot it at that point.
I started loading my .45 last night, got 5 rounds in and was like fuck this shit!