BGOL Investor
Ellis Ross LHM!

O7ixXK25.jpg

Before she get too damn old give me Ellis Ross LHM! :hulksmash:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
This isn’t even close.
One beautiful, gorgeous sista vs. an ugly white woman.

Her father’s white, so she’s white.​

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely have a thing for Tracee and I did appreciated her IG post today but I'm a still go with Aja on this one...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I'll take the younger Aja. Tracee is just a few years away from AARP membership, Medicare or Aid all downhill. Might be pushing up daisies in few more weeks, just done. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

forest1965

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not a fair comparison because one is 35 and the other is making 48. At least compare women in the same age group. I appreciate the fact that Tracee looks that good at her age. I'll take Tracee because I know she got a boatload of crazy going on with her. I've dated a few crazy chicks and I enjoyed the passion they have had in the past.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BGOL has an unnatural obsession with Tracee and Rhianna. I don't trust the tastes of none of you kniggas.

Oh, almost forgot about Disney-faced Mya. The bias is strong towards her. At least that one makes a bit of sense.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Not a fair comparison because one is 35 and the other is making 48. At least compare women in the same age group. I appreciate the fact that Tracee looks that good at her age. I'll take Tracee because I know she got a boatload of crazy going on with her. I've dated a few crazy chicks and I enjoyed the passion they have had in the past.

Damn that chic is 35! She don't look a day over 25!