NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Those hips...
:yes:

xFEsoV.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

kawhi_leonard_crop1583171867631.jpg_423682103.jpg

Kawhi, please Shitty Cuz this dude's legacy for us. Remember when you built your entire name and identity in the sports world by beating the beast in 2014? Well now, your job is to end his career so we can put this spotlight on Devin Booker and Aaron Gordon. His time needs to be up Kawhi.

And you know what else? This black bastard disrespected our President last year and stumps for Democrats! That's why I like you boy, you've never disrespected President Trump and dont stick your nose in politics. You just go out there and play the game. What this bastard is doing must be punished. He must lose. I need you to play him like he had something to do with your dad Kawhi. Kill him Kawhi!!! Kill him slow on camera for us to see Chauvin style. Drop 50 on him. Ruin his name. Tarnish his legacy. Make him look afraid of you on the court. Do it for the NBA. Do it for Trump. Do it for MJ. Do it for Kobe. Do it for Steph. Do it for the paper bag theory. Do it for BGOL. Good luck savior. MAGA Leonard 2020!!!
:wepraise::wepraise::wepraise:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
because he hasn't played in four months

and when he got to the bubble he left almost immediately and just got back, and didn't even have a full practice
So if he would have been there the whole time then he would have been cleared to play the whole game?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I wonder about Reggie Jackson

Dudes decision making isn't good

He looks for himself first.

So if he would have been there the whole time then he would have been cleared to play the whole game?

Yeah, honestly I think the only reason he played is because it's a nationally televised game and it's Zion.

Plus Zion might be injury prone.

Just like Beverly isn't going to get his normal minutes.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They still load managing Zion? For what tho?

Man the Pelicans Just trying to get these 8 games over with and go home...

He was just cleared to play like Tuesday... No Scrimmage... No Nothing...

no need to get Zion injured...