Nick Cannon Dropped by ViacomCBS After Making Anti-Semitic Comments

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Some people even think he knew this would happen. He sat on those Tariq and Griff episodes for months. Then after George Floyd, BAM!!! Tariq, Griff, and Joy Degruy back to back? I doubt Nick is shocked by viacoms actions and truthfully they couldve been had issues behind the scenes as far as content goes. Nick was like fuck it Ima speak my truth.
Only white folk think freedom of speech, means freedom from consequences. Nick is a intelligent guy, a guy who's been in Hollywood for some time. Therefore he knows how these guys are.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The European Jews do not want accept and acknowledge the original Hebrew were and are black and that's it.

Semitic means:
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

No mentioned of a family of people who speaks Yiddish the Jewish language so by definition they are not Semites.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was nothing anti-semtic in what he said. He was fired for something else.

It's beyond the quote.

He compared the power of media companies to the power of the Rochshilds and said that Black people are the true Semetic people, not White people.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@HNIC Nick Cannon got 1,000 times more heart than that scary ass Green Mile nigga the board was caping for yesterday. Nick isnt a bitch and speaks up for his people on his platform. Nick is seen as a hero in the ADOS community. Moreso than alot of fake ass studio gangsta rappers that people put on a pedestal.

Hmmmmm........

That's the problem with the "anti Semitic" bullshit. It doesn't have to be offensive, just disagreeable. If you criticize Israel over it's treatment of Palestinian, the land grab, or criticize the government period. You are now a anti semite.

See below. Ask those who say they get offended exactly what anti-semitic means and you will see for some it is just some broad answer they give as you say that criticizes anything they do. Seriously ask some people what exactly is anti-semetic and see different answers you get besides what is written below.

The European Jews do not want accept and acknowledge the original Hebrew were and are black and that's it.

Semitic means:
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

No mentioned of a family of people who speaks Yiddish the Jewish language so by definition they are not Semites.

I know most of BGOL is pro-white and doesn’t believe anything unless a Khazar says it so here it is -

Hmmm........

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
New Yorkers know about the welfare scam the Hasidic and some orthodox sects run. The wives play the single mother role to get welfare, while there's enough money in those families to buy and sell property. Most of the new apartments buildings going up in Flatbush, East Flatbush and Prospect-Leffers Gardens, are owned by jews. No one in NYC can call them on their fuckery scams for fear of being labeled anti-semite.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Did he say what he wanted or not?
Idk if it was ever a question of him wanting anything. He simply “denounced” or “dethroned” the current Jews as we know it and they don’t take to kindly to that. Especially the Rothschild quip. They’re super sensitive to that conspiracy talk so it was inevitable this was gonna happen regardless of it’s the truth or not.

Nick could be right, could be wrong, but they really not interested in the truth.

They just wanna control the money.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Idk if it was ever a question of him wanting anything. He simply “denounced” or “dethroned” the current Jews as we know it and they don’t take to kindly to that. Especially the Rothschild quip. They’re super sensitive to that conspiracy talk so it was inevitable this was gonna happen regardless of it’s the truth or not.

Nick could be right, could be wrong, but they really not interested in the truth.

They just wanna control the money.

Control the money and control the narrative with mainstream media.

There's a reason why all the Presidents and politicians kiss up to Zionists. Even politicians running for President kiss up knowing that the White House position and inner workings have to deal with them.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Control the money and control the narrative with mainstream media.

There's a reason why all the Presidents and politicians kiss up to Zionists. Even politicians running for President kiss up knowing that the White House position and inner workings have to deal with them.

Spot on

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people even think he knew this would happen. He sat on those Tariq and Griff episodes for months. Then after George Floyd, BAM!!! Tariq, Griff, and Joy Degruy back to back? I doubt Nick is shocked by viacoms actions and truthfully they couldve been had issues behind the scenes as far as content goes. Nick was like fuck it Ima speak my truth.
I had to make this decision too. At the end of the day, as long as you seek truth and not worship Earthly things, your soul will be at peace. There will be ramifications and you have to be strategic with your exit plan, but your mental health and clarity will be higher than ever and you will be free of the shackles of white power structure indoctrination.

once you break free of the shackles, it is your duty to share knowledge with your people. I’m starting to learn that my people are not really prevalent on BGOL.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only white folk think freedom of speech, means freedom from consequences. Nick is a intelligent guy, a guy who's been in Hollywood for some time. Therefore he knows how these guys are.
Nick Cannon is a Project Monach MK asset under the Nickelodeon programming and he is a globalist.

that being said he is still a so-called black man that spoke truth and is being vilified for it. On this issue, I can support the brotha.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
nick should have known better...They finally canceling people for talking sideways about black people... what makes him think that shit ain't gone work both ways. everybody is going to have to start watching thier mouth.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm starting to learn that my people are not really prevalent on BGOL.

BGOL doesnt have many posters willing to challenge WS. Most posters work directly for it in a corporate capacity and their lifestyle is directly tied to said white capital. Others have procreated with WS so theyre compromised. BGOL is a great board of ideas and entertainment but it doesnt really reflect Black American society right now nor have our desire and militancy to topple American WS in 2020 and beyond.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
WHY ARE THESE GUYS STILL WORKING FOR PEOPLE??????

To be fair how he gonna do what he does without the powers that be?

I posted how all these companies are incestuous and own everything even entities that appear to be competitors

And he been with them since he was a teenager.

And nick was not just talent he was writing creating and executive producer

I can't hate on that

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I call most religious beliefs (and people) delusional. Especially when you believe some knowledge or claim to some text grants you powers over other people. "I'm a so and so...so my knowledge and birthright grants me x,y,z"....

I understand but that aint how it works even legally

All of the problematic stuff with scientology and its fine

Most religion like you said criticize and denounce OTHER religion or get perverted in extremes

So to me this one is tricky

Now if this considered coded language by jews ok fine but i want an explanation

Sidebar...

So the president and elected officials can talk sh*t coded and overt rascist sh*t and not lose their seats but Nick can?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nick Cannon Demands Apology From ViacomCBS, Ownership of Wild 'N Out Franchise After Firing
By Ryan Schwartz / July 15 2020, 6:48 AM PDT

Associated Press

RELATED STORIES
  • Wild 'N Out Host Nick Cannon Fired By ViacomCBS for Failing to Apologize for 'Perpetuating Anti-Semitism'
  • The Masked Singer Renewed for Season 4

• Nick Cannon is demanding an apology from ViacomCBS — as well as full ownership of the “billion-dollar” Wild ‘N Out brand — after being fired by the conglomerate for, as they put it, promoting “hateful speech” and “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” on his podcast.
    Cannon, who also hosts Fox’s Masked Singer, was let go by ViacomCBS on Tuesday, just days after an episode of the Cannon’s Class podcast went viral for alluding to several prominent anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Explaining the decision, a rep for ViacomCBS said in part, “We have spoken to Nick Cannon about an episode of his podcast… which promoted hateful speech and spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. While we support ongoing education and dialogue in the fight against bigotry, we are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him.”

Now, in a 1500-word Facebook statement titled “Truth and Reconciliation,” Cannon alleges that he did in fact try to apologize, and “went as far to reach out to [Viacom owner] Shari Redstone to have a conversation of reconciliation,” only to be met with “Dead Silence!” “That’s when I realized they don’t want a conversation or growth, they wanted to put the young negro in his place,” he says. “They wanted to show me who is boss, hang me out to dry and make an example of anyone who says something they don’t agree with.” (A ViacomCBS spokesperson told our sister site Variety, “It is absolutely untrue that Nick Cannon reached out to [Redstone].”)
    Cannon’s Facebook posting also recounts his decades-long partnership with Viacom, which began at Nickelodeon as a writer and cast member on All That and eventually led to the 2005 creation of the long-running hip-hop improv show Wild ‘N Out, “an idea which I self-financed out my own pocket and presented to MTV.” After creating a “billion-dollar brand that expanded across a multitiered empire,” Cannon claims that “my ownership of [Wild ‘N Out] was swindled away from me.”
    Cannon eventually calls for an apology and “full ownership” of the Wild ‘N Out franchise.
    “I demand full ownership of my billion dollar Wild ‘N Out brand that I created, and they will continue to misuse and destroy without my leadership!” he says. “I demand that the hate and back door bullying cease and while we are at it, now that the truth is out, I demand the Apology!”
    Read his full statement below:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Nick Cannon Demands Apology From ViacomCBS, Ownership of Wild 'N Out Franchise After Firing
By Ryan Schwartz / July 15 2020, 6:48 AM PDT

Associated Press

RELATED STORIES
  • Wild 'N Out Host Nick Cannon Fired By ViacomCBS for Failing to Apologize for 'Perpetuating Anti-Semitism'
  • The Masked Singer Renewed for Season 4

• Nick Cannon is demanding an apology from ViacomCBS — as well as full ownership of the “billion-dollar” Wild ‘N Out brand — after being fired by the conglomerate for, as they put it, promoting “hateful speech” and “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” on his podcast.
    Cannon, who also hosts Fox’s Masked Singer, was let go by ViacomCBS on Tuesday, just days after an episode of the Cannon’s Class podcast went viral for alluding to several prominent anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Explaining the decision, a rep for ViacomCBS said in part, “We have spoken to Nick Cannon about an episode of his podcast… which promoted hateful speech and spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. While we support ongoing education and dialogue in the fight against bigotry, we are deeply troubled that Nick has failed to acknowledge or apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism, and we are terminating our relationship with him.”

Now, in a 1500-word Facebook statement titled “Truth and Reconciliation,” Cannon alleges that he did in fact try to apologize, and “went as far to reach out to [Viacom owner] Shari Redstone to have a conversation of reconciliation,” only to be met with “Dead Silence!” “That’s when I realized they don’t want a conversation or growth, they wanted to put the young negro in his place,” he says. “They wanted to show me who is boss, hang me out to dry and make an example of anyone who says something they don’t agree with.” (A ViacomCBS spokesperson told our sister site Variety, “It is absolutely untrue that Nick Cannon reached out to [Redstone].”)
    Cannon’s Facebook posting also recounts his decades-long partnership with Viacom, which began at Nickelodeon as a writer and cast member on All That and eventually led to the 2005 creation of the long-running hip-hop improv show Wild ‘N Out, “an idea which I self-financed out my own pocket and presented to MTV.” After creating a “billion-dollar brand that expanded across a multitiered empire,” Cannon claims that “my ownership of [Wild ‘N Out] was swindled away from me.”
    Cannon eventually calls for an apology and “full ownership” of the Wild ‘N Out franchise.
    “I demand full ownership of my billion dollar Wild ‘N Out brand that I created, and they will continue to misuse and destroy without my leadership!” he says. “I demand that the hate and back door bullying cease and while we are at it, now that the truth is out, I demand the Apology!”
    Read his full statement below:

Its VERY VERY easy to prove if Nick contacted Redstone.

I aint trying to hear NOTHING till either side confirms that...

Cause the one lying about something as minor as that?

Is the one who got something to hide

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's the problem with the "anti Semitic" bullshit. It doesn't have to be offensive, just disagreeable. If you criticize Israel over it's treatment of Palestinian, the land grab, or criticize the government period. You are now a anti semite.
I could see White folks in general being offended by what he said (that should have been said in another way) but the anti semite thing seems like a stretch based off what I am reading ( didn't see the interview but what the journalists are quoting seems light). You are correct. Any critical view of Jews is deemed anti semite.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its VERY VERY easy to prove if Nick contacted Redstone.

I aint trying to hear NOTHING till either side confirms that...

Cause the one lying about something as minor as that?

Is the one who got something to hide
To be honest, if what he said was true, I really doubt Redstone would have wanted to have a conversation.

It also seems like Nick may have overplayed his hand on this. It seems like he was under the impression he could take his show with him if Viacom dropped him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody on twitter said they never heard a white Jew refer to themselves as an "Israelite".

Lol.....

He may have a point

They do call themselves Israeli and never Isrealite because Isrealites has actually

Everything to do with a people and

Nothing to do with land...

So deep down they KNOW not to disrespect the true Isrealites

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To be honest, if what he said was true, I really doubt Redstone would have wanted to have a conversation.

It also seems like Nick may have overplayed his hand on this. It seems like he was under the impression he could take his show with him if Viacom dropped him.

Look I completely understand ESPECIALLY NOW?

When black folk and their issues "appear" to having influence?

EVERYONE wants in.

Its always been like that

and with that

EVERYONE wants to have the same treatment.

That's ALWAYS been our burden.

But THIS SPECIFIC situation irks me because again Nick BEEN SAYING this.

This isn't NEW and I wouldn't compare it with Rosanne...

He never EVER been accused of HATE speech or lying or talking crazy.

I feel like he could actually find legitimate academic proven evidence that what he said wasn't OUTLANDISH.

however talking that talking with Prof. Griff?

I kinda feel like Nick was pushing the envelope WAY TOO MUCH

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look I completely understand ESPECIALLY NOW?

When black folk and their issues "appear" to having influence?

EVERYONE wants in.

Its always been like that

and with that

EVERYONE wants to have the same treatment.

That's ALWAYS been our burden.

But THIS SPECIFIC situation irks me because again Nick BEEN SAYING this.

This isn't NEW and I wouldn't compare it with Rosanne...

He never EVER been accused of HATE speech or lying or talking crazy.

I feel like he could actually find legitimate academic proven evidence that what he said wasn't OUTLANDISH.

however talking that talking with Prof. Griff?

I kinda feel like Nick was pushing the envelope WAY TOO MUCH
Saying ANYTHING about Israel or jews in general you will get this treatment. Remember Congress was actually trying to pass laws that would punish anyone that spoke on or attempted to boycott Israel over its treatment of the Palestinians.