TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Bureau (original title: Le Bureau des Légendes) is a French political thriller television series created by Éric Rochant and produced by TOP - The Oligarchs Productions and Canal+, which revolves around the lives of agents of the DGSE (General Directorate of External Security), France's principal external security service. Originally aired in France from 27 April 2015, it was launched in the United States and Canada on iTunes on 1 June 2016 as part of a new international "Episodic Cinema" label, quickly reaching the Top Five.[1][2] In the United Kingdom, the series was released exclusively by Amazon Prime on 17 June 2016.[3][4]

The first season received positive reviews in both France and other countries, and won several awards. The second season has been universally acclaimed, and has even been seen by some as the best television ever produced in France.[5] The third and fourth seasons, respectively aired in France beginning 22 May 2017[6] and 22 October 2018,[7] have met with further acclaim, with praise for the show's acting, pacing, plot and realism.[8]

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
La papel de casa aka Money Heist season 4 just dropped on Netflix today

This show has some sexy ass women it. That Alba Flores got a nice ass. Just started yesterday

709_1000.jpg

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The Bureau (original title: Le Bureau des Légendes) is a French political thriller television series created by Éric Rochant and produced by TOP - The Oligarchs Productions and Canal+, which revolves around the lives of agents of the DGSE (General Directorate of External Security), France's principal external security service. Originally aired in France from 27 April 2015, it was launched in the United States and Canada on iTunes on 1 June 2016 as part of a new international "Episodic Cinema" label, quickly reaching the Top Five.[1][2] In the United Kingdom, the series was released exclusively by Amazon Prime on 17 June 2016.[3][4]

The first season received positive reviews in both France and other countries, and won several awards. The second season has been universally acclaimed, and has even been seen by some as the best television ever produced in France.[5] The third and fourth seasons, respectively aired in France beginning 22 May 2017[6] and 22 October 2018,[7] have met with further acclaim, with praise for the show's acting, pacing, plot and realism.[8]
It's on my list

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
jus started this also ...watched season 1 in one day ...on season 2 now b done later tonight ...

i was sleep but now i`m woke...lol

season 3 jus started ...good ass show...

@playahaitian tried to hip me a yr a go ...:cool:

this quaratine shit got my giving everything a shot...lol

Qv8wNoXEO.jpg

Got the DVR series recording set.

:cheers:

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now that we stuck in the crib for a bit, I've had to go to the "bench" with the extra free time. Like I mentioned just started on Money Heist over the weekend after years in the queue. Another show I kept avoiding until last week was Babylon Berlin on Netflix. That show is fire! It took me about 3-4 days to finish all 3 seasons. Bosch season 6 drops on Friday. Can't wait

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Watched these E:60 features the other day. Both quite good.

Just click the WATCH ON VIMEO for the Pascal Siakam feature, as the Vimeo link doesn't seem to embed properly at the moment.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Anyone ever watched this series? Pops just started checking it out. Airs on CBC in Canada. It ran overseas from 2015 - 2018.

Fortitude is a British horror psychological thriller television series created and written by Simon Donald. A 12-episode series was commissioned by Sky Atlantic in 2013, and started airing on 29 January 2015.[1][2][3] The series is set in the fictional Arctic Norwegian settlement of Fortitude. On 9 April 2015, Sky Atlantic recommissioned the show for a second series consisting of 10 episodes,[4] which premiered on 26 January 2017.[5] The third and final series premiered on 6 December 2018 and concluded on 27 December, consisting of 4 episodes.[6]

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black Earth Rising on Netflix

I was about to give up on this show due to it being an extremely slow burn
but i put it on one day as background noise and got pulled in by how witty,intriguing and tension filled it becomes
Plus i think Michaela Coel is absolutely stunning an 8 out of 10

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
These shows were good for a laugh or two..

9fLQ5LEmDPnwFzTvHYwcgurKAi4.jpg
-this was cancelled after a couple sued Ch.5 because the show broadcast them getting evicted
In February 2018, a couple whose eviction was shown during an episode of series 3 successfully sued Channel 5 for damages. The High Court of Appeals awarded the two £20,000 after finding that their privacy had been infringed.[32]. This led the series being axed as Channel 5 realised that the court case opened them up to future claims. [33]

articlehome_The_Sheriffs_Are_Coming.png

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jus started this also ...watched season 1 in one day ...on season 2 now b done later tonight ...

i was sleep but now i`m woke...lol

season 3 jus started ...good ass show...

@playahaitian tried to hip me a yr a go ...:cool:

this quaratine shit got my giving everything a shot...lol

Qv8wNoXEO.jpg

Yeah man

My Wife and I just started rewatching from season 1 again...Villanelle is one of the best characters on TV, Jodie comer's a great actress...she been killing that shit

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The Booth at the End. This show was good.

The Booth At The End is a 2010 fantasy drama series created by Christopher Kubasik and starring Xander Berkeley, which was originally produced for the US cable channel FX. Season 1 began on August 27, 2010 on the Canadian network City. As of summer 2015, the series has had two seasons, each consisting of 5 twenty-three-minute episodes. The first season was directed by Jessica Landaw, and the second by Adam Arkin (who also co-produced).
The series follows the fates of an apparently random group of strangers who each enter into a Faustian pact with a mysterious figure, the Man (Berkeley), whom they believe possesses the power to grant any wish, in return for which they must carry out a task he assigns them - hence the series tagline, "How far would you go to get what you want?" The series is notable for its mise-en-scene, in which the dramatic action is entirely conveyed through a series of conversations between the Man and his clients, which all take place in the eponymous "booth at the end" of an archetypal American diner.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

Set in an alternate America where witches ended their persecution by cutting a deal with the government to fight for the country, Motherland: Fort Salem follows three young women from training to deployment, as they fight terrorist threats with supernatural tactics.

typical young adult, CW type acting. I was drawn to the idea of witches having a branch in the military with ranks, medals and all that. the enemy witches are more like terrorists than soldiers and don't care who they take out and are all about self sacrifice.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
a lil #tbt ...remember this... :yes:

coHFnT.jpg

People in a Pittsburgh bank are taken hostage when a bank-robbery goes wrong. It’s the work of a group of initially masked Iraq veterans, lead by sergeant ‘Wolf’, who also has secret trump-cards outside. The police lays siege to the bank, with experienced Horst Cali as negotiator, whose authority is however challenged by the D.A.’s office, deputy chief Abrami, a local tycoon leaning politically to save his daughter and the FBI.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished the Netflix series Man Like Mobeen. It's a British comedy about a Pakistani ex-drug dealer whose trying to stay out the streets and raise his teenage sister. I really liked it, especially its cultural aspect. It's crazy because he's more of a Brother with a Philly Beard, who wears fitted caps backwards, than he is Pakastini Muslim.

Last edited:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stan against evil(Hulu)

Seasons 1-3
This was alright, there was some laughs here and there. But I thought the story good. The only negative thing I can think of this show is that it was cancelled. And it ended on a cliff hanger.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Man Like Mobeen

8.5/10

This is a comedy sitcom type drama from England on Netflix.

It's a funny show and different from what you see out there with sitcoms.

The main characters are Pakistani Muslims along with other characters who are Muslims thru-out the MidEast area.

The show deals with racism, sexism, Islamophobia, immigration and other issues in a comedic way.

The main character is what is interesting. The show just starts off with his current situation in life with no detail info on his past. Things slowly come out thru-out the series along with characters who know him from the past.

The first episode seems way off and may lose you. But stick it out cuz after they introduce all the major characters by the end the 2nd episode in season one, you will get the flow of the show and the comedy.

There are 3 seasons. Season 1 and 2 are 4 episodes and season 3 is 5 episodes. Each episode average around 25 minutes.

Once you get into the show, it picks up in season 2 and really picks up in season 3.

I checked on the show and season 3 was released in England in February and it scored high in ratings and it looks like there will be a season 4.

FYI...It's advised to put English subtitles on cuz there are a lot of moments where it sounds like some of the characters are speaking a foreign language even though they speaking in English. Their heavy British accents is sometimes hard to decipher.

Synopsis

Creator Guz Khan presents a comedic take on real life in inner-city Birmingham in this miniseries centered on the funny and complex life of Mobeen, a 28-year-old man from Small Heath, as he tries to follow his Muslim faith, look out for his hopeless friends, and fulfill the responsibility of providing for his younger sister, Aqsa. Mobeen juggles all this while trying to escape his criminal reputation and murky past, acquired years ago due to some ill-advised drug dealing that he can't quite manage to put behind him.

d3c56bc7802e4f0169d04ff7a57cef26.jpg

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Like Mobeen

8.5/10

This is a comedy sitcom type drama from England on Netflix.

It's a funny show and different from what you see out there with sitcoms.

The main characters are Pakistani Muslims along with other characters who are Muslims thru-out the MidEast area.

The show deals with racism, sexism, Islamophobia, immigration and other issues in a comedic way.

The main character is what is interesting. The show just starts off with his current situation in life with no detail info on his past. Things slowly come out thru-out the series along with characters who know him from the past.

The first episode seems way off and may lose you. But stick it out cuz after they introduce all the major characters by the end the 2nd episode in season one, you will get the flow of the show and the comedy.

There are 3 seasons. Season 1 and 2 are 4 episodes and season 3 is 5 episodes. Each episode average around 25 minutes.

Once you get into the show, it picks up in season 2 and really picks up in season 3.

I checked on the show and season 3 was released in England in February and it scored high in ratings and it looks like there will be a season 4.

FYI...It's advised to put English subtitles on cuz there are a lot of moments where it sounds like some of the characters are speaking a foreign language even though they speaking in English. Their heavy British accents is sometimes hard to decipher.

Synopsis

Creator Guz Khan presents a comedic take on real life in inner-city Birmingham in this miniseries centered on the funny and complex life of Mobeen, a 28-year-old man from Small Heath, as he tries to follow his Muslim faith, look out for his hopeless friends, and fulfill the responsibility of providing for his younger sister, Aqsa. Mobeen juggles all this while trying to escape his criminal reputation and murky past, acquired years ago due to some ill-advised drug dealing that he can't quite manage to put behind him.

d3c56bc7802e4f0169d04ff7a57cef26.jpg

Did you watch it yet?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone ever watched this series? Pops just started checking it out. Airs on CBC in Canada. It ran overseas from 2015 - 2018.

Fortitude is a British horror psychological thriller television series created and written by Simon Donald. A 12-episode series was commissioned by Sky Atlantic in 2013, and started airing on 29 January 2015.[1][2][3] The series is set in the fictional Arctic Norwegian settlement of Fortitude. On 9 April 2015, Sky Atlantic recommissioned the show for a second series consisting of 10 episodes,[4] which premiered on 26 January 2017.[5] The third and final series premiered on 6 December 2018 and concluded on 27 December, consisting of 4 episodes.[6]

watched the first two seasons

this was dope