TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The movie "Devil" on Cinemax is worth a watch. It's a horror and suspense movie. In the movie they say the devil occassionally takes human form to torment the damned before he takes them to hell.

So the premise is four, or five, people get stuck in an elevator. One of them is actually the devil in human form. The devil torments them as he kills them off each, one by one.

Security guards and a detective can see the elevator on a closed circuit camera. But they can't figure out who the murderer is because the elevator's lights are faulty. You might think you know which of them is the devil, but you're probably wrong.

I'd grade it a C+. It's worth a watch if you don't have anything better to do.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Gangs-Of-London-11-675x1012.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
rYVNZpq.png

Series inspired by ‘Penny Dreadful, set in 1938 Los Angeles, exploring a mix of supernatural and reality with characters connected to the deity Santa Muerte and the Devil.

:scared:....i`m good...

slam

Super Moderator
binged watched season 1-3 of cardinal this weekend

i love a dark troubled cop show
very well done
7/10

well worth the time

only 6 episodes each season

i been meaning to post this in the trap ...

thanks for the review ...might move it up the list now...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
binged watched season 1-3 of cardinal this weekend

i love a dark troubled cop show
very well done
7/10

well worth the time

only 6 episodes each season

Glad you have liked the series. Always meant to get around to it. Very well-received in Canada on the CTV network. Looks like Hulu carries it in the U.S. ...

Cardinal is a Canadian crime drama television series, which was first broadcast on January 25, 2017, on CTV (in English) and Super Écran (in French).[1][2][3] The series adapts the novels of crime writer Giles Blunt, focusing on police detective John Cardinal (Billy Campbell) and his partner Lise Delorme (Karine Vanasse), who investigate crimes in the fictional city of Algonquin Bay.[3]

Across six episodes, the first season adapts the novel Forty Words for Sorrow,[4] which focuses on the investigation of the murder of a young girl.[1] On February 28, 2017, CTV renewed Cardinal for a second and third season, each containing six episodes.[5] The second season adapts Blunt's third Cardinal novel, Blackfly Season, while the third adapted the novels By the Time You Read This and Crime Machine, the fourth and fifth novels in the series.[5] Episodes from the second season premiered a day in advance of their television broadcast on on-demand service Crave TV.[6]

Filming on the third season completed in July 2018,[7] and the season began airing on January 24, 2019.[8] CTV announced that the programme had also been renewed for a fourth season, which will be its last. Internationally, the series is broadcast on BBC Four in the United Kingdom, C More in Scandinavia, Calle 13 in Spain, Hulu in the United States, SBS in Australia, Magenta TV in Germany, Canvas in Belgium and Channel 11 in Israel.[9][10][11][12]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
John Doyle of The Globe and Mail praised the series, calling it "a gripping, superbly made crime drama" which ultimately lands as "landmark Canadian TV".[32]

The series received twelve Canadian Screen Award nominations at the 6th Canadian Screen Awards in 2018. It won six awards, including Best Actor in a Limited Program or Television Film (Campbell),[33] Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Program (Macdonald),[34] Photography in a Drama Series (Steve Cosens), Editing in a Drama Series (Teresa De Luca), Music in a Fiction Program or Series (Todor Kobakov) and Best Casting (Jon Comerford and Lisa Parasyn).

At the 7th Canadian Screen Awards in 2019, the series won the awards for Best Limited Series, Best Lead Actor in a Drama Program or Limited Series (Campbell), Best Lead Actor in a Drama Program or Limited Series (Vanasse), Best Editing in a Dramatic Program or Series (Matthew Anas), Best Direction in a Dramatic Program or Miniseries (Renfroe), Best Music in a Fiction Production (Kobakov) and Best Writing in a Dramatic Program or Miniseries (Sarah Dodd for the episode "Red").

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HARLOTS on Hulu

harlots-hulu.jpg

Fun,sexy and violent oh and tons of cleavage especially from Samantha Morton
Season 1 Great
Season 2 things slowed for a bit but picked up
Season 3 A bit shocking and then a bit drawn out and some plot holes

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dragon ball SUBBED (HULU)

Im currently on season 3, and this has some wild shit in the anime. I was kind of shocked at some of the stuff that happened in the first two seasons. My first

introduction to dragon ball was Dragon ball GT. Back in 2003 or 2004. And didnt really pay to much attention to it. Other than being annoyed that the fight

between Goku and Freeza took (to me ) a long ass time to finish.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lovecraft Country
(HBO/Sky Atlantic) Another Jordan Peele series – although here he’s working with JJ Abrams – Lovecraft Country is a horror drama about a man travelling across Jim Crow territory to find his missing father. There are two things standing in his way: the first is the harrowing racism of white America in the 1950s. The second is monsters.
To be confirmed

curry_stain

Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure most of these must have been said
Bosch
Succession
The Capture
Black Monday
Peaky Blinders
Better call saul
Narcos : Mexico
People just do nothing
Sabrina teenage witch (remake)
Homeland
Animal kingdom
Line of Duty
Broadchurch
Halt and catch fire
Mindhunter
Rick and Morty
Killing Eve

slam

Super Moderator
NiEmdY3rcJ.jpg

The series explores the darkest corners of the male psyche through the eyes of two fathers, one of whom is a serial-killer. Like most men, Leo and Mike try to do what’s best for the people they love, the families they protect. But as both struggle to suppress their inner demons, the murder of a local teenager sets them on a course of mutual destruction that will emanate through every facet of their quiet, suburban community.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Money Heist was pretty good out of Spain, the characters were a little obnoxious but the plot and tension were good. Faggotry advisement, after they roped you in on season 1 and 2 they dropped some bullshit in seasons 3 & 4.
that shit got repetitive and a little stupid.. after the first season i just watched the last episode of each season just to get closure on the story

slam

Super Moderator
Guys I suggest you look across the pond

so many gems from Italy, France and more importantly SCANDI NOIR like Borgen etc

bro been hip ...i had a theme in the Trap about foreign films n tv shows but ni99as hate reading ... :lol:

check this shit tht dropped today ...looks gd as fuck ...

Cznwy3.jpg

Passengers and crew aboard a hijacked overnight flight scramble to outrace the sun as a mysterious cosmic event wreaks havoc on the world below.

might put it in my disaster thread....:yes: ...luv the trailer too didnt give too much away ...jus basically the plot...

slam

Super Moderator
Vgk87G.jpg

In post-World War II Hollywood, an ambitious group of aspiring actors and filmmakers will do almost anything to make their showbiz dreams come true.

Netflix cranking them out but bro i swear to good soon as i saw the black i was like i bet he fucking Gay N the black chick gonna b fucking a white dude... ....then Bam...:angry:

if this aint some hidden agenda ....smh ...u have 2 black people in the series why they cant b fucking each other to further reinforce black love ...

naw thts not what they wanna reinforce....let it marinate ....:hmm:

slam

Super Moderator
cqCLxkJ.jpg

Upload takes place in the near future, where people who are near death can be “uploaded” into a virtual afterlife of their choice. In 2033, secretly romantic Brooklyn-born Nora works customer service for a luxurious virtual reality environment. When handsome L.A. party boy Nathan’s self-driving car crashes, his high-maintenance girlfriend uploads him permanently into Nora’s VR world.

another black chick with a cac love interest ......smh ...anyway this actually looks gd...

tht last joke was funny ....:lol:

yeah ...if she looks familiar ...:yes:

acting bug must have bit her again ....looks like she did a good job in this...

Anyway she`s from Cameroon ...only other movie she was in was tht Pitch perfect Flick...one of the chick from the band ...

Andy Allo

prince-and-andy-allo-backstage-at-north-sea-jazz-festival-three-to-picture-id118945351

cc1c185b854d4cfac81b85a881cfef7c.jpg

b8f05f79814f69b4c2a01a1134489065-natural-hair-allo.jpg

andy-allo-attends-the-pitch-perfect-3-premiere-at-dolby-theatre-on-KPAK3T.jpg

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
JtcAPK9k.jpg

DI John Major (Daniel Mays) had it all: wife Kelly (Anna Maxwell Martin), best friend and police partner Carver (Stephen Graham), a glittering career in the police force… when his cover was blown and he met an untimely death. One year later, he’s back – part A.I. and better than ever… or so he’d like to believe. Full of glitches, he’s got to track down the person who shot him, prove himself as a cop so as not to get shut down, and save his marriage and his friendship, all with his partner Carver to boot.

could b funny...stars tht dude tht played Al Capone on Board Walk Empire...:yes:

slam

Super Moderator
TpVac.jpg

It is a story of high school students who become tangled in a series of conflicts and events that challenge human values and morality.

this has potential....:yes:

slam

Super Moderator
0y2o5mkv.jpg

A modern love story, set during a summer on the Adriatic coast. An undeniable attraction unites Ale and Summer, two people from very different worlds.

welp she the only blk person in show so she gotta fuck wit a cac bu default ...lol

slam

Super Moderator
N1OPQsxca.jpg

An Oslo detective with a painful past returns to his native Iceland to help a dedicated cop hunt a serial killer with a link to a mysterious photo.

maybe ...:yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All caught up on The Last Dance docuseries on the Bulls.

Been dvr’ing more stuff on TSN lately. They have been airing archived UFC ppv events and classic boxing matches. Also an assortment of older 30 for 30s.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Catching up with BRAQUO. The series centres on a small team of extra tough, rulebook-ignoring cops used (if not fully approved) by the powers that be when more traditional means fail.

French version of the Shield...