Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Wilder still had no defense, he eating some heavy shots.
he has some serious heart.
you can't win a fight by throwing the same over hand right over and over again

I called it about Wilder in his last fight against Ortiz. Wilder can not box. Fury cut off his right by stepping into it. Wilder needed to step back to throw it. Fury never gave him the room to wind up and throw the right. I believe Fury took it easy on him after the busted eardrum.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I called it about Wilder in his last fight against Ortiz. Wilder can not box. Fury cut off his right by stepping into it. Wilder needed to step back to throw it. Fury never gave him the room to wind up and throw the right. I believe Fury took it easy on him after the busted eardrum.
that match lasted 3 more rounds longer than it should have.. This Nig was spitting out pools of blood and breathing extra hard by 5th round walking around like a zombie.. If fury showed no mercy wilder would of fucked around and died in the ring.. He was a sitting duck.. Old Tyson would of feasted on wounded prey like that... His corner stop the match b4 that Nig became apollo

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Chisora is not top 5 but does have real power which would be a real test for Usyk, i think we'll find out a lot about Usyk's prospects at HW after the chisora fight. U really putting wager on Chisora?

Man I have 0% faith in Usyk in the HW division.

The way Tony Bellew was touching him up, and the way I saw a 44th ranked Witherspoon was catching him, his ass is going to sleep fighting anybody in the top 5. I already got my money on Chisora whenever they're ready to set that up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knew Fury would outbox him, just though Wilder would catch him eventually. Guess not. No need for a rematch. Fury basically won both fights. Fuck that goofy cac got some hands. :eek:

Fury is tall with freakishly long arms...

And ring generalship is crazy....

Didn't see the first few rounds..but the rounds I did see fury was fighting dirty like a muthafucka

Fucking hitting behind the head..and what the fuck was up with the choke holds...

Fury is telling the world he is going to come in heavier

So deontays team was to respond by having deontay

Come in heavier??

If so thats pure retardation....

He already has power... He needed to be lighter so he could out move Tyson..

He looked like he smoked this half ounce of fruit punch I got

But right now is furys night..

That fuckin cannibal...lickin another mans blood...

He is weird like a true eastern European

He gotta be Romanian...

Got vlad the impalers

DNA..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder put his head in that position.
The punch wasn’t thrown illegally.

Lol

So the punch was thrown before he put his head in that position..

It was an illegal punch amongst all the other dirty fighting tactics like choke holds

Yea I know deontay put his neck in that position right??

Ok I watched it again... You are right it was a one two... And Tyson didn't expect him to go down on the one..

When two was on its way...

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
1. Wilder didn’t look confident before the fight in the locker room. He always seems more confident going in but this time he definitely seemed off.
2. Tyson used all the tactics this fight.
3. Tyson landed the shot behind the head just behind the ear. Once that ear started bleeding it was a wrap because that means some serious damage was done.
4. People need to chill with the bs. That injury with the ear fucks up every bit of game plan you have.
5. Wilder did improve but not enough to combat the adjustments by Fury. You can tell that Wilder wasn’t ready for the adjustments Fury made before the first knockdown.
6. It was nothing Wilder could do from the knockdown forward due to the busted eardrum.
7. A lot of you niggas would’ve folded from that first knockdown so shut the fuck up. Lmaooooooo!
8. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and life threatening. If not, Wilder will definitely be back. I don’t think this is his swan song.
I like how you broke it down..I aint no boxing expert but what you said made sense..initially when I saw he got hit in the back of the head..I saw his knees buckle a few times I knew it was pretty much a wrap..his ear bleeding made it even worse..if that had not happened then it's probably a different story..I mean he couldn't do nothing any more at that point except show he had heart and go out for this....

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The Internet is undefeated, they’ll build you quick and they’ll tear you down just as quick...lol

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea it was an illegal punch but it appears fury was throwing a one two

And deontays went down from the one...

Man I gotta watch this fight again when I get home
Nah my man. No combo starts with a left and ends with a open hand over the top hammer punch to the back of the skull. Like you said, you gotta watch it again. Fury came in with bad intentions after the break with an overhead right to the back of the brain. These are professionals and Furys vision and targeting is all world.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah my man. No combo starts with a left and ends with a open hand over the top hammer punch to the back of the skull. Like you said, you gotta watch it again. Fury came in with bad intentions after the break with an overhead right to the back of the brain. These are professionals and Furys vision and targeting is all world.

That's what I thought the first time I seen it

But from that angle dude just posted..it looked like the illegal punch barely landed...

But Wilder looked like he was out on his feet...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did mafuccas think that it was cute that he licked his blood..they should take note of that and make a big deal when I watch the sports bullshit on Monday...

Mfkrs keep glossing over that part..... that shit was disgusting cac shit......

Wilder need to catch his ass "slipping " a couple months from just on gp..... mfkr was licking blood on TV like it was funny and cool.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wilder need to catch his ass "slipping " a couple months from just on gp..... mfkr was licking blood on TV like it was funny and cool.
BJ Penn used to do the same shit in UFC.
He used to lick blood off his gloves. SMH

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_pxa5jzUGns1ql19dso2_400.gifv

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
The illegal back of head punch rattled Wilder a bit to much and maybe damaged something.
Its obvious he lost...but why!?

Y’all really need to stop being delusional. Wilder squared up and was ready to fight. The one landed and he was on his way down. The two was the follow up that also connected on Wilders way down. Y’all are acting likeWilder had his back turned and got clobbered. Protect yourselves at all times means just that.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all dudes don’t read. I said that! I said that last year too! Stop pissing me off. Lol. I am mad as shit because Wilder never learned to jab. I had to live through the Lennox Lewis and Klitschko Brothers era after Iron Mike and Holyfield. This shit don’t sit well with me. Leave me be! Lol. I am messing with you. Wilder was our last hope. It will be awhile before we have another like him. Brothers aren’t going into boxing like they use too. The sweet science is a lost art amongst us brothers in the United States on a heavyweight professional level.

All the potential great heavyweights play in the NFL.

The great American heavyweight is finished.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The undertaker smelled blood and wanted a lil taste

Bruh did you see it..that shit looked gay as fuck..

Its the way a bitch licks your neck when she on top and you bring her close to you. So you could really get up in heaven

That shit was above exiled king faggot level bruh....

Deontay gotta comeback and check him for that..

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all really need to stop being delusional. Wilder squared up and was ready to fight. The one landed and he was on his way down. The two was the follow up that also connected on Wilders way down. Y’all are acting likeWilder had his back turned and got clobbered. Protect yourselves at all times means just that.

I'm talking about this illegal punch

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh that shit was disturbing.....
that shit was degrading as fuck and wilder was too gone to do shit about that's why that cac did that shit..mad I tell you..if it wasn't for that ear punch man...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh did you see it..that shit looked gay as fuck..

Its the way a bitch licks your neck when she on top and you bring her close to you. So you could really get up in heaven

That shit was above exiled king faggot level bruh....

Deontay gotta comeback and check him for that..
He did that s hit the first fight..just not on his neck... Like I told ya months ago king hippo took wilder best punch and shook it off.. He has no fear of him and has mad confidence this is why he beat him tonight and he will beat him again... Like I said said Roy jones vs tarver all over again.. The wack part is its a cac that s dominating this war between them 2... Dude started to smell himself to much and relying on power and not trying to work on his fundamentals... When you lose your only weapon your enemy will destroy you... Fury proved what real boxing fans already knew the haymaker thrower will get eaten up by some better fundamental boxers

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that shit was degrading as fuck and wilder was too gone to do shit about that's why that cac did that shit..mad I tell you..if it wasn't for that ear punch man...

Bruh wait till deontay sees that faggot shit...

I have to watch the fight from the beginning tho..

I missed the first three rounds