Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This loss was good for Wilder. He needs to learn how to box. He doesn’t know how to setup that left hand. I said that last year. He needs to get with Lennox Lewis and get a left jab. Lennox was a master with that left handed jab. So much so that he could knock you at with that left jab. I also think that Fury wasn’t scared of Wilder anymore because he took his best punch and got knocked down and got back up. I don’t think Wilder will ever recover though. He got exposed by his non boxing skills. I would’ve thought he would’ve learned by now. Oh well. Fury will be unite all the belts. He won’t be beat anytime soon.
Wilder 34. How much he gonna learn at this point?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but similar to how UFC has started pushing the entertainment aspect of their matches, Fury is perfect for Boxing.

Dudes is a character and will bring extra eyes to the sport.

WTF, singing "American Pie" after a fight? Lolz

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but similar to how UFC has started puahing the entertainment aspect of their matches, Fury is perfect for Boxing.

Dudes is a character and will bring extra eyes to the sport.

WTF, singing "American Pie" after a fight? Lolz

He sung Aerosmith after he beat Klitcscho

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
ERcDkeQU0AEdMfp

"HOW DID I GET HERE? WELL IT STARTED......"

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder was alluding to weak legs before the fight, seems he was battling an injury. I can’t wait to hear what happened in his training camp next week...

Fury outboxed Wilder in every facet. The weight gain was good although he did look a tad slower, he was definitely stronger. The coaching change was a great move.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man WTF This some bullshit I haven’t been this confident in a fight since Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson.
Damn! There goes my lunch money

PS still Fuck CACs. I’m going to hear this shit from them on Monday.

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man WTF This some bullshit I haven’t been this confident in a fight since Buster Douglas vs Mike Tyson.
Damn! There goes my lunch money

PS still Fuck CACs. I’m going to hear this shit from them on Monday.

Really? You were that confident?:eek2: