I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
900x900px-LL-97771b12_martin-lawrence-lumped-up.gif
:lol: Too soon MF!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will you guys respect Tyson Fury now?

We always respected his skill and we all knew he was a better boxer than Wilder.

Dude had no legs. His eardrum is probably fucked up. This fight went one round too long imo

Tyson busted his ear up early and threw his equilibrium off. Wilder wasnt the same after that...had nothing to do with him being gassed.

Agreed

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Good stoppage.

Everyone saw how limited his boxing skills and IQ were so I think we all saw this coming.

He had no ability to adjust offensively or defensively and planned to rely solely on his right hand to bail him out :smh:

Even if he could have caught Fury with a couple of solid left hooks he may have had a chance.

I blame his corner the most though, coming into a fight like this with no adjustments.

Either he isn't listening to them or they aren't teaching him properly but either way he needs a new corner.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I think Fury recognized how bad he was and didn't even try to go hard on him. Was giving him soft body shots and wrapping up close to the end. He could have killed him. Ref wouldn't stop it, so he had no choice but to speedup the attack.
I dont know about all that, but he could have definitely died had the fight not been stopped.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Wilder got headbutted or something at the end of the 2nd round and his ear drum got blown. After that you could tell he had NO BALANCE, couldn't even walk and Fury did nothing too him punch wise to have him hurt, he was not hurt but had NO EQUILIBRIUM AT ALL....this shit got me pissed.

After that he for worse and he was getting checked on the low low by fury, little dirty shit...CACs going nuts now

nah HE GOT PUNCHED IN THE EAR
lol
that's how it got blown out.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just when I was convinced the Wilder learned how to actually box....lol
Wilder got headbutted or something at the end of the 2nd round and his ear drum got blown. After that you could tell he had NO BALANCE, couldn't even walk and Fury did nothing too him punch wise to have him hurt, he was not hurt but had NO EQUILIBRIUM AT ALL....this shit got me pissed.

After that he for worse and he was getting checked on the low low by fury, little dirty shit...CACs going nuts now
:beatyourass:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
This loss was good for Wilder. He needs to learn how to box. He doesn’t know how to setup that left hand. I said that last year. He needs to get with Lennox Lewis and get a left jab. Lennox was a master with that left handed jab. So much so that he could knock you at with that left jab. I also think that Fury wasn’t scared of Wilder anymore because he took his best punch and got knocked down and got back up. I don’t think Wilder will ever recover though. He got exposed by his non boxing skills. I would’ve thought he would’ve learned by now. Oh well. Fury will be unite all the belts. He won’t be beat anytime soon.