Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That's the funniest shit right there. Even if he really were naive enough to believe that shit, surely his lawyers would be like :hmm: ... :lol: 'Come on Myles."

Just don't know if these cats are stubborn or getting terrible advice from overpaid professionals.

Also, if that did happen, his lawyers would have sent this to the NFL before the sentencing or they are the worst lawyers in history

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Finally someone admits what this thread is all about. I'm going ride with black people, but not when they're wrong. This is what has the Black community defending pedophilia, murder, drugging chicks and kinds of fuckery.

And tons of whataboutism.

Dudes in here know, if Lamar Jackson grabbed a lineman's helmet, and then that lineman took Lamar Jackson's helmet off and hit him in the head with it, they would not be in here saying, it wasn't so bad, and Lamar deserved it. They would want that lineman suspended indefinitely.

Which points out that people know what Garrett did was wrong, but they're going to defend wrong doing because the wrong was done by a black man.

I don't like it when white people do it (which is all the time) and I don't like it when we do it. I need to have my intellectual honesty intact.
Wow... you just realized that niggas are full of shit? Anyone who takes the opinions of niggas, especially on this site needs to have tjeir heads
BIG MEDIA is refusing to address the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Of course they got Black former players to get on camera and say "It don't matter what the white boy said, the black guy is wrong for his reaction". Why can't the narrative be that you can't go around saying and doing whatever you want because you could get your ass kicked? That's the reality of life and the law of the jungle. Privilege can not protect you everywhere so act accordingly or you just might get your head taken off.

(None of these millionaires affect my daily life, I admit I'm just talking shit so don't get panties in a bunch).
Jesus... you’re an idiot.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EJ76-6iXYAAK3Tk.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Myles Garrett again alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, sparking brawl

Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett again alleged that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph used a racial slur toward him just prior to the brawl at the end of their November game.

"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Outside The Lines' Mina Kimes during an interview that airs Thursday night on SportsCenter. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"

The NFL suspended Garrett indefinitely for ripping Rudolph's helmet off and hitting him in the head with it during the Browns' 21-7 win on Nov. 14. The incident ended up costing him the final six games of the regular season and roughly $1.2 million in pay, plus a fine of $45,623.
Garrett was reinstated by the league on Wednesday.

The star defensive player first asserted during his appeals hearing for the suspension that Rudolph incited him with a racial slur, ESPN reported previously. Garrett later said he never intended for the accusation to become public, but added: "I know what I heard."

An NFL spokesman said the league "found no such evidence" that Rudolph used the slur and upheld the suspension.

Rudolph has called the allegation "totally untrue."

"I couldn't believe it," the quarterback said Nov. 24. "I couldn't believe he would go that route after the fact."

In Thursday's interview with ESPN, Garrett recounted a different version of events and blamed Rudolph for starting the fight that led to the discipline of 33 total players and fines amounting to $732,422.

"When he said it, it kind of sparked something, but I still tried to let it go and still walk away," Garrett said. "But once he came back, it kind of reignited the situation. And not only have you escalated things past what they needed to be with such little time in the game left, now you're trying to reengage and start a fight again. It's definitely not entirely his fault; it's definitely both parties doing something that we shouldn't have been doing.

"I don't say the N-word, whether it's with 'a' [or] 'er.' To me personally, just shouldn't be said, and whether it's by family, friends, anyone. I don't want to use it because I don't want [people to] find that appropriate around me for anyone to use."

The Steelers ran a final play with eight seconds left on the clock. Rudolph initially tussled with Garrett on the ground, then charged at him after Garrett forcibly removed Rudolph's helmet. At that point, Garrett slugged Rudolph over the head with it.

The league fined the Browns and the Steelers $250,000 each. Without Garrett, Cleveland's defense cratered down the stretch en route to a 6-10 finish.

Reached for comment, the Steelers on Thursday deferred to their November statement, which read in part, "Mason vehemently denies the report of being accused of using a racial slur during the incident."

Rudolph's agent and attorney, Tim Younger, was unavailable for comment Thursday.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Hmmm... Im glad Garrett is reinstated, i think missing 6 games is enough... But his story is just suspect considering what we saw on video. Anyway, if its true its gonna come out sooner or later cause one day them Steelers gonna talk.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Steelers' Mason Rudolph calls Browns' Myles Garrett's claim a 'bold-faced lie'
H -- Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph is calling Myles Garrett's assertion that he used a racial slur a "bold-faced lie," and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is supporting his quarterback.
"1000% False," Rudolph tweeted after Outside the Lines aired a new interview with Garrett after the NFL reinstated the Cleveland Browns defensive end. "Bold-Faced Lie. I did not, have not, and would not utter a racial-slur. This is a disgusting and reckless attempt to assassinate my character."

{"uid":"9","hostPeerName":"https://www.espn.com","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":1600,\"windowCoords_b\":1160,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":4399.453125,\"frameCoords_r\":1262,\"frameCoords_b\":4649.453125,\"frameCoords_l\":962,\"styleZIndex\":\"auto\",\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_r\":0,\"allowedExpansion_b\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"xInView\":0,\"yInView\":0}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":false,\"expandByPush\":false,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-37\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"0\"}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"goog_safeframe_hlt":{},"encryptionMode":null}" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="300" height="250" data-is-safeframe="true" sandbox="allow-forms allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" data-google-container-id="9" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
However, a league spokesman told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday that no sound from the field was recorded. The spokesman added that linemen are mic'd up to amplify ambient sound but that the mics do not record and are shut off after the ball is snapped.

Rudolph was fined $50,000 for his role in the incident. He appealed the fine, but it was recently upheld, a source told ESPN.

The Steelers and the Browns were also each fined $250,000.

Garrett first alleged Rudolph used the slur in an appeals hearing with the NFL in an effort to get his suspension reduced, ESPN previously reported. Garrett later said he never intended for the accusation to become public, but said, "I know what I heard."

Rudolph strongly denied the allegation in November and called it "totally untrue."

"I couldn't believe it," the quarterback said Nov. 24. "I couldn't believe he would go that route after the fact."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Steelers' Mason Rudolph calls Browns' Myles Garrett's claim a 'bold-faced lie'
H -- Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph is calling Myles Garrett's assertion that he used a racial slur a "bold-faced lie," and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is supporting his quarterback.
"1000% False," Rudolph tweeted after Outside the Lines aired a new interview with Garrett after the NFL reinstated the Cleveland Browns defensive end. "Bold-Faced Lie. I did not, have not, and would not utter a racial-slur. This is a disgusting and reckless attempt to assassinate my character."

{"uid":"9","hostPeerName":"https://www.espn.com","initialGeometry":"{\"windowCoords_t\":0,\"windowCoords_r\":1600,\"windowCoords_b\":1160,\"windowCoords_l\":0,\"frameCoords_t\":4399.453125,\"frameCoords_r\":1262,\"frameCoords_b\":4649.453125,\"frameCoords_l\":962,\"styleZIndex\":\"auto\",\"allowedExpansion_t\":0,\"allowedExpansion_r\":0,\"allowedExpansion_b\":0,\"allowedExpansion_l\":0,\"xInView\":0,\"yInView\":0}","permissions":"{\"expandByOverlay\":false,\"expandByPush\":false,\"readCookie\":false,\"writeCookie\":false}","metadata":"{\"shared\":{\"sf_ver\":\"1-0-37\",\"ck_on\":1,\"flash_ver\":\"0\"}}","reportCreativeGeometry":false,"isDifferentSourceWindow":false,"goog_safeframe_hlt":{},"encryptionMode":null}" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="300" height="250" data-is-safeframe="true" sandbox="allow-forms allow-pointer-lock allow-popups allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" data-google-container-id="9" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
However, a league spokesman told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday that no sound from the field was recorded. The spokesman added that linemen are mic'd up to amplify ambient sound but that the mics do not record and are shut off after the ball is snapped.

Rudolph was fined $50,000 for his role in the incident. He appealed the fine, but it was recently upheld, a source told ESPN.

The Steelers and the Browns were also each fined $250,000.

Garrett first alleged Rudolph used the slur in an appeals hearing with the NFL in an effort to get his suspension reduced, ESPN previously reported. Garrett later said he never intended for the accusation to become public, but said, "I know what I heard."

Rudolph strongly denied the allegation in November and called it "totally untrue."

@woodchuck @4 Dimensional @fonzerrillii @jack walsh13 @ViCiouS @largebillsonlyplease @ansatsusha_gouki @Shaka54

ya'll believe this?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I think that the water has been too muddied immediately after the incident to see clearly. I wonder why Garrett didn't let it be known initially, but ain't no way that I would put it past Rudolph to have said it in a sudden fit of rage for being hit and taken down aggressively in that play of desperation and inevitable loss. :dunno:

What I do think is that Myles should discontinue talking about it to the press. They're using it for ratings and to keep the pot stirred up with sound bites. "I have NO further comments on this matter, we'll progress from here...thank you."

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The only reason I think Myles is full of shit and he admitted this point.......he didn't immediately tell any of his teammates what Mason allegedly said. Browns players the next day when they heard about it were like huh? Nah, I didn't know about that. His lawyer probably told him to say that shit. He would have told his teammates right there on the field.

saa2Oe.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think that the water has been too muddied immediately after the incident to see clearly. I wonder why Garrett didn't let it be known initially, but ain't no way that I would put it past Rudolph to have said it in a sudden fit of rage for being hit and taken down aggressively in that play of desperation and inevitable loss. :dunno:

What I do think is that Myles should discontinue talking about it to the press. They're using it for ratings and to keep the pot stirred up with sound bites. "I have NO further comments on this matter, we'll progress from here...thank you."
Excellent points here. At this point Myles has absolutely nothing to gain by talking about this.

0TTJn4.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The only reason I think Myles is full of shit and he admitted this point.......he didn't immediately tell any of his teammates what Mason allegedly said. Browns players the next day when they heard about it were like huh? Nah, I didn't know about that. His lawyer probably told him to say that shit. He would have told his teammates right there on the field.

saa2Oe.jpg

well not so fast

apparently he DID tell players immediately after the game.

And the NFL league office DOES have the audio

but claim they cant hear anything

but will still NOT RELEASE the tapes?

just saying....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
well not so fast

apparently he DID tell players immediately after the game.

And the NFL league office DOES have the audio

but claim they cant hear anything

but will still NOT RELEASE the tapes?

just saying....
I remember several Browns the next day saying they didn't know about that.

5KwiAu.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember several Browns the next day saying they didn't know about that.

5KwiAu.jpg

I don't be out here lying

And i dont even watch nfl like that anymore

But i noticed espn conveniently forgets this

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
but do NOT forget IMMEDIATELY after?

Josina TWEETED out about he n word thing

then suddenly removed it.
Which was irresponsible on her part. She moves to fast and doesn't do a good job interviewing in my opinion. I didn't care for her sit down with Antonio Brown either.

QkKyF9.jpg