Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If he said it, he wouldn't have apologized. He would have said it from the beginning. Dudes trying to save his ass and money.

He probably got wind of dude being a Trump supporter.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Oh sh*t

My bad this myles and mason thing confusing me.

I'm still riding with the black man whose names starts with M

Finally someone admits what this thread is all about. I'm going ride with black people, but not when they're wrong. This is what has the Black community defending pedophilia, murder, drugging chicks and kinds of fuckery.

And tons of whataboutism.

Dudes in here know, if Lamar Jackson grabbed a lineman's helmet, and then that lineman took Lamar Jackson's helmet off and hit him in the head with it, they would not be in here saying, it wasn't so bad, and Lamar deserved it. They would want that lineman suspended indefinitely.

Which points out that people know what Garrett did was wrong, but they're going to defend wrong doing because the wrong was done by a black man.

I don't like it when white people do it (which is all the time) and I don't like it when we do it. I need to have my intellectual honesty intact.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Finally someone admits what this thread is all about. I'm going ride with black people, but not when they're wrong. This is what has the Black community defending pedophilia, murder, drugging chicks and kinds of fuckery.

Dudes in here know, if Lamar Jackson grabbed a lineman's helmet, and then that lineman took Lamar Jackson's helmet off and hit him in the head with it, they would not be in here saying, it wasn't so bad, and Lamar deserved it. They would want that lineman suspended indefinitely.

Which points out that people know what Garrett did was wrong, but they're going to defend wrong doing because the wrong was done by a black man.

I don't like it when white people do it (which is all the time) and I don't like it when we do it. I need to have my intellectual honesty intact.

You know i was kidding right?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BIG MEDIA is refusing to address the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Of course they got Black former players to get on camera and say "It don't matter what the white boy said, the black guy is wrong for his reaction". Why can't the narrative be that you can't go around saying and doing whatever you want because you could get your ass kicked? That's the reality of life and the law of the jungle. Privilege can not protect you everywhere so act accordingly or you just might get your head taken off.

(None of these millionaires affect my daily life, I admit I'm just talking shit so don't get panties in a bunch).

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude what are talking about!!! Do you even read??? MOST POSTERS AGREE MYLES IS WRONG FOR HIS ACTIONS!! The issue is the media making Rudolph the victim! No accountability on his part! The main instigator is being protected and all we keep hearing about what Myles did and what he should have not, it’s seems everyone is holding Myles to a higher standard, when an important element is being left out of the matter.

Now we hear Rudolph used a racial slur, I wish Garrett would have said something earlier, but once again Mason is getting the benefit of the doubt. So what if his teammates and lawyers asked him if he used the slur, do you honestly believe he will admit to it.

Anyways I hope some old video of Mason surfaces online of him using that word because once I again Myles is image is taking a beating, while the person who started it is cuddled and I’m disgusted!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If he said it, he wouldn't have apologized. He would have said it from the beginning. Dudes trying to save his ass and money.

He probably got wind of dude being a Trump supporter.
When the apology came out without any mention of a slur, I assumed nothing was said. When days went by without any fucking leak, I forgot about that even becoming a narrative.

Then during the meeting it comes out? :cmonson:

Imagine him not telling TEAMMATES/COACHES about this that Thursday night or Friday morning. Shit defies all logic. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Dude what are talking about!!! Do you even read??? MOST POSTERS AGREE MYLES IS WRONG FOR HIS ACTIONS!! The issue is the media making Rudolph the victim! No accountability on his part! The main instigator is being protected and all we keep hearing about what Myles did and what he should have not, it’s seems everyone is holding Myles to a higher standard, when an important element is being left out of the matter.

Now we hear Rudolph used a racial slur, I wish Garrett would have said something earlier, but once again Mason is getting the benefit of the doubt. So what if his teammates and lawyers asked him if he used the slur, do you honestly believe he will admit to it.

Anyways I hope some old video of Mason surfaces online of him using that word because once I again Myles is image is taking a beating, while the person who started it is cuddled and I’m disgusted!

It’s the same thing.

I dont agree with Kelly sleeping with kids BUT those girls went willingly, where were the parents, I blame them, whatabout x, y, and z...

If you say I don’t condone Garrett but... then follow it up with 10 times the amount of words, reasons, whatabouts, etc you are low key condoning it and at the very least saying you don’t give a shit.

When white people say I don’t condone racism BUT then follow up with a list of whatabout chicago, black on black crime, etc We know they’re full of shit and just saying they don’t condone racism.

Bruh, just tell the truth, you don’t give two shits that Garrett cracked that dude upside the head with that helmet.

Be honest.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly don't care he got cracked in the head with the helmet. Don't charge someone with a weapon in their hands. Was Garrett wrong, no doubt. But if I'm being held don't run up on me trying to get free shots, take that. I'm also being biased cause I don't like that Rudolph. If he hit Lamar or Aaron Rodgers I would be calling for Garrett to be exiled to Iran.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Oh damn...

giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It’s the same thing.

I dont agree with Kelly sleeping with kids BUT those girls went willingly, where were the parents, I blame them, whatabout x, y, and z...

If you say I don’t condone Garrett but... then follow it up with 10 times the amount of words, reasons, whatabouts, etc you are low key condoning it and at the very least saying you don’t give a shit.

When white people say I don’t condone racism BUT then follow up with a list of whatabout chicago, black on black crime, etc We know they’re full of shit and just saying they don’t condone racism.

Bruh, just tell the truth, you don’t give two shits that Garrett cracked that dude upside the head with that helmet.

Be honest.
I honestly don't care he got cracked in the head with the helmet. Don't charge someone with a weapon in their hands. Was Garrett wrong, no doubt. But if I'm being held don't run up on me trying to get free shots, take that. I'm also being biased cause I don't like that Rudolph. If he hit Lamar or Aaron Rodgers I would be calling for Garrett to be exiled to Iran.

:roflmao: :roflmao2: :lol:

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s the same thing.

Be honest.

You are right I don’t care about Mason Rudolph and why should I??? As for the R Kelly example you’re comparing apples to oranges, you need to find a better example.

What if someone broke into your house in the middle of night when you’re asleep, so you grab your gun to investigate and when you get to the living room you find an intruder, he lunges after you and you fired 3 shots killing the intruder.

Now here’s where it gets crazy, how would you feel if there was a public support for the person you killed? Let’s forget the fact he broken into your house during night and tried to attack you, the only thing that matters is you killed this man and there a public outcry of sympathy for him, and now your image is taking a hit because you killed someone who broke into your home. What element everyone is over looking? This doesn’t happen if he didn’t break into your but everyone is mad at you.

Now you may say this example is overboard and yes it is just like that R.Kelly example you alluded to earlier.

Facts are facts period! Mason doesn’t get his head bashed if he would have just taken a knee, he doesn’t get his head bashed if he didn’t try to take off another mans helmet, he doesn’t get his skull cracked if he didn’t charge after this man without no helmet after two of his own teammates are holding this man back. So I am asking you, where is his accountability in all of this is all I’m saying?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
You are right I don’t care about Mason Rudolph and why should I??? As for the R Kelly example you’re comparing apples to oranges, you need to find a better example.

What if someone broke into your house in the middle of night when you’re asleep, so you grab your gun to investigate and when you get to the living room you find an intruder, he lunges after you and you fired 3 shots killing the intruder.

Now here’s where it gets crazy, how would you feel if there was a public support for the person you killed? Let’s forget the fact he broken into your house during night and tried to attack you, the only thing that matters is you killed this man and there a public outcry of sympathy for him, and now your image is taking a hit because you killed someone who broke into your home. What element everyone is over looking? This doesn’t happen if he didn’t break into your but everyone is mad at you.

Now you may say this example is overboard and yes it is just like that R.Kelly example you alluded to earlier.

Facts are facts period! Mason doesn’t get his head bashed if he would have just taken a knee, he doesn’t get his head bashed if he didn’t try to take off another mans helmet, he doesn’t get his skull cracked if he didn’t charge after this man without no helmet after two of his own teammates are holding this man back. So I am asking you, where is his accountability in all of this is all I’m saying?

And Garrett doesn't miss the rest of the season if he doesn't swing the helmet.

You shouldn't care about Rudolph but you sure do. You care very much that he gets punished. Why do you care so much?

The thing your emotions won't let you see is there are two parts to the incident. The first part is the fight. If it had stayed at the fight, ejections but no suspensions for anyone involved.

Then there was the swinging of the helmet that brought on the suspensions.

If your girlfriend is arguing with you and you get into a yelling match in your front yard. The police will tell you to take that shit inside. No one goes to jail. If she pushes you and you respond by taking a chair and hitting her in the head with it, guess what...the police are taking your ass to jail immediately.

There are a few rules that football players have to obey to keep their million dollar gigs. Don't hit women and don't swing your helmet are two.

And Rudolph was fined $35k

So now you don't have to worry your head that the world thinks Rudolph is innocent. There is his accountibility.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good video tape breakdown:

NFL Playing Rules:

Rule 12, Section 2

ARTICLE 17. USE OF HELMET AS A WEAPON. A player may not use a helmet that is no longer worn by anyone as a weapon to strike, swing at, or throw at an opponent. Penalty: For illegal use of a helmet as a weapon: Loss of 15 yards and automatic disqualification. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.

ARTICLE 15. TWISTING, PULLING, OR TURNING THE FACEMASK OR HELMET OPENING. No player shall grasp and control, twist, turn, push, or pull the facemask or helmet opening of an opponent in any direction. Note: If a player grasps an opponent’s facemask or helmet opening, he must immediately release it. If he does not immediately release it and controls his opponent, it is a foul. Penalty: For twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, or controlling the mask or helmet opening: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is flagrant. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I hate u bgol niggas with a passion

Myles gets called a nigggggggger and u all brush it away.

bet

lmao.

If that happened he’s the dumbest cat of all time. You sit there holding this info while the NFL is deciding on his suspension. You wait until the suspension is done and your reputation is trashed and then days later right before your appeal, you tell the world lmao.

pookie

BGOL Investor
lmao.

If that happened he’s the dumbest cat of all time. You sit there holding this info while the NFL is deciding on his suspension. You wait until the suspension is done and your reputation is trashed and then days later right before your appeal, you tell the world lmao.

Shaddy, bruh...for real?

Thought he was gonna be able to claim that shit in a supposed PRIVATE MEETING and he blew up on him...smh

pookie

BGOL Investor
A PRIVATE MEETING, and I am sure no one will publicly call out the NFL for improprieties. Why even bother having an appeal hearing?

We all knew what happened during Antonio Brown, Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, etc... meetings with the NFL so what made Myles Garrett think what was discussed during his meeting was gonna be kept “private”

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
We all knew what happened during Antonio Brown, Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, etc... meetings with the NFL so what made Myles Garrett think what was discussed during his meeting was gonna be kept “private”
That's the funniest shit right there. Even if he really were naive enough to believe that shit, surely his lawyers would be like :hmm: ... :lol: 'Come on Myles."

Just don't know if these cats are stubborn or getting terrible advice from overpaid professionals.