Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Curious where is the African centered fashion design? Where is the Black economics fashion design? Their oldest likes girls, where is the hetero and proud fashion line?

Why is it cool to promote teen sexuality fora gay male child, versus say your typical Black boy and or girl? This kid is rather young to be making this the dominant facet of his young existence.

Love your kid, but we'll meaning things, can also be doing too much.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...h-t-shirt-line-support-lgbtq-kids/2341060001/
a4218e2dd25631c081220510fdc9fc62.jpg
I see nothing wrong with it and supporting their son

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You dudes in here fixate on gay people WAY too much. Y'all seriously trying to act mad that a dude with a gay son is doing something for gay people???

BGOL.......where a bunch of Black men (maybe) lust after white women and worry about gay people instead of Black pussy.

Ya hate to see it.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
After reading the article, I don't see anything wrong with it. They're just selling shirts that say "Please Remain Inclusive & Dedicated to Equality".

They just don't want their son to kill himself because his parents don't accept him for who he is.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holding my fucking tongue out of fear one day my comments on this site will derail my life. Alls Imma say is Damn Damn Damn.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I fail to believe a 10 year old kid knows if they are gay or not.
horse shit.. If you were from old school you remember the kid that double Dutch with the girls, sounded mad feminine, skip when he walked, didn't play any sports, any dude would get clowned if they hung out with him... There was always at least 1 fruitcake... NOw the percentages of them are rising...now they have their own circle of friends

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
This is bs and DANGEROUS in regards to the black family structure. Why is the black family always being put on a pedestal for dysfunctional and deviant behavior? If it was a little white girl out there sashaying on the runway the way like this 11 year old black kid, there would be endless questions about how did she get so sexualized at such a young age.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what ya'll expect them to do? make a public statement denouncing their seed's lifestyle and disown him? that's not happening.

It ain't huh seed..brah..I thank that stupid Hollywood whore is damning that Mayne genetics to hell..hate that bish and his weak HEN PECKED ASS..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
horse shit.. If you were from old school you remember the kid that double Dutch with the girls, sounded mad feminine, skip when he walked, didn't play any sports, any dude would get clowned if they hung out with him... There was always at least 1 fruitcake... NOw the percentages of them are rising...now they have their own circle of friends

And shit like this..multiplies these numbers...the powers that be.. are using hollyweird and social media to pass along a genetic implosive agenda...and it affects blacks.. brah

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Did you not know you liked girls at 10? Do you believe you could have be turned gay by being around gay people?
I LIKED them yes. Isnt homosexuality about being sexually attracted to the same sex? Wasnt thinking bout banging some girl's back out at 10. And even if a kid feels they are attracted to the same sex, must they do all that other goofy shit such as dressing and acting like a female? Which one is it? U gay or do you think you're a female? That shit is encouraged.