Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union WTF!!!

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight y’all would disown your kids or just keep them hidden from the world??? This is no better then when a girl got pregnant she could possibly get disowned and kicked out by her parents and or have to go to a special school because go forbid the other girls couldn’t see a pregnant girl around their same age.

I want my kids to know I am always going to be there for them and I support them in any and everything they want to do
What if they have a fetish to kill things. Will you support it? If they want to eat M&Ms for dinner as dinner. Will you support it? You should love your kid no matter what but not support everything they decide to pursue. You are the head not them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.bootysource.com/gabrielle-union-in-a-bikini-on-a-yacht/

https://www.thenipslip.com/2019/09/gabrielle-union-in-a-bikini-on-a-yacht/

https://www.thenipslip.com/category/gabrielle-union/

TheNipSlipThumb-131.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
What if they have a fetish to kill things. Will you support it? If they want to eat M&Ms for dinner as dinner. Will you support it? You should love your kid no matter what but not support everything they decide to pursue. You are the head not them.
You logic is ass backwards but going along that line there are plenty of black folks out there for some reason who would stand by their child through some criminal shit but would turn their backs on them if they were gay. We look at our kids being juvenile delinquents as a badge of honor but gay oh no

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You logic is ass backwards but going along that line there are plenty of black folks out there for some reason who would stand by their child through some criminal shit but would turn their backs on them if they were gay. We look at our kids being juvenile delinquents as a badge of honor but gay oh no
You said support everything they want to do. If your 11 year old son wants to dress up as a girl going to school, you will go shopping for girls clothes? What is "ass backwards" about me applying your ideals into a situation? Would you buy girls clothing for your son if that's what he wants to do? Yes or no?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said support everything they want to do. If your 11 year old son wants to dress up as a girl going to school, you will go shopping for girls clothes? What is "ass backwards" about me applying your ideals into a situation? Would you buy girls clothing for your son if that's what he wants to do? Yes or no?
Dude is trippin

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ever since I observed what they are doing with that kid...I cant really feel any empathy for what she has going on.

damn bro. I get it. The kid is gay and they support him... etc.. but that means we can support her calling out institutional racism?

I just don’t get this thinking. I don’t care about the kid’s sexuality. That’s between the kid and his family and how they decide to support him. However, them telling her how to wear her hair style and firing her for being a troublemaker impacts Us and how a major network sees Us.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn bro. I get it. The kid is gay and they support him... etc.. but that means we can support her calling out institutional racism?

I just don’t get this thinking. I don’t care about the kid’s sexuality. That’s between the kid and his family and how they decide to support him. However, them telling her how to wear her hair style and firing her for being a troublemaker impacts Us and how a major network sees Us.
They have policies in place on attire. She's not paying them and they arent paying her peanuts. So if they feel she should present a particular way and she refuses to do it then what's supposed to happen?
About the kid, no. Are you saying the kid is attracted to little boys? They been on this for 2 years or so. This is some kind of ritual they are doing.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One network insider told The New York Post on Thursday that the star had a 'productive conversation' with producers following Leno's alleged slur - joke that a painting of executive producer Simon Cowell surrounded by his dogs looked like something one might see 'on the menu at a Korean restaurant'.

This is what she called racist. Maybe this "racist joke" is worth losing your job over.

The consumption of dog meat in South Korea, where it is known as "Gaegogi", has a long history originating during the Three Kingdoms of Korea period of the first century AD. However, in recent years, it has become controversial both in South Korea and around the world, due to animal rights and sanitary concerns.

Do koreans eat dog? Yes. Do all koreans eat dog? No. Is the reference to koreans eating dog worth you losing your job? No.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have policies in place on attire. She's not paying them and they arent paying her peanuts. So if they feel she should present a particular way and she refuses to do it then what's supposed to happen?
About the kid, no. Are you saying the kid is attracted to little boys? They been on this for 2 years or so. This is some kind of ritual they are doing.

Bruh. I don’t think they are performing a ritual. I think they are regular black folks who happen to be rich. You are putting too much on it. Everything isn’t the Illuminati. That’s between them and their kid. I don’t give a damn what the kid is attracted to - why should I care? I’m gonna raise money differently, but that’s on me.

And regarding attire - cool. Cape for the network. Yes - it’s their right to fire her for that (so long as it’s in the contract, etc - which I am sure it is). However, it is her right to say that shit ain’t right (especially if it singles out Black hairstyles and culture) and it Our right to call them out and not be a customer/boycott.

Rights go both ways playa

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh. I don’t think they are performing a ritual. I think they are regular black folks who happen to be rich. You are putting too much on it. Everything isn’t the Illuminati. That’s between them and their kid. I don’t give a damn what the kid is attracted to - why should I care? I’m gonna raise money differently, but that’s on me.

And regarding attire - cool. Cape for the network. Yes - it’s their right to fire her for that (so long as it’s in the contract, etc - which I am sure it is). However, it is her right to say that shit ain’t right (especially if it singles out Black hairstyles and culture) and it Our right to call them out and not be a customer/boycott.

Nobody said anything about the illuminati. He's going thru what Magic went thru tho. Let me ask you a question. Would you put fake nails on your 11 year old Male child? Would you take your 10 year old child to a sexually charged parade? Nevermind it being homosexual. Would you take your 10 year old to freaknic or mardigras? Probably not. Maybe I'm old fashioned. Maybe you would take your child to a homosexual parade. I'll just stay in my lane.

silverhawk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She had the right to speak her mind and do her. They had the right to do them. Both ways pleyboi

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is no way I would have my wife working for NBC, there are a couple of suspicious deaths connected to the company. This firing might be a threat.

Cosby, Jordan, P Diddy, when are people going to get the hint, you need their validation and approval to feel good about yourself.

They think I am these fools looking for their validation, long term I am trying to setup somewhere else, as far as possible. I am heading in the opposite direction.

Last edited:

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She had the right to speak her mind and do her. They had the right to do them. Both ways pleyboi

right it does. I don’t watch the shit (and for damn sure not now). Proof is in the pudding - they want to criticize a Black woman for her natural hairstyles, etc... cool. Just be ready for the heat. That’s all anyone is saying -

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One network insider told The New York Post on Thursday that the star had a 'productive conversation' with producers following Leno's alleged slur - joke that a painting of executive producer Simon Cowell surrounded by his dogs looked like something one might see 'on the menu at a Korean restaurant'.

This is what she called racist. Maybe this "racist joke" is worth losing your job over.

The consumption of dog meat in South Korea, where it is known as "Gaegogi", has a long history originating during the Three Kingdoms of Korea period of the first century AD. However, in recent years, it has become controversial both in South Korea and around the world, due to animal rights and sanitary concerns.

Do koreans eat dog? Yes. Do all koreans eat dog? No. Is the reference to koreans eating dog worth you losing your job? No.

Let these PETA people experience real hunger and they will eat dog too. Served up with some favas beans and a nice Chiante.