Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
#ADOS #FBA #B1 aren't logical rational thinkers , book club or not
You may not agree but the level of work getting down between the two groups speaks differently to what I said. The proof is in the work. Don't get sidetracked by the fact that this split has brought out the lowest of both groups. The reality is Tariq and his FBA has to be discredited publicly because it was associated publicly and they attempted to co-opt ADOS in such a way as to cripple them and take over the core as if it was his. That had to be addressed at all cost. Low road or high. You simply can't afford to give an inch on something that you've invested your own intellectual capital in and someone comes along and tries the shit he tried to pull.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You may not agree but the level of work getting down between the two groups speaks differently to what I said. The proof is in the work. Don't get sidetracked by the fact that this split has brought out the lowest of both groups. The reality is Tariq and his FBA has to be discredited publicly because it was associated publicly and they attempted to co-opt ADOS in such a way as to cripple them and take over the core as if it was his. That had to be addressed at all cost. Low road or high. You simply can't afford to give an inch on something that you've invested your own intellectual capital in and someone comes along and tries the shit he tried to pull.
who said only one group of thieves are allowed to rob the pantry ?
who made yvette&tone the spokesperson for us all ? did we vote in that election?
any random person can organize and do their thing and yvette&tone are not the authority on who can say or do whatever they want as it regards to their own ancestry ,
especially acting like reparations is a brand new concept that no one before them has thought about or worked & fought for ,especially the elders who been in the trenches for decades, who were in the halls of congress doing the dirty work for years b4 any of us, and not some rightwing bought & paid for John Tanton's servant xenophobic dyke & tonguetied prosecutor of black youths yahoo on fucking youtube screaming their heads off ,
especially after shitting on the graves of DR France Welsing
who that fuck is yvette or tonetalks? who gave them authority to speak for us all and not tyreeq kozmo or umar or saneter?

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The difference with the ADOS folks that follow the Breaking Brown show is she has a book club so her folks read on the regular. Tariq's followers wait for the documentary. That shit makes a difference when it comes to critical thinking.
lol right. And trust, none of his people are inspired to go and check out any source material him or his "scholars" have on there. If they did, they'd realize how full of shit those "documentaries" are.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
who said only one group of thieves are allowed to rob the pantry ?
who made yvette&tone the spokesperson for us all ? did we vote in that election?
any random person can organize and do their thing and yvette&tone are not the authority on who can say or do whatever they want as it regards to their own ancestry ,
especially acting like reparations is a brand new concept that no one before them has thought about or worked & fought for ,especially the elders who been in the trenches for decades, who were in the halls of congress doing the dirty work for years b4 any of us, and not some rightwing bought & paid for John Tanton's servant xenophobic dyke & tonguetied prosecutor of black youths yahoo on fucking youtube screaming their heads off ,
especially after shitting on the graves of DR France Welsing
who that fuck is yvette or tonetalks? who gave them authority to speak for us all and not tyreeq kozmo or umar or saneter?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The same HR40 they pissed on last year ? The same HR40 they couldn't get off their nazi asses to go to the first hearings but rather go to some ADOS meeting ? SandyDarity included,
Just becos u call / tweet for people to call any office doesnt legitimize ur astroturf.. just becos u and a dozen people grandstand with preprinted placards outside the courthouse trying to ride Byron Allen's coattails to notoriety doesnt make u legit.
The Muhfukking tl TeaParty were all in the streets fronting a revolution but went away soon as the NeegaInTheWhitehouse was out of office....

AND U STILL DIDNT ADDRESS WHY GIANNIS GIVING KIDS SHOES IS A ROADBLOCK TO REPARATIONS

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
lol right. And trust, none of his people are inspired to go and check out any source material him or his "scholars" have on there. If they did, they'd realize how full of shit those "documentaries" are.
They’re nothing more than overrated after school specials.

Tariq clearly never gave a fuck about black history. He latched on to a ‘woke’ era in our history aka the Obama era and turned himself into some type of conscious icon. It’s almost shocking that no one has caught on to this facade.

I’ll admit that it took this ADOS shit show to finally figure it out, but none of these ‘elders’ or OGs are going to speak out on his bullshit?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
They’re nothing more than overrated after school specials.

Tariq clearly never gave a fuck about black history. He latched on to a ‘woke’ era in our history aka the Obama era and turned himself into some type of conscious icon. It’s almost shocking that no one has caught on to this facade.

I’ll admit that it took this ADOS shit show to finally figure it out, but none of these ‘elders’ or OGs are going to speak out on his bullshit?
Of course not. Them people broke as hell, Dr Claude included. Tariq is a check, albeit small , to them. Now, in a minute, one or two of them is gonna be delusional about their importanxe to it , and if they start to get a whiff of the scratch he's getting per film, you might see a disgruntled contract worker speak out. Actually on second thought, that WILL happen. I would pick the one with the thumb rings as the likely first candidate. Whatever his name is. Wait , no, Tariq prolly has some dirt on him. Professor Griff- wait no that already happened. I dunno which one. Umar already did. Another ones coming though.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
The same HR40 they pissed on last year ? The same HR40 they couldn't get off their nazi asses to go to the first hearings but rather go to some ADOS meeting ? SandyDarity included,
Just becos u call / tweet for people to call any office doesnt legitimize ur astroturf.. just becos u and a dozen people grandstand with preprinted placards outside the courthouse trying to ride Byron Allen's coattails to notoriety doesnt make u legit.
The Muhfukking tl TeaParty were all in the streets fronting a revolution but went away soon as the NeegaInTheWhitehouse was out of office....

AND U STILL DIDNT ADDRESS WHY GIANNIS GIVING KIDS SHOES IS A ROADBLOCK TO REPARATIONS
I didn't address it because I'm not obligated to address it. If you want answers go to them muffugas that made some noise about it.

I think it's weird that the best response you got to folks getting out and doing actual work opposed to clowns not doing shit is to say remember the fucking tea party.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Of course not. Them people broke as hell, Dr Claude included. Tariq is a check, albeit small , to them. Now, in a minute, one or two of them is gonna be delusional about their importanxe to it , and if they start to get a whiff of the scratch he's getting per film, you might see a disgruntled contract worker speak out. Actually on second thought, that WILL happen. I would pick the one with the thumb rings as the likely first candidate. Whatever his name is. Wait , no, Tariq prolly has some dirt on him. Professor Griff- wait no that already happened. I dunno which one. Umar already did. Another ones coming though.
Dr. Welsing passed and she would’ve stayed quiet. Joy Degruy is too classy to sling mud but you never hear her reference HC ever.

Shaharazad Ali? Maybe. She already said openly that HC jumped the shark.

Boyce is the most likely next victim.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Tea party folks are still around and they got several candidates elected when they said their party was not running candidates that represented them.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dr. Welsing passed and she would’ve stayed quiet. Joy Degruy is too classy to sling mud but you never hear her reference HC ever.

Shaharazad Ali? Maybe. She already said openly that HC jumped the shark.

Boyce is the most likely next victim.
Welsing prolly snapped on him privately, but he can easily pimp her mind and calm her down.

Hed pretty much have all the women in check. Conscious women are the easiest in the world to pimp , especially for a guy like him. A literal pimp.

Boyce knows he needs stfu. He's weak as fuck, and Tariq has shit locked and loaded on him.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Welsing prolly snapped on him privately, but he can easily pimp her mind and calm her down.

Hed pretty much have all the women in check. Conscious women are the easiest in the world to pimp , especially for a guy like him. A literal pimp.

Boyce knows he needs stfu. He's weak as fuck, and Tariq has shit locked and loaded on him.

That's not the way she handled things. She was a practitioner of the U.I.C. Code. And no one would have been able to "pimp her mind" and calm her down.

Reactions: BKF

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tea party folks are still around and they got several candidates elected when they said their party was not running candidates that represented them.
But where is the foxnews supported antigovt grandstanding and Hanity organized rallies?, where is the TeaParty rallies today ? They merged into pro trump rallies ? How is that going for people who claimed they were all about protecting the "CONSTITUTION " and I'm all for rallying and pushing for advocating for candidates that will deal with THE BLACK AGENDA upfront but I will not sit back and allow black nazis hijack a righteous cause as an excuse to live out the rightwing fantasies x we can have real progressive movements without the nazi element. Which candidate have they helped to put forth with BLACK AGENDA other than attacking every single black candidate and immigrant stock black athlete giving kids shoes or immigrant stock black doctors trying to inspire kids to be lawyers & doctors having no smoke for Cacs?

Last edited:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
But where is the foxnews supported antigovt grandstanding and Hanity organized rallies?, where is the TeaParty rallies today ? They merged into pro trump rallies ? How is that going for people who claimed they were all about protecting the "CONSTITUTION " and I'm all for rallying and pushing for advocating for candidates that will deal with THE BLACK AGENDA upfront but I will not sit back and allow black nazis hijack a righteous cause as an excuse to live out the rightwing fantasies x we can have real progressive movements without the nazi element. Which candidate have they helped to put forth with BLACK AGENDA other than attacking every single black candidate and immigrant stock black athlete giving kids shoes or immigrant stock black doctors trying to inspire kids to be lawyers & doctors having no smoke for Cacs?
You doing a lot of high siding. This is the age of social media. It's the equivalent of being able to pick up a phone and calling a person who you have issues with and asking them first hand. Instead you'd rather spit ball up in here. You got both of those individuals handles and can easily go to them like respectable adults and address everything you're addressing now. It's not like they're hiding behind political aristocratics. These folks are accessible and even have call in shows. Do your self a solid and get answers to your own questions and stop with this bullshit line of questioning. Go to the horses mouth. You can't say you don't know how to contact them because you do. The contact info is in every post on this board. Until you decide to do that I'm of the mindset that your not real.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You doing a lot of high siding. This is the age of social media. It's the equivalent of being able to pick up a phone and calling a person who you have issues with and asking them first hand. Instead you'd rather spit ball up in here. You got both of those individuals handles and can easily go to them like respectable adults and address everything you're addressing now. It's not like they're hiding behind political aristocratics. These folks are accessible and even have call in shows. Do your self a solid and get answers to your own questions and stop with this bullshit line of questioning. Go to the horses mouth. You can't say you don't know how to contact them because you do. The contact info is in every post on this board. Until you decide to do that I'm of the mindset that your not real.
giphy.gif

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
SMH.
Dude can't backpedal now. He supported them for a whole year.
According to his 501(c)3 status for melanoid nation he has to back peddle and say he didn't start a political organization. It's against the terms of having a non profit. Melanoid nations is non profit. He pulls money through the use of that non profit. The last thing he needs or wants is the IRS digging in his shit. How many times must I point this out?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
According to his 501(c)3 status for melanoid nation he has to back peddle and say he didn't start a political organization. It's against the terms of having a non profit. Melanoid nations is non profit. He pulls money through the use of that non profit. The last thing he needs or wants is the IRS digging in his shit. How many times must I point this out?
Then why did he start this beef in the first place? Especially with a diverse group of civilians who have no problems with snitching on his bum ass.

Last edited: