Houston Astros caught cheating in 2017: Manager and GM......FIRED! Dusty Baker HIRED!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man Houston ain't shit. :smh:

L3RJTR.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
This is why I feel this is bullshit...

It's revisionist's history at this point. They changed the rules recently now they're going back punishing teams for shit that wasn't even a rules violation at the time it happened.

Plus, if we're being a buck wit it, you'd have to punish every team in baseball for sign stealing, looking for "tells," and all kinds of other little shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They should just blame Jason garret for all of this

Astros: yeah we cheated cause we didn't want to be known as a talented team that continues to fail we didn't want to be Jason garrets of baseball

You cant though cuz

Garret looks at the astros as dirty savages

Banging on trash cans?

Barbarians!!!

Incase you ain't know and incase you ain't heard
And if Jerry want us to set it just give me the word
This one goes out to my cowboys that be flippin them birds
To all my cowgirls wigglin they shakin they curves

God gave you two good hands so you can make it clap

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You cant though cuz

Garret looks at the astros as dirty savages

Banging on trash cans?

Barbarians!!!

Incase you ain't know and incase you ain't heard
And if Jerry want us to set it just give me the word
This one goes out to my cowboys that be flippin them birds
To all my cowgirls wigglin they shakin they curves

God gave you two good hands so you can make it clap

Sidebar

Why isnt there a jason garret birdman gif yet?????

spider705

BGOL Investor
How can you tell?

The interview I posted the catcher said all of the things he does to keep signs from being stolen and it still doesn't work all the time. He even said how pitchers have tells in their approach to the plate, their stretch, glove/ hand placement, etc.

That's why I said if they're gonna pop the Astros like this they need to get EVERY TEAM because they're all guilty. Just because one uses a video monitor and the other uses hand signals doesn't justify or lessen the fact that cheating was done.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How can you tell?

The interview I posted the catcher said all of the things he does to keep signs from being stolen and it still doesn't work all the time. He even said how pitchers have tells in their approach to the plate, their stretch, glove/ hand placement, etc.

That's why I said if they're gonna pop the Astros like this they need to get EVERY TEAM because they're all guilty. Just because one uses a video monitor and the other uses hand signals doesn't justify or lessen the fact that cheating was done.

I actually understood fully what you saying

But you cant say EVERY team cause you do not KNOW that

But most? yeah

However i got no pity for Astros cause apparently they were blatantly doing it.

I'm a yankee fan i dont want the astros world series or mvp stripped

But i COULD be talked into an asterisk

But if the yankees cheated?

You got PROOF?

Punish them too, same way.

if its multiple incidents with ANY TEAM then the punishment has to DOUBLE.

again you can't get caught cheating on a test and your defense is

well everyone else cheated!

Plus There is statements, a public snitch, etc.

You gotta take this one. Precedent has now been set. So the next one gonna get the hammer too.

But I've always been curious how the astros bench during the world series was doing some mad offensive rascist slanty eye sh*t to Yu and it basically got ignored.

I was much more offended by that and how it was basically ignored and unpunished.

No matter what now unfortunately everything the Astros do going forward and accomplishments of the past is suspect.

Red Sox in the same boat

And it seems those old Oakland As teams too.

So don't worry your Astros aint gonna be aline for long.

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see Yankees fans pissed, they got knocked off playoffs, some are even suggesting that they lose their championship, but silent on the championships the Yankees won while several members of the team were using steroids

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
fuck dat... we lost B2B world series

But its done

To me the asterisk is the best solution

That hurts more than fines, suspensions, firings, etc

Baseball cares about only ONE thing

NUMBERS

that is like a damn permanent scarlet letter on that team or any other soul

Steroids was on EVERYONE but was still in the greenies level...

This one until further notice?

Is on certain teams who were just egregious and blatant with it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see Yankees fans pissed, they got knocked off playoffs, some are even suggesting that they lose their championship, but silent on the championships the Yankees won while several members of the team were using steroids

They dumb.

Now you really don't wanna go back and start naming EVERY team with steroid players do you?

spider705

BGOL Investor
I actually understood fully what you saying

But you cant say EVERY team cause you do not KNOW that

But most? yeah

However i got no pity for Astros cause apparently they were blatantly doing it.

I'm a yankee fan i dont want the astros world series or mvp stripped

But i COULD be talked into an asterisk

But if the yankees cheated?

You got PROOF?

Punish them too, same way.

if its multiple incidents with ANY TEAM then the punishment has to DOUBLE.

again you can't get caught cheating on a test and your defense is

well everyone else cheated!

Plus There is statements, a public snitch, etc.

You gotta take this one. Precedent has now been set. So the next one gonna get the hammer too.

But I've always been curious how the astros bench during the world series was doing some mad offensive rascist slanty eye sh*t to Yu and it basically got ignored.

I was much more offended by that and how it was basically ignored and unpunished.

No matter what now unfortunately everything the Astros do going forward and accomplishments of the past is suspect.

Red Sox in the same boat

And it seems those old Oakland As teams too.

So don't worry your Astros aint gonna be aline for long.
There's a picture floating around of Aaron Judge staring at a monitor ssssooooooo hard that he's damn near got his nose touching the screen.

And in my post that gold glove catcher kept it real:

Every person hates that it could happen to them and their team, but all would gladly take full advantage of the situation if they are in the batter's box and they know what's coming.

It's a game of cat and mouse... you constantly have to be one step ahead of the competition because they're trying to get an advantage in a game where if you're getting a hit 30% of the time you're at bat you're a fuckin all star

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's a picture floating around of Aaron Judge staring at a monitor ssssooooooo hard that he's damn near got his nose touching the screen.

And in my post that gold glove catcher kept it real:

Every person hates that it could happen to them and their team, but all would gladly take full advantage of the situation if they are in the batter's box and they know what's coming.

It's a game of cat and mouse... you constantly have to be one step ahead of the competition because they're trying to get an advantage in a game where if you're getting a hit 30% of the time you're at bat you're a fuckin all star

/thread.

You said it.

But here the issue

you can't get caught speeding and while the cop writing the ticket

you yelling screaming pointing out all the speeding cars.

Cause here the thing if that buzzer under jersey thing turns out to be TRUE?

what your defense then?

Well we DID DO that but the other teams WERE ABOUT TO do it to?

You gotta just take this L.

And i wouldn't keep pointing at OTHER teams either

Cause as you seen?

Now you just pissing off the WHOLE family..

Now creating an us against the world thing

And that is a death knell.

You want EVERY SINGLE minor league, agent, scout, executive, player, free agent, ex player, season ticket holder, writer, journalist

the Astros EVER pissed off

Suddenly RAT?!?

Astros apparently have a ton of haters already so it like it would HARD

Just let this go wait a while the internet is undefeated

If there is more teams involved?

It will come to light.

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
/thread.

You said it.

But here the issue you can't get caught speeding and while the cop waiting the ticket you yelling screaming pointing out all the speeding cars.

Cause here the thing if that buzzer under jersey thing turns out to be TRUE?

what your defense then?

Well we DID DO that but the other teams WERE ABOUT TO do it to?

You gotta just take this L.

And i wouldn't keep pointing at OTHER teams

Cause as you seen?

Now you just pissing off the family..

Now creating an us against the world thing

And that is a death knell.

You want EVERY SINGLE minor league, agent, scout, executive, player, free agent, ex player, season ticket holder, writer, journalist

the Astros EVER pissed off

Who apparently have a ton of haters already

Just let this go wait a while the internet is undefeated

If there is more teams involved?

It will come to light.
That's it though a lot of teams were doing it...

Back in 2017 it wasn't illegal to have a monitor pointed right at home plate from centerfield... nobody gave a shit... plenty of teams did it... and I've seen where other teams have been telling the mlb about trash can banging the whole time...

AND THEY DID NOTHING

Ssssoooooo how much of an issue is it really when the association don't do SHIT aboutit??

Teams steal signs all the time. If you've played baseball or followed it seriously you know this. With this true you have to do something to combat it.

spider705

BGOL Investor
In that interview where they talked about the buzzers underneath Altuve's shirt, he SPECIFICALLY mentioned his wife and how she got pissed because they ripped his shirt off exposing his chest...

:dunno:
(fyi.... not man googling, this was posted on Facebook)

2elssKf.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
If I'm the Astros I give mlb and these other teams a very short leash to pop that shit... and if they keep it up I'd snitch on EVERYBODY

:itsawrap:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In that interview where they talked about the buzzers underneath Altuve's shirt, he SPECIFICALLY mentioned his wife and how she got pissed because they ripped his shirt off exposing his chest...

:dunno:
(fyi.... not man googling, this was posted on Facebook)

2elssKf.jpg

well this could either PROVE why she got mad

or prove she saying that was a that was a line a bullsh*t

and umm

pause just to be safe

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
well this could either PROVE why she got mad

or prove she that was a line a bullsh*t

and umm

pause just to be safe
That lil mufucca get plenty of love here in Houston... him, Springer and Correa...

My homeboy wife has told him plenty times she'd leave him for Springer... :lol:

And pause, for safe measure

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That lil mufucca get plenty of love here in Houston... him, Springer and Correa...

My homeboy wife has told him plenty times she'd leave him for Springer... :lol:

And pause, for safe measure

Thats the crazy thing in ALL this...

Bonds clemons Altuve etc etc

did NOT need steroids OR to cheat to be GREATS

now McGuire and Sosa????

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Notable players linked to PEDs
Jul 30, 2009
  • ESPN.com
ESPN's Stats & Information group looks at some of the key Major League Baseball players who have been implicated or have admitted to using performance-enhancing drugs. Their names are in alphabetical order.
Barry Bonds: Implicated
Bonds, baseball's all-time home run king, said during testimony to the federal grand jury looking into the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO) that he took substances described to him by trainer Greg Anderson as linseed oil and rubbing balm, which the BALCO investigators say were PEDs. Bonds said he did not knowingly take those substances. His testimony was leaked to the San Francisco Chronicle in a Dec. 3, 2004, article.
Bret Boone: Implicated
The former All-Star second baseman was named by Jose Canseco in Canseco's autobiography, "Juiced, Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits, and How Baseball Got Big."
Kevin Brown: Named in Mitchell report
Former pitcher is reported to have purchased human growth hormone from Kirk Radomski, a former New York Mets employee who pleaded guilty in 2007 to distributing performance-enhancing drugs to dozens of major league players between 1995 and 2005.
Ken Caminiti: Admitted
The late Caminiti, who hit 239 career home runs in a 15-year career with five teams, admitted to using performance-enhancing drugs in an interview with Sports Illustrated's Tom Verducci in 2002. He died in 2004 of an apparent heart attack.
Jose Canseco: Admitted
Canseco, a six-time All-Star who hit 462 career home runs, admitted to using PEDs in his autobiography, "Juiced, Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits, and How Baseball Got Big," which was released in February 2005.
Roger Clemens: Named in Mitchell report
The seven-time Cy Young Award winner was named in the Mitchell report by Brian McNamee, who said he injected Clemens with anabolic steroids and HGH during a three-year period beginning in 1998.

Lenny Dykstra: Implicated
A three-time All-Star who won a World Series title in 1986 with the New York Mets, Dykstra was named in a 2005 civil suit brought by a former business partner; the suit contains sworn testimony from Jeff Scott, a bodybuilder and convicted steroid dealer, who said he injected Dykstra with steroids.
Chuck Finley: Implicated
His former wife, Tawny Kitaen, said in an official declaration during their 2002 divorce proceedings that Finley -- who won 200 big league games -- used steroids during their marriage and that she witnessed Finley injecting the steroids.
Eric Gagne: Named in Mitchell report
The former reliever was named in the Mitchell report for buying HGH from Radomski.
Jason Giambi: Admitted
Giambi, currently a member of the Oakland A's, admitted using PEDs during testimony to a BALCO grand jury. That testimony was leaked to the San Francisco Chronicle in December 2004. Giambi later issued a public apology in a USA Today article on May 17, 2007.
Troy Glaus: Implicated
A 2007 SI.com story reported that Glaus, the Most Valuable Player in the 2002 World Series with the Anaheim Angels, ordered and received anabolic steroids from the Internet pharmacy Signature Pharmacy through the New Hope Health Center.
Juan Gonzalez: Implicated
The six-time Silver Slugger winner was named in a New York Daily News article on July 30, 2006, that linked Gonzalez to a bag with steroids found at the Toronto airport in 2001. He also was named in Canseco's book.
Wally Joyner: Admitted
Joyner, who spent most of his career with the Angels, admitted to using PEDs in a 2005 ESPN.com E-Ticket story written by Buster Olney.
David Justice: Named in Mitchell report
Justice, who was a three-time All-Star and 1990 rookie of the year, was named as buying HGH from Radomski. He denies it.
Chuck Knoblauch: Named in Mitchell report
Knoblauch was named in the Mitchell report for buying HGH from Radomski by making payments through Brian McNamee, who later confirmed that he acquired HGH for Knoblauch and personally injected him.
Mark McGwire: Implicated
The former owner of baseball's single-season home run record was named in a March 13, 2005, report by the New York Daily News that linked him to an FBI steroids investigation in 1992 called Operation Equine. According to the report, Curtis Wenzlaff, a steroids dealer, provided McGwire with illegal steroids.
Magglio Ordonez: Implicated
Ordonez, currently a member of the Detroit Tigers, was named in a New York Times article on Jan. 24, 2008. The story reported sources who said Canseco offered to keep Ordonez's name out of his second book if he would invest in a movie project with him.
David Ortiz: Reportedly positive
The New York Times reported Thursday that according to lawyers with knowledge of the results, Ortiz tested positive in 2003. The information about Ortiz (along with Manny Ramirez) emerged through interviews with multiple lawyers and others connected to the pending litigation, the newspaper said.
Rafael Palmeiro: Positive
The four-time All-Star and member of the 3,000-hit club tested positive for steroids on Aug. 1, 2005, and was suspended 10 games for violation of Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.
Andy Pettitte: Admitted
Two days after being cited in the Mitchell report, Pettitte admitted he had used HGH.
Manny Ramirez: Suspended
Ramirez, while playing with the Los Angeles Dodgers, was suspended 50 games for violation of MLB's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. According to a story in The New York Times on Thursday, he also reportedly tested positive for PEDs in 2003.
Brian Roberts: Admitted
After being named in the Mitchell report, the Baltimore Orioles infielder admitted to using steroids "once," according to a Dec. 18, 2007, article in the Baltimore Sun.
Alex Rodriguez: Admitted
Rodriguez, who has more than 500 career home runs, admitted to using PEDs in an interview with ESPN's Peter Gammons on Feb. 9. Days earlier, SI.com reported that Rodriguez had tested positive for two anabolic steroids, testosterone and Primobolan, during his 2003 season while playing for the Texas Rangers. In a 2007 interview with Katie Couric, Rodriguez denied ever having used PEDs.
Ivan Rodriguez: Implicated
In Canseco's book, Canseco accused the World Series-winning catcher of being injected with steroids.
Benito Santiago: Admitted
According to leaked testimony cited by the San Francisco Chronicle on Dec. 3, 2004, the former big league catcher admitted to using PEDs during testimony to a BALCO federal grand jury.
Gary Sheffield: Admitted
According to leaked testimony cited by the San Francisco Chronicle on Dec. 3, 2004, the outfielder with 500-plus career homers admitted to using PEDs during testimony to a BALCO federal grand jury.

Sammy Sosa: Implicated
Sosa, according to a June 16 story in The New York Times, was named by lawyers with knowledge of the 2003 drug-testing results as one of the players who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003.
Miguel Tejada: Mitchell report
Tejada, who was an All-Star as recently as the 2009 season, was named in the Mitchell report by A's outfielder Adam Piatt, who says he discussed steroid use with Tejada and provided him with testosterone and HGH.
Mo Vaughn: Mitchell report
The former Red Sox and Mets first baseman was named in the Mitchell report for buying HGH from Radomski.
Matt Williams: Implicated
In a report in the San Francisco Chronicle, Williams was named for buying performance-enhancing drugs from the Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center in 2002.

* Ryan Braun SHOULD be added to this list.