Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Don’t care or know if it happened or didn’t happen but I knew for sure Garrett was going to play the “he called me a nigga” card.

try to save your ass and or your career by any means necessary

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is exactly why lawyers tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Garrett already apologized after the game when he TALKED to reporters and said he was embarrassed. Why would he be embarrassed or even apologetic if Mason called him out of his name?!

If I did talk, I would say, hey, I blacked out when Mason called me a ******. My bad, but I was pissed.

That's why I say it's obvious that Mason didn't say it. If Garrett had of just left the locker room without saying a word, then people wouldn't be able to hold what he said after the game against him.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All I'm saying is people acting like this just came out of left field.

I dont know if it happened or not but the moment it DID happen the whole racial slur thing WAS suggested

So i aint dismissing it off hand

However all this is moot because Myles lawyer said this didn't happen.

White folks now just using this to get their pity points and find a way to diss Kaep.

Last edited:

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahhh, so this is the great race card!!! How does one use this card in real life? Hmmmm, so the this card was only invented (to my knowledge) during the OJ trial to counter Johnny Cochrans point s about how racist the LAPD ( Mark Furman) were. I guess Johnny is intellectual lazy, huh?
There is a distinct difference between a "Fact" and "The Race Card." Cochran proved a fact. So far Garrett has not.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like Garrett just making up shit, now he really looks like a bitch. He’s looking like a real coward.

Even though he didn’t say it Mason was right, Garrett is a bitchass nigga! :roflmao:

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go back to stormfront you cac.

BGOL is changing for the worse.

There needs to be sweeping changes as to who we let in this bitch.

Answer the question, when was the last time you slapped someone?

If you don’t understand a joke, calling someone a cac isn’t a good response. Just say you don’t understand the joke and move on.

Also I’ve never been to storefront.

And yes you’re right, sweeping changes do need to be made here. Men who piss sitting down need to have a rainbow star next to their name so that I don’t have to bother replying to members like you.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Answer the question, when was the last time you slapped someone?

If you don’t understand a joke, calling someone a cac isn’t a good response. Just say you don’t understand the joke and move on.

Also I’ve never been to storefront.

And yes you’re right, sweeping changes do need to be made here. Men who piss sitting down need to have a rainbow star next to their name so that I don’t have to bother replying to members like you.

Your question is just a distraction trying to move away from the fact that you are a CAC.

Also if you don't want to deal with members like members like me just use your ignore button.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your question is just a distraction trying to move away from the fact that you are a CAC.

Also if you don't want to deal with members like members like me just use your ignore button.

3h5fd6.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ride with Myles. Cops shoot innocent muthafuckas and say I felt in danger or saw a gun and it gets them off. I hope this shit works for Garrett fuck it!!!

I ride with Myles because Mason tried to pull his helmet off first. Myles was wrong but he didn’t start it. The white dude did and he got off with no punishment at all, as usual. :smh:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This is about as popular as the chicken thread. If I were a white dude on this board looking to profit off businesses black people love, I would invest in chicken and football. wait...they already do that. lol

nah, you would invest in the NBA

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. So I been listening to LOCAL sports talk all week except for today. First time this shit even been said. I know some of us said last week this might happen, but damn if Garrett didn't fuck up his story by not sowing seeds. :smh:

If the QB really said that shit, it would have spread like wildfire through the locker room. One of the local guys would have brought it out through 'off the record' source because those cats live at the facility. This ain't something you'd just keep to yourself. It just isn't.

First time this shit comes out is at the hearing? Come on Myles, wtf? It's like some people got in his ear and told him to do this. But if this were his play, he should have started spreading that shit Thursday night through the locker room. No need to say shit publicly. It would have leaked.

I'm for Myles. Still think he should get only 4 games, but I calls them like I sees them. If he was called something, Myles handled it the worst way possible. His teammates deserved to know before a fucking hearing. Getting blindsided by this shit a week later. Come on Myles.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. So I been listening to LOCAL sports talk all week except for today. First time this shit even been said. I know some of us said last week this might happen, but damn if Garrett didn't fuck up his story by not sowing seeds. :smh:

If the QB really said that shit, it would have spread like wildfire through the locker room. One of the local guys would have brought it out through 'off the record' source because those cats live at the facility. This ain't something you'd just keep to yourself. It just isn't.

First time this shit comes out is at the hearing? Come on Myles, wtf? It's like some people got in his ear and told him to do this. But if this were his play, he should have started spreading that shit Thursday night through the locker room. No need to say shit publicly. It would have leaked.

I'm for Myles. Still think he should get only 4 games, but I calls them like I sees them. If he was called something, Myles handled it the worst way possible. His teammates deserved to know before a fucking hearing. Getting blindsided by this shit a week later. Come on Myles.

Agreed

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man there is no way Pouncey would have went that crazy hitting Garrett if dude had just called him that.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NFL threw this nigga under the bus by leaking his defense strategy to the public... And people wonder why Kap and others dont trust these back dealing bastards. :smh:

Whatever testimony Myles used in his defense should have stayed behind closed doors and off record.
Maybe blame Garrett for allowing his lawyers to use that bullshit when everyone knows it's not true.