

Thanks for your honesty...wife, raw and repeat
dudes used to complain about her and victoria allure how lazy they were in their scenes. But the onionbooty scene they have together is classic![]()
This bitch was boring.
She wouldn’t last a minute on ghetto gaggersVery much so. Among the LAZIEST performers. In a scene, she told the producer, "I don't lick balls". No way she'd survive in today's porno game. She's prob a lesbian anyways.
She wouldn’t last a minute on ghetto gaggers
Send me some links brahLazy heaux would tap out within two mins saying she's exhausted
Send me some links brah
Lazy heaux would tap out within two mins saying she's exhausted
Don’t forget about me brehSpankbang had a ton of em before they were removed over the last few weeks. They get taken down as soon as their uploaded because GG promotes their content on tube sites. I'll hook you up in PM next time I come across a mega post like that.