Jessica 'Lexi Cruz' Jennings

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5.jpg

2821087593b221157df3.jpg

lexi-cruz-12.jpg

lexi-cruz-10.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/thereallexicruz
https://www.facebook.com/jessica.ekmekjian?fref=ts
 
Last edited:
She has a YouTube channel. She talked about how racist the porn industry is.

Also what's with hoes all up on this cholo lame 'gangsta of porn' reject?
 
perfect example of a fine chick that cant really fuck. Probably because she was dyking before porn. Now shes into men you would have hoped she has gotten better.
 
I always had a thing for her, but not so much anymore.....too bad she couldn't fuck her way out of a paper bag.

She has a sexy ass voice though.
 
Didn't someone post her page on a BBW dating site recently? She's trying to get saved. Look her up if you're in the west coast.
 
Biggest waste of talent ever. I remember thinking after watching her first couple of scenes that were bad that maybe she was nervous or she didn't like her partner on set. But she continued to make movie after movie laying there like a dead fish.


I can't think of any other black porn actress that was so bad each time but continued to get work.
 
Back
Top