You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and your Cape Cod fish....well Hum...Yeah your fish is good.....Naw Fuck your Cape Cod fish too!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This nigga making Ryan Clark look like a prophet. :lol:
Yup. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

r3ubT9.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Well, he found out real quick that the owner can pay for pussy and live, but just on accusations alone he is done that's......................................

The-Patriots-way.jpg
And I'll say this......Belichick should have stood there and answered all of those questions asked about Brown. Pussy, you were willing to sign him, deal with his bullshit. Don't run from it like a coward. Wrinkled up Crakkka. :hmm:

zBCyPw.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She ain't do anything real to him. They were just going through the motions on that bullshit story.

Him sending those texts the other day did him in. :smh: Pats woke up to that shit like :eek2:..:hmm:...:cmonson:....:angry: gtfoh.

He like the cat that use his phone bill to write the bank robbery note on.
Yup.

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

ttIlPD.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He was bringing heat to the owner who had his own issues. Going to the Patriots was a bad move.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah...AB got company

Y'all need to stop

Ricky was ahead of his time
Only thing that fucked him up was giving master p a shot at being an agent but even then he was trying to give a black man a chance

Then he saw what it was and how they were using him with no disregard and said fuck y'all I'm out of here

Fast forward and Calvin Johnson is like I'm out
And Andrew luck is like I'm out

Niggas was clowning him for smoking weed
Now you get clowned if you don't smoke weed lol

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
but then I think that can be REAL problematic

cause from the extreme of Aaron Hernandez to the highly questionable antics of Big Ben?

CTE can be used as a an "excuse".

Is every action understandable when you know the back story?

Not asking if it is justifiable, but are all actions understandable with a full knowledge of someone's history?

Whether it comes down to environment or genetics, I suspect the answer is yes.

Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I would apply this principle to the biggest "monsters" in history. From Hitler and bin Laden to Jon Benet Ramsey's parents and every abusive Catholic priest. From Caligula and the Koch brothers to every slave owner and slave trader back to Saddam Hussein and George Bush.

It doesn't mean nothing is ever wrong. It doesn't mean there is no such thing as crime or should be no such thing as punishment. It just means we have to think differently.

I think Mike Tyson is a good example. (This example is just intended as a starting point and this is not meant as a Mike Tyson thread. The examples are infinite.) Tyson has been dehumanized as a monster or animal millions of times and even uses those labels to describe himself. But, right or wrong, isn't he who he is for a reason?

And-- applying that standard to other people-- isn't everyone?

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all need to stop

Ricky was ahead of his time
Only thing that fucked him up was giving master p a shot at being an agent but even then he was trying to give a black man a chance

Then he saw what it was and how they were using him with no disregard and said fuck y'all I'm out of here

Fast forward and Calvin Johnson is like I'm out
And Andrew luck is like I'm out

Niggas was clowning him for smoking weed
Now you get clowned if you don't smoke weed lol
I understand this was a bigger problem than weed or Master P

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He would have been better off if he took the knee.
Damn that woman just destroyed that man.

He destroyed himself by continuing communication via terrorist threats to the accuser AFTER the PATS told him to cease all communication during this easily winnable lawsuit that was already picked apart. The fatal wound was self-inflicted.

He only had ONE job (i.e. STFU) and couldn't do that.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude is that special kind of stupid

He is the example of a spoiled athlete

I can't believe this muthafucka has kids. I was thinking that shit when he was farting in the doctors face...like if his little six year old son was doing that shit, what would he think

And this muthafucka is 30 thinking that shit is amusing. :smh:

Dancing With The Stars or Big Brother.

Not with sexual assault accusations in this me too world