SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked it. Bullets tore him up. Made him think of all things he could have done. His potential. Where it could have led him. Then when it looks like he found his alternate path boom reality set in. The woman I loved clapped me and during rehabbing everything went to shit. Man boy and his crew killing shit, old dude and his blood gang bout to retaliate. Everything went to shit while he was down. Now he fully embraced the life. He killed a man and almost died. Nothing shakes him anymore. He faced all his fears, and now I'm making this whole shit mine. No more half measures, nothing to hold him back. He let Reed know he knows who he is, it's all on the table. Now let's fucking go. It was dope to me.

I echo those same sentiments. Shit bout to get thick season 4

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This was basically him dreaming while he was fighting for his life. He saw a glimpse of his life if he didn't get into the game after high school. Woke up the control he had over the game in chaos. Next season gonna show him as the kingpin, probably supplying the entire west coast.
They should've made it 90 mins though to cover more ground, like what happened with Mel and just how much more territory Manboy got while he was out.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a feeling they would take The Sopranos: “Join The Club” alternate reality route
Im guessing this was his coma minds eye vision visually stunning but after awhile it felt like filler
Things are going to become darker

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nobody wanted to see no dream sequence shit... I fast forwarded through most of it

yeah, I think the dream sequence shit wasn't really needed. Everybody knows he's not leaving the game. They could've kept the episode grounded In reality. Just emphasize His teams turmoil., Reeds issues and the change over to the gang problem In LA and then him getting out of the hospital. IMO the dream sequence just seemed like filler.

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked it. Bullets tore him up. Made him think of all things he could have done. His potential. Where it could have led him. Then when it looks like he found his alternate path boom reality set in. The woman I loved clapped me and during rehabbing everything went to shit. Man boy and his crew killing shit, old dude and his blood gang bout to retaliate. Everything went to shit while he was down. Now he fully embraced the life. He killed a man and almost died. Nothing shakes him anymore. He faced all his fears, and now I'm making this whole shit mine. No more half measures, nothing to hold him back. He let Reed know he knows who he is, it's all on the table. Now let's fucking go. It was dope to me.

Perfect put!!! Glad someone out there gets it.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Great endin
This was basically him dreaming while he was fighting for his life. He saw a glimpse of his life if he didn't get into the game after high school. Woke up the control he had over the game in chaos. Next season gonna show him as the kingpin, probably supplying the entire west coast.
They should've made it 90 mins though to cover more ground, like what happened with Mel and just how much more territory Manboy got while he was out.
i think that the start of bloods v crips, forgot the crazy dudes name but that whole group had red flags

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Ya'll some simple-minded niggas. That shit was nice. Consider it an "alternate prequel". But even in his ideal life, he still ended up in the game.

His aunt being pregnant was deep.

Fuck that

That shit was a clusterfuck and a bad sign going forward without Singleton at the helm

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
The finale episode foreshadowed the incoming gang wars but according to Alabama native Tariq Nasheed, the gunplay only started when niggas from British Honduras started moving to LA

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's hilarious to me after reading the replies that people aren't grasping the concept of Franklin's life flashing before his fucking eyes while he's shot and dying.
It's really that fucking simple and tragic. His life and what was and what could have been flashed before his eyes and we saw it.
When he came out of it gang wars were in effect. This shit was so masterfully done its crazy.

The first thing we see as we inch towards reality if ManBoy lighting Stacey's apartment complex up in a drive-by and Stacey's crew coming through with the guns and ready to retaliate.
You asked when the gang war was going to go down? IT'S NOW
why did it go down? Because the King was out of commission.

Now he has an uphill neverending battle to try and restore peace in L.A. but can he do it?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
It's hilarious to me after reading the replies that people aren't grasping the concept of Franklin's life flashing before his fucking eyes while he's shot and dying.
It's really that fucking simple and tragic. His life and what was and what could have been flashed before his eyes and we saw it.
When he came out of it gang wars were in effect. This shit was so masterfully done its crazy.

The first thing we see as we inch towards reality if ManBoy lighting Stacey's apartment complex up in a drive-by and Stacey's crew coming through with the guns and ready to retaliate.
You asked when the gang war was going to go down? IT'S NOW
why did it go down? Because the King was out of commission.

Now he has an uphill neverending battle to try and restore peace in L.A. but can he do it?
Stacey like a black tuco lol, crazy af

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Frank's aunt was pregnant in the "dream prequel". I think they had her pregnant maybe because they always treated Franklin like a son than a nephew and how he wished they had a child of their own.

Not clear on this tho
That’s not deep man lol :rolleyes2:

Epic episode. Peeps. Don’t underestimate the momentum. Now we know why John HAD to be dealt wit.
Who is John?

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I just want to know why/how he got shot. They left out to much, imma have to watch again...

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I loved it. It began with an explanation of the advances that have been made in quantum science, specifically the likely existence of alternate universes..and then explored an alternate universe for Franklin through and examination of the 'what ifs' of Franklin's life.....and how even though he may have had choices other than the game...they weren't real and his circumstances shaped his life as much as his decisions....excellent episode

Last edited:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I loved it. It began with an explanation of the advances that have been made in quantum science, specifically the likely existence of alternate universes..and then explored an alternate universe for Franklin through and examination of the 'what ifs' of Franklin's life.....and how even though he may have had choices other than the game...they weren't real and his circumstances shaped his life as much as his decisions....excellent episode
Nice. I missed that!

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Frank's aunt was pregnant in the "dream prequel". I think they had her pregnant maybe because they always treated Franklin like a son than a nephew and how he wished they had a child of their own.

Not clear on this tho

In simple, she is pregnant in real life, they have been hiding it all season.

As far as the show I forget when, but she lost her and Gerome baby, I think in the 1st fight with Claudia.

So in the B reality she was still pregnant.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Okay it hit me now. Before that I thought this was a prequel episode of how Franklin was Franklin before the weed runs

Ya'll some simple-minded niggas. That shit was nice. Consider it an "alternate prequel". But even in his ideal life, he still ended up in the game.

His aunt being pregnant was deep.

OK...I can accept that. But I really thought this was a prequel before they showed her pregnant.

Yeah I thought it was a prequel too, it couldn’t remember if they had ever said anything about Jerome them losing a baby, plus I don’t remember Wanda having a kid either. Episode would’ve been better if it had been, either way that wasn’t a good way to end the season

Funny story about (W.C) Dub C being his dialect coach!!! Who would have know he really talk like that. Reminds me when we found out Idris had an accent after watching him on The Wire all those years!!!

I was gonna post this, I laughed when he was using his normal British accent and then switched it over to Franklin..lmaoo

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The finale episode foreshadowed the incoming gang wars but according to Alabama native Tariq Nasheed, the gunplay only started when niggas from British Honduras started moving to LA

lol @ listening to Tariq Nasheed

And are you pleased to see the gangs cause that's what you been wanting for a while now

Did you pay attention to Manboy and his friends decked in blue and Stacey and his crew all with red rags?