NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
This thread is a full on clown show full of trash. FOH with this non sense. Dubs lose the finals and y’all act like it’s over. GTFOH. An injury riddled team took this shit to game 6 and you’re shitting on Steph now too. You dumb ass niggas

How many injury riddled teams did GSW beat to win 4 rings?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about you go dust off that Bulls dress of yours? Oh that’s right Bulls ain’t been shit since Jordan left you fucking faggit. So you go around shitting on teams because yours is strait ass. Go fuck yourself bitch
Take me out your avi when Steph wins finals mvp

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
shitting me...houston,okc,denver, even utah loaded. dont know why people keep hyping up anthony davis . dudes a good player but he is not durable enough to make a championship run

That remains to be seen, with Lebron and other good players AD's workload would be lighter which should shield him some from nagging injuries, and we all know Lebron the player and influencer he is will have a championship roster next year they have young assets to trade and a high first round pick

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How many gizzard teams have been mention amongst all tiime greats?

Niggas been unintentionally tanking for 40 years
You still talking bullets you clueless bitch!!? I had your ho ass googling to see their title and all time greats after your dumb ass comments you moonwalked from yesterday. Just hold the L and shut up ho.

BitchIOwnYa!!

Dynasty dead and stankin

How about you go dust off that Bulls dress of yours? Oh that’s right Bulls ain’t been shit since Jordan left you fucking faggit. So you go around shitting on teams because yours is strait ass. Go fuck yourself bitch
Hi Guys!!!!

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That remains to be seen, with Lebron and other good players AD's workload would be lighter which should shield him some from nagging injuries, and we all know Lebron the player and influencer he is will have a championship roster next year they have young assets to trade and a high first round pick
Lol nigga ain't said shit bout the cavs... Now rocking purple and gold

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still talking bullets you clueless bitch!!? I had your ho ass googling to see their title and all time greats after your dumb ass comments you moonwalked from yesterday. Just hold the L and shut up ho.

BitchIOwnYa!!

Dynasty dead and stankin

Hi Guys!!!!
Nigga the gizzard should join the WNBA at least then they'd have a chance... And Dwight would be more focused if you know what I mean

You own them 4 decades of failure bitch...

Face it you care. More. About the Warriors losing tha you ever. Could. About he gizzard winning lol

Bum ass nigga swinging from team to team and Man to. Man. To fufil his fantasies

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Lol nigga ain't said shit bout the cavs... Now rocking purple and gold

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck the Lakers to I'm just stating the Obvious, but you my guy will be bottom feeders right next to the Cavs trying to get a top 5 lottery pick next season I have a college team in the Buckeyes to watch win and a Browns team that will make The AFC championship game possibly the Superbowl!

You will be completely miserable on all of the sports fronts welcome to mediocrity trust me you deserve it

Oakland is the new "old" Cleveland :roflmao:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga the gizzard should join the WNBA at least then they'd have a chance... And Dwight would be more focused if you know what I mean
No. I dont know what you mean. But i find it odd you keep mentioning Dwight Howard... :confused:

I do however know you got your ass kicked by a bunch on canadians... on court, in the stands, and on the sidelines... players, kids, wives, moms, owners, medical staff and cops all got they ass trashed by the Raptors. Raps came to Oracle 3 times and took a shit at center court.

Hold all them L's.

BitchIOwnYa

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. I dont know what you mean. But i find it odd you keep mentioning Dwight Howard... :confused:

I do however know you got your ass kicked by a bunch on canadians... on court, in the stands, and on the sidelines... players, kids, wives, moms, owners, medical staff and cops all got they ass trashed by the Raptors. Raps came to Oracle 3 times and took a shit at center court.

Hold all them L's.

BitchIOwnYa

40 fuckin years.

I know just why you NEVER mention your team.

Them niggas been trash since betamax lmao

Loser ass nigga

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
40 fuckin years.
Yep.. Same time between your titles. Now get ready to go back for another 40 year slumber cunt. BitchIOwnYa.
Why don’t you worry about the shitty ass wizards and Wale sitting courtside
No foreigner coming here running us out the building tho. Fans, players, owners, and cops all caught major L's in the bay.. A fucking disgrace.

Dynasty over.

Funeral services all weekend.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.. Same time between your titles. Now get ready to go back for another 40 year slumber cunt. BitchIOwnYa.

No foreigner coming here running us out the building tho. Fans, players, owners, and cops all caught major L's in the bay.. A fucking disgrace.

Dynasty over.

Funeral services all weekend.
I love how you said tittle"S" that s makes a huge difference don't it.. Also I nkrhced the BETWEEN part... You care to shed light on when yiur BETWEEN time will be?
Bum ass nigga

40 years in the hole... No hope, no aspirations, no light at the end of the tunnel.

Raptors brought you more joy than your own bum ass squad has in 40 fuckin years lol

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck the Lakers to I'm just stating the Obvious, but you my guy will be bottom feeders right next to the Cavs trying to get a top 5 lottery pick next season I have a college team in the Buckeyes to watch win and a Browns team that will make The AFC championship game possibly the Superbowl!

You will be completely miserable on all of the sports fronts welcome to mediocrity trust me you deserve it

Oakland is the new "old" Cleveland :roflmao:
Bruh you know how far behind Oakland Cleveland is?
Your own state calls your city the mistake by the lake.

Lebron abandoned you twice... City has a legacy of losing

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ffer-kevin-durant-klay-thompson-max-contracts

he Golden State Warriors intend to offer five-year max contracts to Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson, according to Brian Windhorst on ESPN's First Take.

"It is my understanding in talking to people with the Warriors organization is that their intention is to continue and offer Kevin Durant a full five-year max contract and to offer Klay a full five-year max contract," Windhorst said.

Durant can opt out of his deal and become a free agent this offseason. Thompson is already an unrestricted free agent.

Durant and Thompson both suffered significant injuries during the NBA Finals. Durant suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon in Game 5, and Thompson left Game 6 with a torn left ACL.

Per Windhorst, the Warriors would be on the hook for over $350 million in payroll and luxury taxes if they sign Durant and Thompson to max deals. However, Windhorst said that Golden State's move to Chase Center in San Francisco will be a "cash cow" that brings in enough revenue to help pay for their roster.

Warriors head coach Steve Kerr told reporters that Durant will miss the entire 2019-20 season. It's not known how long Thompson will be out for, but a torn ACL could keep him out for all of next year as well.

Still, that reportedly hasn't deterred Golden State, who Windhorst said is determined to keep its core intact. ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski also reported on Get Up! that Thompson's injury won't impact his upcoming free agency:

Keeping the core together is a clear conclusion given its success when healthy.

The Warriors' core four won two NBA championships in 2017 and 2018 and was two wins away from a three-peat despite Durant playing only 12 minutes in the NBA Finals after initially missing nine full playoff contests with a right calf strain. Thompson sat Game 3 with a hamstring ailment but came back in Game 4 before his Game 6 injury.

The 30-year-old Durant, a 10-time All-Star and 2013-14 NBA MVP, averaged 26.0 points on 52.1 percent shooting this season.

The 29-year-old Thompson, a five-time All-Star, posted 21.5 points per game. He scored 30 points on 8-of-12 shooting before being forced to leave Game 6.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How many points is Steph Curry going to average next season? 33+? He might burn himself out but he's going to go off.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. That is your current reality.. and a medical staff thats dropping bodies like Ted Bundy in his prime.

Now go fix Massah Myers his after breakfast snack you shoe shining bitch.

BitchIOwnYa.
Nigga you realize that Javale McGee has more. Chips that your entire franchise

You know if it takes the Warriors another 40 years to win the it will just. Mean it's been 80 years for. The gizzards

Quick question how many active NBA players were alive when the wizards last won a chip?