Luke Walton fired from Lakers

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jackson-Headshot.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who's next to hold the clipboard for Lebron? Unless they get Pop, coach K or someone with a proven record it will be the same shit.

Does Luke get a cute knickname? I know he's white, but he never made the playoffs in 3 years and is going out a disgrace. What about the team's GM last season Rob Pelinka? Any bad words about him? Oh thats Kobes former agent, lets not troll him. Jeannie Buss is getting compared to James Dolan now. Does LordSinister have the heart to question or even address a powerful white woman?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ahhhhh....I didn’t watch the interview.

Fam...

You gotta

It is surrealistic theater of the absurd

Magic one of my idols

But i never felt more impressed disappointed embarrassed confused and angry all at the same time

With something that didn't effect me in any shape or form.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Who's next to hold the clipboard for Lebron? Unless they get Pop, coach K or someone with a proven record it will be the same shit.
Operation Laker Freedom. Lebron moves faster than a U.S. led takeover. Now the puppets about to be in place. And when Lebron is done, the coach must be fired because he really ain't fit to be a head coach.

Got turned into the left coast Cavs without the ring hopes. :smh:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Does Luke get a cute knickname? I know he's white, but he never made the playoffs in 3 years and is going out a disgrace. What about the team's GM last season Rob Pelinka? Any bad words about him? Oh thats Kobes former agent, lets not troll him. Jeannie Buss is getting compared to James Dolan now. Does LordSinister have the heart to question or even address a powerful white woman?

Lebron missed the playoffs in the west his first year, the team traded away or let go 4 quality players and with the "King" only won 2 more games. Luke wasn't the best coach but he was fucked over.

Fuck Rob Lowe and his KCP was "mana from heaven" ass.

You're just mad cause Kobe is low key running the Lakers and if he tells Jeanie to trade him, Lethargic and his hair club for men ass is outta here. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Luke wasn't the best coach but he was fucked over.

What is it with you and privileged mediocre white men? Oh Luke won 2 chips with Kobe, let's pretend he "got fucked over". Dude sucked.

And if Kobe were running the Lakers Bron wouldnt even be there. LordSinister really believes Jeannie Buss looks at Kobe Bryant as a " brother". Nigga still putting his head in the sand about race so he can diss black people.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Lebron missed the playoffs in the west his first year, the team traded away or let go 4 quality players and with the "King" only won 2 more games. Luke wasn't the best coach but he was fucked over.

Fuck Rob Lowe and his KCP was "mana from heaven" ass.

You're just mad cause Kobe is low key running the Lakers and if he tells Jeanie to trade him, Lethargic and his hair club for men ass is outta here. :lol:
Stop it this was a injury plagued season. This the only reason why. Be more concerned how lil a difference kyrie irving made when he left the cavs to the celtics and the win differential the cavs had w/out him the very next season

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Huge mistake.
Should have ridden this season out with just LeBron and the cast that was there.

Boom

Like i said earlier

Trolling aside

Rob & Magic made OUTSTANDING draft picks

Ok ok ok Ball was a reach...

But everything else was good.

But CONSTRUCTION of the roster

The whole philosophy of what the wanted to do on the floor

The trades...

It was a damn mess.

This was ALL without Lebron input.

Or Jennie.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate to say it but lavar dumb ass was right about everything he was saying about magic just being a figurehead with no real power and luke walton needing to go.

Damn..

I don't know about that...

What about all the moves Magic made BEFORE Lebron?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Mark Jackson never got past the 2nd round. Lue won a ring against the *goat.

The choice is obvious.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate to say it but lavar dumb ass was right about everything he was saying about magic just being a figurehead with no real power and luke walton needing to go.

Damn..

I don't know about that...

What about all the moves Magic made BEFORE Lebron?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: Y’all two and your beef

No beef. Dude has some obvious self hate issues that he uses LeBron as a constant proxy for. And its hard to ignore his love and excuses for crackers and constant need to bash black coaches, execs, players, etc not named Kobe. Dude was actually blowing Andrew wack ass Bogut in the NBA thread last week. :smh: