Luke Walton fired from Lakers

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I can see Bill Walton on Twitter - The Lakers and Magic f'ked my son :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
What is it with you and privileged mediocre white men? Oh Luke won 2 chips with Kobe, let's pretend he "got fucked over". Dude sucked.

And if Kobe were running the Lakers Bron wouldnt even be there. LordSinister really believes Jeannie Buss looks at Kobe Bryant as a " brother". Nigga still putting his head in the sand about race so he can diss black people.

You stay on his dick that probably why he pulled his groin.

Fuck excuses. He got hurt, his crew killed the chemistry and the front office failed. Don't act like Jim Buss didn't sign Mosgarbage and Lou aww dang. Don't act like Walton didnt ask Magic and Rob to keep Lopez and Randle, or that Rob insisted on Wagner over Robinson.

The Lakers also fired their bum ass trainer for all the injuries but you ain't say shit about that did you?

Luke was caught in between 3 different front offices with a rotating roster and a declining superstar. All I'm saying fuck boy is this isn't all on him. Just like it's not all on opt out loc either. Everyone gets the blame.

Also, who do you think told Jeannie to hire Rob? Why is Rob still there?

Lebron came because he's making movies and shows and for his kids to have a better life. Only stans like you think he came here to win rings and restore the Lakers.

Its disgusting really. You and bitches like you need to weak a MLGA hat. You're worse than Trump retards.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Operation Laker Freedom. Lebron moves faster than a U.S. led takeover. Now the puppets about to be in place. And when Lebron is done, the coach must be fired because he really ain't fit to be a head coach.

Got turned into the left coast Cavs without the ring hopes. :smh:

You heard the Cavs is looking at the Nuggets assistant,Jordi Fernandez as the new coach....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jackson-Headshot.jpg

That'll be a good hire. Have him there for one year then fire him, then the next year the Lakers will be CHAMPIONS! :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You stay on his dick that probably why he pulled his groin.

Fuck excuses. He got hurt, his crew killed the chemistry and the front office failed. Don't act like Jim Buss didn't sign Mosgarbage and Lou aww dang. Don't act like Walton didnt ask Magic and Rob to keep Lopez and Randle, or that Rob insisted on Wagner over Robinson.

The Lakers also fired their bum ass trainer for all the injuries but you ain't say shit about that did you?

Luke was caught in between 3 different front offices with a rotating roster and a declining superstar. All I'm saying fuck boy is this isn't all on him. Just like it's not all on opt out loc either. Everyone gets the blame.

Also, who do you think told Jeannie to hire Rob? Why is Rob still there?

Lebron came because he's making movies and shows and for his kids to have a better life. Only stans like you think he came here to win rings and restore the Lakers.

Its disgusting really. You and bitches like you need to weak a MLGA hat. You're worse than Trump retards.

LordSinister carrying water for a sorry white coach so he can vent his disgust at a high profile black athlete. Another self hating negro from Southern California who got his cracker loving ass gentrified up outta there. Change your avatar back to that CAC skull shit you had before. We gotta press you to say somethin bad about a white NBA employee in a week when they gettin lit up in the media. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm glad this happen...I was worried he would stay

I like Luke, but he had to go

I hated a lot of his rotations. They never became consistent. He didn't have Ingram in enough when Lebron was out.

also last year when he wasn't playing Randle or bringing him off the bench at first.

Rob needs to go next.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Boom

Like i said earlier

Trolling aside

Rob & Magic made OUTSTANDING draft picks

Ok ok ok Ball was a reach.

But everything else was good.

But CONSTRUCTION of the roster

The whole philosophy of what the wanted to do on the floor

The trades...

It was a damn mess.

This was ALL without Lebron input.

Or Jennie.

Magic drafted Svi and Mo Wagner. Both are busts. Magic drafted Kuzma cause he was from Michigan and got lucky.

Williams, Randle, Lopez, Bryant are no longer on the team.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....us-randle-dangelo-russell-and-others.amp.html

I like Hart but Lou Will fits better
I like Kuzma but we could have had him and Dlo and still get Lebron. You just can't get another max.

I asked about drafting Fox over Ball but guys said that was crazy. In the long run however I think Lonzo is better for the team.

If you don't think Bron signed off on Rondo, Lance and the rest let me help you sell that shit you're smoking.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Let LeBron be the head coach, i'm old enough to remember Pete Rose as a player/head coach...Rose used to
put himself in in the bottom of the 9th inning and get game winning hits :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
No beef. Dude has some obvious self hate issues that he uses LeBron as a constant proxy for. And its hard to ignore his love and excuses for crackers and constant need to bash black coaches, execs, players, etc not named Kobe. Dude was actually blowing Andrew wack ass Bogut in the NBA thread last week. :smh:

Like a said, a trump retard spreading fake news and lies because his arguments are hella weak.

I mentioned Bogut and other vets like Corey Brewer who shit on the Lakers after they leave. Players talk and you may not respect him, but his opinion matters to other players. Oh and this bum is currently on the best team in basketball.

Corey told PG13 stay away from the Lakers. You just have such a man crush on Lebron that he could shoot your mom while she is strolling on Figueroa and you would blame her.

Pathetic

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
They hired David Griffin. I guess they're going to give this "Cavs West" thing a shot.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I'm glad this happen...I was worried he would stay

I like Luke, but he had to go

I hated a lot of his rotations. They never became consistent. He didn't have Ingram in enough when Lebron was out.

also last year when he wasn't playing Randle or bringing him off the bench at first.

Rob needs to go next.

You don't think Magic was part of that? He seemed to hate Julius after he became president.

Magic dumped everyone that was part of the Jim Buss era, bad or good.

Clarkson
Nance
Nwaba
Zubac
Bryant
Randle
Russell

Good or bad he dumped em. The only one he didn't move was BI cause he's going to probably be the best of the bunch.

If you are the coach and 1 year you are developing the team and the next year its win now fuck the kids, it's hard to play them if they are fucking up and Lebron's running the show.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Magic drafted Svi and Mo Wagner. Both are busts. Magic drafted Kuzma cause he was from Michigan and got lucky.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....us-randle-dangelo-russell-and-others.amp.html

I like Kuzma but we could have had him and Dlo and still get Lebron. You just can't get another max.

I asked about drafting Fox over Ball but guys said that was crazy. In the long run however I think Lonzo is better for the team.

If you don't think Bron signed off on Rondo, Lance and the rest let me help you sell that shit you're smoking.

Hold on i didnt realize they ALL were off the team now...

Damn.

Its tricky...

Magic ain't nobody bitch.

Lebron didn't force him to do anything

And it was magic who said he was going AWAY from the warriors model of shooters etc.

And i think Lebron KNEW it was a throwaway year and these players fit that role.

My point is Magic (and Rob and Jennie) gotta take this L all by his lonely.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You don't think Magic was part of that? He seemed to hate Julius after he became president.

Magic dumped everyone that was part of the Jim Buss era, bad or good.

Clarkson
Nance
Nwaba
Zubac
Bryant
Randle
Russell

Good or bad he dumped em. The only one he didn't move was BI cause he's going to probably be the best of the bunch.

If you are the coach and 1 year you are developing the team and the next year its win now fuck the kids, it's hard to play them if they are fucking up and Lebron's running the show.

I don't think Magic was telling Luke not to play people. That's what Luke was doing. It wasn't until Randle was upset and met with Luke that he started really playing him and also putting him in the starting line up. So that was all on Luke. He was getting less than 20 minutes a game early in the season.

His rotations never made sense. Sometimes he would play KCP and other times he would play Hart(before he started having knee problems). And he would have Rondo and Stephenson in the game which was no outside shooting.

Some of those players they needed to trade in order to get two max salary contracts.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

How do you say someone is a bust after one season?

And Svi must not have been too much of a bust, another team wanted him.

And keeping D'Angelo in exchange for a max would be stupid. Did you see his season last year? So now we're going to act like we knew he was going to be a all star.

And if Fox is so good, why is Sacramento still not much.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lakers could Land Anthony Davis and Kawai and still couldn’t beat the Dubs so none of this matters.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Like a said, a trump retard spreading fake news and lies because his arguments are hella weak.

I mentioned Bogut and other vets like Corey Brewer who shit on the Lakers after they leave. Players talk and you may not respect him, but his opinion matters to other players. Oh and this bum is currently on the best team in basketball.

Corey told PG13 stay away from the Lakers. You just have such a man crush on Lebron that he could shoot your mom while she is strolling on Figueroa and you would blame her.

Pathetic

The team announced it was keeping Pelinka yesterday and you used that as an opportunity to suck off Kobe. Who you allude to being in good with the white owner who just sonned Magic fucking Johnson. Everybody sees your schtick bro, suck off the cacs, give nicknames and constantly bitch bout the blacks except Kobe. It all makes sense now. Your clown ass is in here defending Luke Walton.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I don't think Magic was telling Luke not to play people. That's what Luke was doing. It wasn't until Randle was upset and met with Luke that he started really playing him and also putting him in the starting line up. So that was all on Luke. He was getting less than 20 minutes a game early in the season.

His rotations never made sense. Sometimes he would play KCP and other times he would play Hart(before he started having knee problems). And he would have Rondo and Stephenson in the game which was no outside shooting.

Some of those players they needed to trade in order to get two max salary contracts.
I understand that. Trying to get 2 max free agents is how it worked in the past. I just don't think gutting the squad without a plan and signing names wins championships.

AD is great, so is Kawhi but will they win running the Bron system? Can AD make up for Lack of defense?

The deal with Randle was crazy last year as he was clearly a starter. After they fixed that Magic let him walk. Got nothing back for him. Stupid