Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Rockets and Warriors, 2 of the Western Conference heavyweights and playoff teams play, and it gets 2 posts in here. :yawn:

Rockets fucked up. Shouldve let Paul walk and begged harder for Bron. I dont know how many times they gotta see Harden go into "playoff mode" to realize he needs to be a 2nd option. With Bron on the squad he wouldve become that. Paul's decline has and will come much faster. Time is running out for the Rockets.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Rockets and Warriors, 2 of the Western Conference heavyweights and playoff teams play, and it gets 2 posts in here. :yawn:

Rockets fucked up. Shouldve let Paul walk and begged harder for Bron. I dont know how many times they gotta see Harden go into "playoff mode" to realize he needs to be a 2nd option. With Bron on the squad he wouldve become that. Paul's decline has and will come much faster. Time is running out for the Rockets.

It gets 2 posts because the warriors won.
That's why I'm not in here for the most part.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Maybe, I just hope the Refs will call it fair cause that shit Harden does is shameful. 17 fucking steps on a pull up jumper. :smh::smh:

It won't
the warriors get whistle whipped. It's just how it is.
As physical as that game was last night the warriors attempted 13 fewer free throws....(the go to is they shoot 3's too much but they don't) the rockets took 9 more 3's than the warriors.
8 free throws during that game? 8? lol
2 of the free throws were at the end when they intentionally fouled so i won't even count that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Maybe, I just hope the Refs will call it fair cause that shit Harden does is shameful. 17 fucking steps on a pull up jumper. :smh::smh:

I don't even care about that. That's fine its a part of the game now.
I care about when the ticky tack fouls.
McKinnie shuts someone off on the perimeter a slight bump and its a foul
Same thing on the other end is not a foul?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors out there trying out the 2019-20 lineup.

Harden shit the bed. 2-12 chucking from deep. Clown shit.

Lol, right on que.. You sure was quiet when the Rockets won 9 in a row starting with Warriors. Did harden piss the bed when they beat the Raptors, Celtics & Sixers during that stretch too?

Warriors celebrated like they won a playoff series last night after finally beating the Rockets but anywho...

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

There's barely any convo about the games actually being played on the court in here. When I, M.H.C. bring it up, people just assume I want people to discuss my Nuggets(smh).

To be honest I can see why. Nobody cares about the regular season because it hardly translates to playoff success in the NBA. Houston is 3-1 against Golden State but Golden State will probably sweep the Rockets in the playoffs. Denver has no playoff experience so they could for real win 60 games and lose in the 1st round. I hate how teams play a full regular season and shit the bed in the postseason. It's like they don't even know how to use the first 82 games to prepare for the next 16 or so.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, right on que.. You sure was quiet when the Rockets won 9 in a row starting with Warriors. Did harden piss the bed when they beat the Raptors, Celtics & Sixers during that stretch too?

Warriors celebrated like they won a playoff series last night after finally beating the Rockets but anywho..
:hmm::dunno:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you see Steph jumping up & hugging every teammate he could find? Them niggas had the Rockets marked on their calendar, maybe that's why they overlooked the Suns lol
Did you see Harden and other Rockets when they won 3 previous times against GS?? i guess their reactions were different though:hmm:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Day_Carver They celebrated after that Harden game winner which any team rightfully would. I didn't see no Rockets jumping for joy in the other wins like Steph and them did last night.

A game they almost let slip away might I add.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Do they hang banners for not shitting the bed during the regular season? You sure have low standards young man.

We've already went over this numerous times that Harden needs to prove himself in the playoffs, no arguments there. We talking regular season right now & how you hop out your anti Harden cave only to critique when they lose.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Resident midget right on queue with his smart ass comments, but neither of his teams will sniff the playoffs this year...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
We've already went over this numerous times that Harden needs to prove himself in the playoffs, no arguments there. We talking regular season right now & how you hop out your anti Harden cave only to critique when they lose.
Tired of saying that shit bro. We've said plenty of times this dude need to get better in the second season, but that shit goes overlooked whenever they have no more arguments to levy against Harden

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Day_Carver They celebrated after that Harden game winner which any team rightfully would. I didn't see no Rockets jumping for joy in the other wins like Steph and them did last night.

A game they almost let slip away might I add.

you guys love to make things up around here; steph jump into a player is a customarily celebration that happens a lot after all of their games basically; and no other players was jumping around; again stop trying to create narratives that aint there....

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool. I just want the guy to show up in June for once. And I show up whether he wins or loses. Can't tell you how many winning games I've complained about seeing the bitch chuck 20 threes after taking 6 hop backs. Not to mention his flopping and flailing bullshit in the lane. His brand of balls just stinks to me. But I will be rooting for the guy after April.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn no Lebron focused post and this bitch still live.....gotta luv this shit

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Man that Mo Wagner kid magic picked up is a baller! And that Euro floor spreader we got for Zubac? Shit, how could I ever doubt him. :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man that Mo Wagner kid magic picked up is a baller! And that Euro floor spreader we got for Zubac? Shit, how could I ever doubt him. :hmm:

:lol:

Meanwhile Thomas Bryant is having a damn good year.

The irony is Bryant is younger and also a better defensive player.

and you trade Zubac because you're going to lose him....but you showcased him, and then traded him for nothing. Why not just waive Beasley. :smh:

and I knew Walton was going to push back from being the escape goat of some of these bullshit roster decisions.