I don’t agree that a team can only have one alpha. I think that one had two.
And I disagree about Golden State… Draymond has never gone at Steph (as far as we know) but him being the enforcer and protecting his guys means he’s not the or an alpha?
“Today was hard I can’t lie to you — it was exhausting but I expected that. I missed a couple boxouts and Bam kind of lit me up — I love that. We hold each other accountable, we take this real serious. It’s a practice in September but Bam wants to win every drill and so does Giannis — I just love being around that energy…I’m very grateful to be here.”
A line chart showing the net change in investment flows per household into brokerage accounts after sports betting was legalized in 25 U.S. states and D.C. In the previous 8 quarters before legalization, net investment ranged from $4 to -$7. In the twelve quarters since legalization, net investment fell sharply to a low of -$68.
Data: "Gambling Away Stability: Sports Betting's Impact on Vulnerable Households." Chart: Jacque Schrag/Axios
Americans put less money into their brokerage accounts in...