So you’re not supposed to flush wet wipes?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If your grown rusty ass is prone to "doodoo crumbs" unless you use wet wipes... then your african grandma raised a got dam animal who appears to be incapable of properly wiping his ass well into adulthood. You niggas do know these things started off marketed as "baby" wipes for a reason right?
Lol you do know a lot of females should use "babywipes" after they urinate to clean their puss y thoroughly ... In fact if a broad ain't washing her couch or using baby wipes after urination that says a lot about her cleaning habits... The wet wipes, old school hot wet rags, and bowls to put soap and water are cleaning methods human should be using when cleaning themselves

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, like is said know your history, most Africans follow Islamic customs of self care (besides that no deodorant shit, I will stop that natural body flow). Every time you go to the bathroom you must wash, learn your history brother.
Shut up you fucking fraud! Western africans your grandmothers age wernt using fucking wet wipes you fucking sissy, and most wernt using toilet paper at all! Most squat to shit and use running water to cleanse where available.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Shut up you fucking fraud! Western africans your grandmothers age wernt using fucking wet wipes you fucking sissy, and most wernt using toilet paper at all! Most squat to shit and use running water to cleanse where available.

"Wernt" that what he said?

He didn't say anything about wipes or toilet tissue but specified that they washed every time they went to the bathroom.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol you do know a lot of females should use "babywipes" after they urinate to clean their puss y thoroughly ... In fact if a broad ain't washing her couch or using baby wipes after urination that says a lot about her cleaning habits... The wet wipes, old school hot wet rags, and bowls to put soap and water are cleaning methods human should be using when cleaning themselves
This is debatable. Women need to be careful using that fragranted shit too. Alot of it has harmful chemicals and additives and can throw off their ph. A thorough proper wipe will suffice for most.. But im not even talking about women. Im talking about grown ass niggas who cant seem to drop a deuce without the assistance of perfumed baby wipes. Who taught these niggas how to wipe they ass?

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This is turning out to be one shitty conversation. I never said anything about toilets or wet wipes in regard to my grandma, she always though westerners we dirty cuz we never washed after going to the bathroom, but you stay with the doodoo drawers and your hurt feelings.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is debatable. Women need to be careful using that fragranted shit too. Alot of it has harmful chemicals and additives and can throw off their ph. A thorough proper wipe will suffice for most.. But im not even talking about women. Im talking about grown ass niggas who cant seem to drop a deuce without the assistance of perfumed baby wipes. Who taught these niggas how to wipe they ass?
lol at perfumed babywipes... Dudes juss using a form of water/liquid /wet material to enhance the cleanliness process

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
lol at perfumed babywipes... Dudes juss using a form of water/liquid /wet material to enhance the cleanliness process

He's that nigga that everyone remembers from school who would use cologne and deodorant to try and cover his body odor instead of showering or washing his clothes.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is turning out to be one shitty conversation. I never said anything about toilets or wet wipes in regard to my grandma, she always though westerners we dirty cuz we never washed after going to the bathroom.
Then why bring her up in a thread on wipes? It seemed as if you were implying she co-signed wipe usage.
, but you stay with the doodoo drawers and your hurt feelings.
And thats the point, ive never had "doodoo drawers". Thus, i dont understand how any grown man would need bitch wipes to prevent himself from having them.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
And thats the point, ive never had "doodoo drawers".

giphy.gif

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Then why bring her up in a thread on wipes? It seemed as if you were implying she co-signed wipe usage.

And thats the point, ive never had "doodoo drawers". Thus, i dont understand how any grown man would need bitch wipes to prevent himself from having them.
You know, you right I’m into getting into another man’s ass....:roflmao2::roflmao:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Some good points made about using scented and fragranced enhanced items. I think a good compromise is to dab water on a tissue wad. What I and some others are saying is dry wipe only ain't cutting it unless the shower is immediate. Just because some dry wipe until they no longer see shit on the paper only means they did not complete the process. Just because you can't no longer see it does not mean it is not there, something wet has to remove it. That is why at least using water wet tissue with dry tissue is a good to move if manufactured wipes behind chemically enhanced is a problem.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
People who dry wipe are barbarians. They just smearing feces. You can't clean your ass properly without water and anyone who says differently got skid marked drawers and are probably always scratching their ass and digging in their butt because they itch.
Real fuckin talk! If you run peanut butter on your hands and just use a paper toilet you still got that shit on your fuckin hands!