Anthony Davis wants out......where will he go

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is signed through next year 2020... No need to force a trade to the Lakers... For Kumza, Hart or Ball....

A Lakers trade does not benefit New Orleans...

Wait til the off season let Kryrie opt out and then then trade for Davis... They have, Hayward, Brown, Tatum, Rozier and 4 first round draft picks in the 2019 draft to choose from... Then resign Kryie to a new deal...

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart money would be go to the east maybe with boston, CLEVELAND or some other team thats younger and has $$$ to blow. Gilbert would love to have another superstar here so he'd hit the tax for Davis....

However if he wants to stay in the west and not look silly against the warriors, Houston or La wpuld be the teams to go to... He wouldn't fit on OKC, and I don't think they have the cap space to make that work

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
If he ends up in L.A., the whining over tampering from N.O. will be epic, and to be honest with you, I'd kinda understand it, even though I'd have no fucks to give.

They had a chance to win in overtime,

Sean Peyton's play calling in the last two minutes of the game was atrocious.

But no one from NOLA wants to mention that though.

*two cents*

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
If he ends up in L.A., the whining over tampering from N.O. will be epic, and to be honest with you, I'd kinda understand it, even though I'd have no fucks to give.

You seriously over estimate how much people in New Orleans care about basketball.

Anthony Davis wanting a trade only means that people here have less of a reason to watch basketball.

Maybe the front office will bitch about it but the base will mostly be like "meh"

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
La or Boston
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nobody is helping the Lakers. Now Boston is possible but New Orleans will do all they can to make sure he goes out east.

4zB2nd.jpg

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Lakers. The NBA will make it happen to give Le'Bronze a fighting chance against GS. Probably trade Kuzma, Ingram, and 1st round Picks for a few years, or some shit along those lines to get him (big big mistake).

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Davis said he wants to win consistently and compete for a championship. That rules out most teams. Boston, Utah, Denver are the only ones that come to mind. LA only has Lebron, who will probably only play 2 more seasons... I think that'd be a mistake for AD.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boston has to wait until July to trade for him. That might give the Lakers an advantage.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is signed through next year 2020... No need to force a trade to the Lakers... For Kumza, Hart or Ball....

A Lakers trade does not benefit New Orleans...

That's next year.. so at the end of the season he can walk and N.O. wont get anything in return. Trade now and get assets... no way NO will compete for championship in next two years

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't know who he'd go to because whoever trades needs to be assured hes gonna sign
Also what new orleans would want in terms of players would gut most franchises at this point
It'll be him and whoever you had but your young talent and draft picks will be gone

Also depends on if n.o. will be vindictive which they honestly have every right to be

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I don't know who he'd go to because whoever trades needs to be assured hes gonna sign
Also what new orleans would want in terms of players would gut most franchises at this point
It'll be him and whoever you had but your young talent and draft picks will be gone

Also depends on if n.o. will be vindictive which they honestly have every right to be

I don't the Pelicans can be vindictive to the point where they turn players off from wanting to sign with them. Keep in mind, this is still a small, mostly football oriented market and not a place where free agents are clamoring to come to. I don't think you need to make things worse.

I do think the Pelicans should do whats best for their future but I think being petty will only hurt them in the long run.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Lakers are about to give away their solid players with potential to make this shit happen. The way they did with Cleveland for Isaiah (who's playing for a # 2 Denver right now). They are determined to create another Cleveland situation (stand back and so nothing) around an older Lebron, instead of a stacked team....Like GS...

Last edited: