NETFLIX: You - SEASON 2

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
jayme-closs-jake-patterson-arrest-featured.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aiight I hope it has a good twisty ending and not some bullshit I can see coming a mile away...

if so.. Im coming to all yall houses and takin yall t.v dinners and ramen noodles... and I dont even eat that shit..

aiight Im goin in...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
yo how yo gonna post pictures with no back story, fuck Im supposed to do... look into their eyes and tell their fortunes and shit...

dont do a half ass job bruh... thats like not doing a job at all bruh...

redeem yo self bruh..
Don't you watch the news? These 2 have been on the news on every channel for the past 2 weeks. Dude murdered her parents last month and kidnapped the girl, not that she would admit that he was her boyfriend and they planned it.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw my wife casually watching this while she was doing work...

Looked to me on the surface like it was some Teen love story/drama. I asked her if its some teenage love Gossip girl type shit....she was like "No, he's a damn stalker and a psychopath who doesn't realize it" the whole show he's narrating the shit justifying and rationializing every crazy act like its the right thing to do.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't you watch the news? These 2 have been on the news on every channel for the past 2 weeks. Dude murdered her parents last month and kidnapped the girl, not that she would admit that he was her boyfriend and they planned it.

nah you are right I dont watch the news at all.. I count on bgol for that.. I stopped watching that crap and most of t.v many years ago...

I only watch bgol approved shows or shows my soul gravitates to... like The Chi...first and second season...

but t.v on the whole is wack.. nah never heard abut this case.. I though it was a case of that dude stalkin that girl...

thanks fo the deails tho

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
aiight I hope it has a good twisty ending and not some bullshit I can see coming a mile away...

if so.. Im coming to all yall houses and takin yall t.v dinners and ramen noodles... and I dont even eat that shit..

aiight Im goin in...
I'm usually not fooled easily on shows, but this shit hit me we a lot of twists that I never saw coming.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Saw my wife casually watching this while she was doing work...

Looked to me on the surface like it was some Teen love story/drama. I asked her if its some teenage love Gossip girl type shit....she was like "No, he's a damn stalker and a psychopath who doesn't realize it" the whole show he's narrating the shit justifying and rationializing every crazy act like its the right thing to do.

Some of these women need a little convincing that you are the right one for them.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
nah you are right I dont watch the news at all.. I count on bgol for that.. I stopped watching that crap and most of t.v many years ago...

I only watch bgol approved shows or shows my soul gravitates to... like The Chi...first and second season...

but t.v on the whole is wack.. nah never heard abut this case.. I though it was a case of that dude stalkin that girl...

thanks fo the deails tho

The guy was stalking the girl for a couple weeks before he decided to murder her family. He told the cops he saw her get off the bus one day and decided she would be the one.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently that was a Lifetime show that just got the Netflix juice to boost its popularity. I asked my wife about it when it showed up on the trending section, and she told me it was on Lifetime and she had a few eps saved on the DVR......

She was later watching an episode and I asked who's the old washed John Stamos wanna be, she said "John Stamos!".. .. Oh, haha

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered

thanks fo the deails tho

Yeah that's me too. I'm out of the loop as well when it comes to anything TV related. I'm full on into the post TV Cord Cutting Era.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
O tried to watch it when it dropped but i was umm not sure kinda dragged.. Might try it again

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
Wait, what? That never crossed my mind when I saw the story. How are you drawing the conclusion from all that..wasn't the Mom shot in the head while she was holding the little girl while hiding in the closet?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
It's a great series, but I feel wrong as fuck for watching it. I essentially wasted an entire day smoking weed and binge watching a chick flick. Had to reconsider my habit after that.

Only other thing I can say is that the girl being stalked is a truly horrible person.

Disrupt Company

Star
Registered
It's a great series, but I feel wrong as fuck for watching it. I essentially wasted an entire day smoking weed and binge watching a chick flick. Had to reconsider my habit after that.

Only other thing I can say is that the girl being stalked is a truly horrible person.

I hear ya. I just selected something random to play in the background while I was surfing the net and then the dialog made me start over from the beginning. Wifey and I wrapped up season 1 but after the second episode, she asked my why I was watching it. Wasn't sure if it was a chick flick kind of series but I felt like it wasn't since the lead character is a guy. Oh well, can't wait to see what's next for season two. Suppose to take place in Los Angeles.