NETFLIX: You - SEASON 2

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I been looking for links since this was posted.
this is a job for @slam !!!

Can you just jump in on S02?
DO they give you an overview of S01 at the 1st episode of S02?

***edit***

I found S01 eps. 1 - 10

E10 - Bluebeard’s Castle – In the first-season finale, Beck’s deepest truths are revealed, and Joe pushes the limits of what he’ll do for love.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I hear ya. I just selected something random to play in the background while I was surfing the net and then the dialog made me start over from the beginning. Wifey and I wrapped up season 1 but after the second episode, she asked my why I was watching it. Wasn't sure if it was a chick flick kind of series but I felt like it wasn't since the lead character is a guy. Oh well, can't wait to see what's next for season two. Suppose to take place in Los Angeles.

It's the epitome of a chick flick, but it's also a very good one. The acting is incredible, the writing is so spot on it's intimidating.

I kind of feel the same way I did watching Pixar's Coco. on one hand it's a children's movie, but on the other hand it's so well-done it didn't matter. Yet I would probably never admit this to you or anyone else face to face.

What also struck me about You is that it portrays white people at their absolute worst without resorting to blatant stereotypes. in fact, they make Spike Lee's white characters look like saints by comparison.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I been looking for links since this was posted.
this is a job for @slam !!!

Can you just jump in on S02?
DO they give you an overview of S01 at the 1st episode of S02?

***edit***

I found S01 eps. 1 - 10

E10 - Bluebeard’s Castle – In the first-season finale, Beck’s deepest truths are revealed, and Joe pushes the limits of what he’ll do for love.

Shit is Fiyah....

Putting it your know where I’m about 30 minutes.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
She’s so damn fine

28327_ZD_NP_042013_9_1394292453.jpeg

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Are there any?
I can’t relate to white people’s struggles, white people’s comedy, etc.
Funny to white men just means overt homosexuality and they’re laughing their asses off.

Who’re the black actors in this show?!

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Are there any?
I can’t relate to white people’s struggles, white people’s comedy, etc.
Funny to white men just means overt homosexuality and they’re laughing their asses off.

Who’re the black actors in this show?!

Natalie Paul
1059068_v9_ba.jpg

Zach Cherry:
MV5BODEyN2Y4YjEtNjUyOC00N2QzLTk0NmEtMDMxYjY3YjI1YWJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg0ODkzOTA@._V1_.jpg

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Apparently that was a Lifetime show that just got the Netflix juice to boost its popularity. I asked my wife about it when it showed up on the trending section, and she told me it was on Lifetime and she had a few eps saved on the DVR......

She was later watching an episode and I asked who's the old washed John Stamos wanna be, she said "John Stamos!".. .. Oh, haha

Not bouts ta fukk with it then .....

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Meant to comment in this damn thread a long time ago. Loved the show but I just kept thinking that man this bitch Beck just ain't worth the trouble.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
spoiler

that season 1 ending is so obviously a hallucination. why would he keep her necklace in the box in the bathroom ceiling

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Give a fuck what anyone says. This is how you do a fucking show. :yes: I love when I think I know what's happening and I'm wrong. What the fuck they got for Season 3? Damn. Who the fuck writes this shit needs to give lessons in Hollywood.