SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't make what CK did sound normal. What he did around adult woman doesn't compare to the young lives that R Kelly ruined, I guess you don't understand that.

And you're wrong, the courts did prosecute, he was found not guilty due to juries and lack of witness corporation. He was "Prosecuted", he just got off for various reasons. I guess you don't understand that.

Once again, this is about R Kelly. Not about Black men. We already have several incidents of non-Black people who have been made the face of the MeToo movement.
so killing senior citizens isn't as bad as killing kids? You juss excused 1 sex predator actions cause it was around grown women instead of kids...nah Nig both them motherfuckers are pieces of shit... If you want to go there pedo kelz was not found guilty either...so why you mad... That piece of S hit court system had that pedo Nig on tape and allowed him to go free... Juss like the courts let that sex offender ck go even though he open admittedly said he's committed sex acts... So 2 guilty nigs were allowed to be free...are we gonna get a surviving the system..where people crying cause the system allowed these predators run wildly in society even though they know they're guilty... Are they gonna show how they accept money over justice and go we rather receive expensive court fees than allow your children and women to be safe from these animals... Surviving the system..we need a 6 hr special on that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should learn the way media manipulation works. They will paint R.Kelly face across the screen and talk about molestation and you will swear the Catholic Church Scandal never happened. And black men are not safe from anything. Pay attention. And since when is the black community in charge of enforcing America's laws let me ask you this. What are you. White , mixed cablinasian?

I'm Black. What are you, butch lesbian, gender neutral or just a tranny?

I'm well aware of media manipulation, this is about one man and one man only. Stop making it more than that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so killing senior citizens isn't as bad as killing kids? You juss excused 1 sex predator actions cause it was around grown women instead of kids...nah Nig both them motherfuckers are pieces of shit... If you want to go there pedo kelz was not found guilty either...so why you mad... That piece of S hit court system had that pedo Nig on tape and allowed him to go free... Juss like the courts let that sex offender ck go even though he open admittedly said he's committed sex acts... So 2 guilty nigs were allowed to be free...are we gonna get a surviving the system..where people crying cause the system allowed these predators run wildly in society even though they know they're guilty... Are they gonna show how they accept money over justice and go we rather receive expensive court fees than allow your children and women to be safe from these animals... Surviving the system..we need a 6 hr special on that

Did you watch any of the documentary?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Louis CK beat his shit in front of a couple of women. If they didn’t care enough to prosecute, then why do you care so much?.
Louis received permission from his "victims"... so no laws broken
Mindsets can change by people speaking up about molestation.
none of that bullshit out works greed -

civilization is many millenia old - in all of that time greed is undefeated

Any horrific thing you can imagine will always be permissible in a situation when greed is introduced

In this case This doc is exploitative - not helping of victims or society - there is nothing new being introduced for discussion - they don't even have the guts to really look at how deep the exploitation ran because that would kill Dream's payday and career opportunities
Which is ironic, since we're blaming teenage girls for their actions and choices. You have 40 and 50 something year old men up here who say ad do dumb shit up here daily.
what kind of ho logic is this?
In each case those men are forced to deal with the consequences that life throws at them
and in many cases blame / responsibility too - so what are you really trying to say?
One man isn’t making Black men the face of molestation. It’s been clearly stated white musicians and actors have molested girls. Elvis, Woody Allen etc...
none of those white faces will ever get a 6 hour doc focused on predatory behavior
Weinstein was violently taking pussy for decades - there is even corroborating evidence and witnesses to many of his violations but he is yet to face the level of disrespect and backlash that we saw Cosby get - I'm not even talking about during Cosby's trial
It's bigger than "R Kelly".
not in this doc....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've already said I didn't watch this pedo documentary... Nig been a piece of shit...everybody acting like them tapes didn't exist or that aaliyah S hit is brand new..or this sex cult S hit he got going on is new news

If you didn't watch, then you don't know what happened with the trials so we can no longer speak about the documentary.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm Black. What are you, butch lesbian, gender neutral or just a tranny?

I'm well aware of media manipulation, this is about one man and one man only. Stop making it more than that.
where was this energy 17 yrs ago for them tapes...where was this energy back in 94 with that aaliyah situation... He got 2 well documented pedo moments 25 yrs ago and 18 yrs ago... Why no lifetime special than? Oh was it because he was generating money for the record labels so he was all good... Was it because he had you nigs happy he did ignition? Or that he was gonna collaborate with Jay z for best of both worlds? Nig literally called himself the pier piper after them tapes came out...but no foot on that Nig kneck...nigs was putting their foot down in the name of love... Nigs was lovng that pedo trap in the closet(I still never seen that shit)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't Best of Both Worlds during the Rock-A-Fella era ?:dunno:

Yes it was, a tour had to be cancelled because of R Kelly’s issues.

where was this energy 17 yrs ago for them tapes...where was this energy back in 94 with that aaliyah situation... He got 2 well documented pedo moments 25 yrs ago and 18 yrs ago... Why no lifetime special than? Oh was it because he was generating money for the record labels so he was all good... Was it because he had you nigs happy he did ignition? Or that he was gonna collaborate with Jay z for best of both worlds? Nig literally called himself the pier piper after them tapes came out...but no foot on that Nig kneck...nigs was putting their foot down in the name of love... Nigs was living that pedo trap in the closet(I still never seen that shit)

I’m not sure where this energy was back then?

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm confused are we outraged that people are fed up with someone that we clearly had evidence that he was doin' wrong and failed to bring him to justice?
What's that shit I hear people from the civil rights era say all the time, Delayed Justice is still Justice None the less! If R. Kelly was foolish enough to continue to do what got him in trouble the first because he believed he could get away with it, why not get him for doing that foul shit? I wouldn't give a fuck how many songs he wrote
and sang that I might like that ain't got a muhfukin' thing to do with bringing him to justice for crimes he may have committed. Anyone that molests Black Children deserve no less than Death!
Black children are our tomorrow whether you can appreciate it or not! The truth will always be the truth no matter how you feel about it!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
where was this energy 17 yrs ago for them tapes...where was this energy back in 94 with that aaliyah situation... He got 2 well documented pedo moments 25 yrs ago and 18 yrs ago... Why no lifetime special than? Oh was it because he was generating money for the record labels so he was all good... Was it because he had you nigs happy he did ignition? Or that he was gonna collaborate with Jay z for best of both worlds? Nig literally called himself the pier piper after them tapes came out...but no foot on that Nig kneck...nigs was putting their foot down in the name of love... Nigs was lovng that pedo trap in the closet(I still never seen that shit)

Agreed
I'm not listening to anybody now who was an adult back then..

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's because your father failed you before. Lame recognize Lame.

Im not sure why my comment triggered you. It was a general comment. Secondly, I don’t understand why protecting black girls has men irritatated. Then, wonder why black women are dating out.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Im not sure why my comment triggered you. It was a general comment. Secondly, I don’t understand why protecting black girls has men irritatated. Then, wonder why black women are dating out.

White men ain't protecting you.

We try. We're handicapped by a lot of shit
We do try though

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dating out might not be safe you might run into a Charlie sheen type, Jim carrey, weinstein, ck, Kevin spacey , and other diseased sex predators...or do you need a 6 hr special on them to understand that....surviving cacs

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Dating out might not be safe you might run into a Charlie sheen type, Jim carrey, weinstein, ck, Kevin spacey , and other diseased sex predators...or do you need a 6 hr special on them to understand that

yo jim carrey is nasty as fuck but he’s taken a few anti-trump stances and painted some political artwork and everyone “loves” him again lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yo jim carrey is nasty as fuck but he’s taken a few anti-trump stances and painted some political artwork and everyone “loves” him again lol
They even gave this Nig a new show after he caused a bitch to kill herself... Where's my surviving jim 6 hr special

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
White men ain't protecting you.

We try. We're handicapped by a lot of shit
We do try though
you know thats really a man right?
I don’t understand why protecting black girls has men irritatated. Then, wonder why black women are dating out.
stop it - no one is talking about irritated by or triggered by protecting black girls-
only the hyporicacy and gullibility...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dating out might not be safe you might run into a Charlie sheen type, Jim carrey, weinstein, ck, Kevin spacey , and other diseased sex predators...or do you need a 6 hr special on them to understand that....surviving cacs
just ask Tamara "the punching bag" Mowry - how fast bed wenching goes wrong
screen_shot_2017-01-17_at_11.35.50_am.png

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
L
what kind of ho logic is this?
In each case those men are forced to deal with the consequences that life throws at them
and in many cases blame / responsibility too - so what are you really trying to say?

The kind of logic that says you're a old ass perverted bitch. :dunno:

That's why your faggot ass got defensive...it applies to you, right?

That's why your faggot ass is defending this shit. You're riding hard too. Typing up a storm. You love you some Kellz, huh?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
How is his ex-wife all on tv and in interviews crying every chance she get, talking about how bad she was beaten, he is a monster and how she is a “survivor”, but then still hear playing his music and talking about she can talk about him because he’s “family”, but will cuss yo ass out if you say something bad about him

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is his ex-wife all on tv and in interviews crying every chance she get, talking about how bad she was beaten, he is a monster and how she is a “survivor”, but then still hear playing his music and talking about she can talk about him because he’s “family”, but will cuss yo ass out if you say something bad about him

This is why I believe the public treats the R Kelly issue the way they treat it. If the people involved in it don't care, then why should we?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And why do you muthafuckas always turn this in to some...well white men do it. As if that shit makes it right. Do you muthafukas want to be white? You want to stoop down to them?

Who gives a fuck...they're abusing white women and men. I could give a fuck less.

We should be worried about us and protecting black women

What happens to these girls when they have relationships and have kids.

Dudes up here are fake as shit....you can't be for black people...if you aren't for black women. Who the fuck do you think are going to raise these kids?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The kind of logic that says you're a old ass perverted bitch. :dunno:

That's why your faggot ass got defensive...it applies to you, right?

That's why your faggot ass is defending this shit. You're riding hard too. Typing up a storm. You love you some Kellz, huh?
:lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wasn't Best of Both Worlds during the Rock-A-Fella era ?:dunno:
I dunno. What difference does it make?

He says on that video that he wasn't down with it and didn't even listen to the albums. He clearly listened to at least ONE song lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Neither are black men so that’s why they say black women are the most unprotected/underprotected .

But what they don't say is because we can't protect our ownselves in this country and frankly I'm tired of that narrative

We fight hard to protect y'all and die for it. Been dying for it. We get punished for everything we do from kid to adult
Deal with the same racism our deal with
But are supposed to be equal to white men in means to protect you?
If black women are the least protected
Black men are the most blamed for everything
Both sides can always come to the conclusion it's somehow a black man's fault

We fucking date and marry black women at a higher rate than other races date and marry within but we the face of ir dating

We are the father's most involved with our kids we raise our fucking kids but we the face of absentee father's

We fight to protect our women
All? No.
A lot? Hell yeah
But with us it's never a focus on those doing it's the ones who aren't doing
It's tiring
And not tiring to where I'm gonna stop doing it but tiring in trying to get heard lol

We need to stop toxic masculinity but then at the same time if we express something is wrong it's a problem with why can't we just not say anything about anything ever just take the abuse that's the role smh

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
And why do you muthafuckas always turn this in to some...well white men do it. As if that shit makes it right. Do you muthafukas want to be white? You want to stoop down to them?

Who gives a fuck...they're abusing white women and men. I could give a fuck less.

We should be worried about us and protecting black women

What happens to these girls when they have relationships and have kids.

Dudes up here are fake as shit....you can't be for black people...if you aren't for black women. Who the fuck do you think are going to raise these kids?
This is how you do that.

A. You don't do it yourself.

B. Look out for the women in your life

C. If you have some job where that's what you do, do that.

R Kellys shit doesn't change anything for me. Same rules apply today that applied yesterday. Once I heard he was a weirdo , I thought he'd be locked up. Somehow he beat that case. Mostly through the bullshit within those families. I can't do shit about that. I'm not even a real fan of his but now all of a sudden, even liking one of his songs equals you approve of child rape or something.