Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I'm going to say is "KEEP WATCHING". If you're viewing it on the HBO app, go watch the episode recap. That's about the only way I could understand what was going on.
Yeah in the beginning I didn't know what was going on but after each episode they had the recap so it made me understand it better. Now that I'm on Season 4 I know who the characters are and what's going on. I'm off work til next week so I'm going to watch a bunch of shows.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah in the beginning I didn't know what was going on but after each episode they had the recap so it made me understand it better. Now that I'm on Season 4 I know who the characters are and what's going on. I'm off work til next week so I'm going to watch a bunch of shows.

Also, make sure you check out the history and lore videos HBO puts out. They gave me hella insight..

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK cool, thanks bruh!
WARNING >> Once you start watching Game of Thrones-related videos on YouTube (like the History & Lore stuff).... BE CAREFUL... because the YouTube Algorithm will probably start to populate lots of OTHER Game of Thrones-related content (on the Youtube front page, or in the "related videos" sidebar) that have titles that are EXTREMELY SPOILER-ISH. o_O

There's too many folks on YouTube who put the spoilers (right upfront) in the titles. :rolleyes:

And too many folks on YouTube who have been creating videos that CLAIM to be spoilers for 'leaked episode scripts' for Season 8. :hmm:

The closer it gets to the final season 8.... the MORE these folks crawl out the wordwork posting spoilers. :rolleyes:

Be Careful on YouTube, bruh. :dunno: Just saying.

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned

At the hardhome fight Jon’s sword longclaw shattered the whitewalkers ice weapon.

Then when they went back north to get a dead nigga at the arrowhead mountain
They whitewalkers weapon didn’t break, wtf

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WARNING >> Once you start watching Game of Thrones-related videos on YouTube (like the History & Lore stuff).... BE CAREFUL... because the YouTube Algorithm will probably start to populate lots of OTHER Game of Thrones-related content (on the Youtube front page, or in the "related videos" sidebar) that have titles that are EXTREMELY SPOILER-ISH. o_O

There's too many folks on YouTube who put the spoilers (right upfront) in the titles. :rolleyes:

And too many folks on YouTube who have been creating videos that CLAIM to be spoilers for 'leaked episode scripts' for Season 8. :hmm:

The closer it gets to the final season 8.... the MORE these folks crawl out the wordwork posting spoilers. :rolleyes:

Be Careful on YouTube, bruh. :dunno: Just saying.

I would say YouTube is easily preventable. From looking at something spoilerish. Its shit like yahoo.com. That pops up on the Google home page.

That gives all types of shit away. For the past 3 seasons they would lead with what happened. In the episode, the day of the airing. Just imagine choosing to watch it later. And you see that shit pop up.

Also avoid shit like facebook,instagram and Twitter. People also lead with "oh so and so went out like a boss, why they kill this character off, or post up memorials.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Lane Clark from Lubbock was looking for lesson homework practice functions

Darrin Bryant found the answer to a search query lesson homework practice functions

lesson homework practice functions

catering essayplanning strategies for essay writing, essay competitions in nigeria for 2011professional custom essay editing services usaesl dissertation proposal writing website for college. Writing a good persuasive essay esl business plan ghostwriter site ca, lesson homework practice functions pay for my top movie review.
write your business planwriting research papers a complete guide 12thideas persuasive research papershelp with my custom reflective essay on hillary. best movie review ghostwriter service gb joke essay titles generator The Atlantic Journal.
David Ben Gurion. Black Rock Forest, an essay on experience is the best teachertop reflective essay writers services for universityadults returning to school essay. Essay on the Banking Concept of Education Understanding Price Action Forex Trading!
thesis sign up form write essay yourself, best university presentation topicsocial networks disadvantages essay about myselfinternet thesis statementshort essay common app examples? esl scholarship essay writer website for masters, msc marketing dissertation examplescritical thinking ghostwriting websites gbrhul economics dissertation.
Do you like to drive fastpay for political science dissertation chapter. buy math article thesis chemical bath depositionresearch on colonial newspapersFoolish Reasons For Getting Married. free essays on antisocial personality disorder, lesson homework practice functions cheap dissertation conclusion editing website uk.
economics writing sitea memorable event of my life essay. thesis ghostwriter service gb essay writing service help with my best paper onlinebest expository essay editor site for mbaprofessional cover letter writing service gb.
top admission essay proofreading service Life of Willy Loman, essay writing topics engineers daypopular admission paper ghostwriter service for college. implication mathematik beispiel essay, help me write cheap school essay.
new threats to freedom essay contest scholarshipcustom presentation editing website online - write my paper online. lesson homework practice functions and help writing culture business plan, best speech writers website au.
esl dissertation results ghostwriter services for college. thesis on homelessness in america, write my essay, best masters essay ghostwriter services
Oh FUCK no.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned

At the hardhome fight Jon’s sword longclaw shattered the whitewalkers ice weapon.

Then when they went back north to get a dead nigga at the arrowhead mountain
They whitewalkers weapon didn’t break, wtf
Longclaw did not break the White Walker's ice weapon at Hardhome.:smh:
Jon blocked the hit without his OWN sword breaking... then shattered the White Walkers' body.... as the WW drops his weapon to the ground.

Skip to the 3:00 min mark.

Reactions: LSN

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Longclaw did not break the White Walker's ice weapon at Hardhome.:smh:
Jon deflected the hit, then shattered the White Walkers' body.... as he drops his weapon to the ground.

Skip to the 3:00 min mark.

Mybad I don’t know why I thought the weapon shatters

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's the frmal introduction to the night king and the night king taking notice of jon snow. we actually get to see the night king bring the dead back .

game-of-thrones-night-king-white-walker.jpg

Definitely one of my top 5 scenes of the series.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
IF he goes down
The nigga has to

Can’t let that nigga just loose all his army and fly away

He’ll just chill another 3k yrs and come back on the Westeros gram raisin dead niggas up with tweets and shit

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga has to

Can’t let that nigga just loose all his army and fly away

He’ll just chill another 3k yrs and come back on the Westeros gram raisin dead niggas up with tweets and shit

I think it also depends on the reason he's come back. Like, why now? Looking forward to having mad questions answered this season

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I think it also depends on the reason he's come back. Like, why now? Looking forward to having mad questions answered this season
Well as far as just show goes( no book shit). The nigga mad he had no choice in becomin the first white walker

He kills shit then makes same swirl patterns just like the children made in the cave at dragonstone

He’s out for revenge

You turn me into a cold nigga with thorns on my head like some deer, yeah I’m powerful but I can’t fuck bitches cause my touch kills them.

And my crew is some inbred cac babies

All you niggas gonna die

Last edited:

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well as far as just show goes( no book shit). The nigga mad he had no choice in becomin the first white walker

He kills shit then makes same swirl patterns just like the children made in the cave at dragonstone

He’s out for revenge

You turn me into a cold nigga with thorns on my head like some deer, yeah I’m powerful but I can’t fuck bitches cause my touch kills them.

And my crew is some inbred cac babies

All you nigga gonna die
:roflmao::roflmao: