SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Surviving r kelly" bwahaaaaa why that title make it sound like the Nig on his shining s hit "here's johnny"...nig walking around hunting down underage girls with a bloody axe grinding on the ground...or the infamous empty dark cold road where a chick running for her life as you see her breath and him running behind her with a kitchen knife screaming " get back here bitch"... Nig they gave that Nig a serial killer title with that surviving line... Nig underwater at a kiddie pool bout to grab a lil girl leg and pull her under

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rkelly isn't no saint but this is straight bullshit and he might as well go sit his ass down and live off of what he saved cause this is the nail for the coffin;I wonder if he really did his ex wife really bad cause she has a bone to pick with him and doing this proves that

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
"Surviving r kelly" bwahaaaaa why that title make it sound like the Nig on his shining s hit "here's johnny"...nig walking around hunting down underage girls with a bloody axe grinding on the ground...or the infamous empty dark cold road where a chick running for her life as you see her breath and him running behind her with a kitchen knife screaming " get back here bitch"... Nig they gave that Nig a serial killer title with that surviving line... Nig underwater at a kiddie pool bout to grab a lil girl leg and pull her under

All the women have “R Kelly SURVIVORS” captioned under their names..smh

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Rkelly isn't no saint but this is straight bullshit and he might as well go sit his ass down and live off of what he saved cause this is the nail for the coffin;I wonder if he really did his ex wife really bad cause she has a bone to pick with him and doing this proves that
These bitches should be ashamed of themselves and yea Fuck R Kelly, he is a POS.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
did he kidnap any of them? hold them against their will? force them to stay???

if not, then theyre saying they werent able to make their own decisions...and need supervision like children.

it aint like they didnt know this motherfucker likes to piss on children.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
did he kidnap any of them? hold them against their will? force them to stay???

if not, then theyre saying they werent able to make their own decisions...and need supervision like children.

it aint like they didnt know this motherfucker likes to piss on children.
Surviving r kelly... This Nig the new Freddy kreuger... "Its kellz"... My man wearing a Zorro hat with the mask stepping in the name of love singing songs and hypnotizing underage girls... Walking around town with a pocket full of candy trying to lure school girls with... They jumproping making songs about him 1,2 kellz is coming for you 3,4 you better lock your door...oh man my old team would've turn this to a spoof comedy skit

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
R. has some fucked up ways but this is some bullshit. Especially that wife bitch because she was down for years and didn't say shit.. was down with the program. Nigga been a freak, nigga been liking little girls,nigga been pissing but he aint take shit. just aint his M.O. he paid for a lot of shit and paid some fuckers off to get out of some shit, but they was all in it for the fame and money too. Everybody new what they where into and who with. This is why he does not get convicted of a crime yet is always paying out settlements. Kells is not a bright dude but really talented. He got a pussy problem thats multiplied 10 fold because of his money and fame. I am not the least bit defending him on his foul shit, but niggas be careful on judging on what a ex bitch says cause it can be you one day.. These Ho's do this shit all the time. they practice what to say to get sympathy. They get off on being a victim and then looking empowered for surviving the Plight. These bitches just drama queening because they knew what was up.. The hoes stayed because they wanted to not because they were forced to.. They knew Kelly would just go get the next young Dumb cute broke bitch....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yo the way they crying and walking off make it seem like this is a horror flick and they talking about Freddy Kruger. This ain't nothing to laugh at if true, but the way they did that promo I couldn't help it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo the way they crying and walking off make it seem like this is a horror flick and they talking about Freddy Kruger. This ain't nothing to laugh at if true, but the way they did that promo I couldn't help it.
Told ya this Nig the new Krueger

Fuck it go full Kevin spacey and make a spin off Krueger kellz movie.... Yo this Nig doing the step in the name of love with a chainsaw in his hand will be epic comedy gold

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
there is no "i think r kelly is a pedo."

he is a pedo. i know for a fact he tagged an 8th grader and two high schoolers when i was in high school and when he was fucking with aaliyah.

no one ever believed us back then. they do now.
I personally saw him at my high school back in the late 80s-early 90s chasing 14 year olds. He would do it at the Jackson subway stop as well when he was a street musician. The nigga has a 30 year track record of foul shit with underaged girls. It’s indisputable, especially if you went to certain high schools. You saw him frequently.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Rumor has it he forced her to do threesomes, suck and fuck his boys and do all kinds of sex acts. My thing is: if you weren’t about that life then why the hell you stay with his mentally disturbed ass so long? Every hoe he turned out he did like this. I don’t like him but damn, be accountable for your shit too. You didn’t like sucking on pussies and dangalangs then why do it? Dude needs help too cause he obviously targets young underage girls. One day somebody gonna dust his ass

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

he is a pedo. i know for a fact he tagged an 8th grader and two high schoolers when i was in high school and when he was fucking with aaliyah.

He married Aliyah at 15, I don't need no convincing lol. Plus I had the vids when he made those tapes.

But the way they made this trailer is like dude kidnapping chicks and like someone else said, his wife playing victim when she had to of seen a whole lot if she been in that house so many years.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
All I see are fake tears

tumblr_p1512naoOo1txtch1o2_540.gif

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He married Aliyah at 15, I don't need no convincing lol. Plus I had the vids when he made those tapes.

But the way they made this trailer is like dude kidnapping chicks and like someone else said, his wife playing victim when she had to of seen a whole lot if she been in that house so many years.
The problem I have with this show is the focus on what he is doing to grown women who chose to stay in that nigga’s perverted circle. Though awful, the truly evil shit that this nigga has done is with children. Since the late 80s, this dude has been a menace to poor black girls in Chicago. Focus on that shit.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Surviving r kelly... This Nig the new Freddy kreuger... "Its kellz"... My man wearing a Zorro hat with the mask stepping in the name of love singing songs and hypnotizing underage girls... Walking around town with a pocket full of candy trying to lure school girls with... They jumproping making songs about him 1,2 kellz is coming for you 3,4 you better lock your door...oh man my old team would've turn this to a spoof comedy skit

Fuck Kellz but this shit hilarious :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem I have with this show is the focus on what he is doing to grown women who chose to stay in that nigga’s perverted circle. Though awful, the truly evil shit that this nigga has done is with children. Since the late 80s, this dude has been a menace to poor black girls in Chicago. Focus on that shit.

There is "status" in being a victim so everyone is a victim now. :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His ex wasnt crying when the cars and cash were rolling in regularly

Allegedly he was verbally and mentally abusive.... Possibly physically but things really became public from her side when Robert disowned his gay daughter. . On some mother bear ish "You were barely there for her as a kid and now you're saying F her cuz of her orientation?!" that was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

So you walking around with “facts” like this and didn’t let the police or anyone know? What does that make you?